Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince (10670 Views)

⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day / Be Strong In The Lord - Joseph Prince / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:16am On May 15, 2022
Amen. May I be a partaker
Re: The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince by Bestbeelieve: 10:18am On May 15, 2022
who be dat!!!
Re: The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince by Illuminatiship(m): 10:24am On May 15, 2022
Who will pls help me? My kids, wife & i are starving. My source of income is no more. The car is use to hustle is bad
you love begging
Re: The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince by Jokerman(m): 10:25am On May 15, 2022
alphaNomega:
The Avengers, earth's mightiest heroes will save us from this extraterrestrial threat.

This is the lie the Antichrist and its agents are telling you, but you should know Jesus has overcome all things and will overcome the Antichrist and his army of fallen Nephilim heroes at the Armageddon
Re: The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince by SeriouslySense(m): 10:32am On May 15, 2022
Lets us be ready everyday, for the coming of our Lord and savoir, Jesus Christ, he is coming soon, believe in the finished work of Christ. Follow God daily, be like Jesus, read and meditate on the word by yourself also. In this year we would likely see the son of God in the sky. He will raise us up.

Re: The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince by TruthHurts100: 10:49am On May 15, 2022
You're going nowhere. Jesus Christ has return a long time ago. The signs of his presence has been occurring for decades.

Lol

1 Like

Re: The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince by SeriouslySense(m): 10:52am On May 15, 2022
We are definitely going up to heaven soon. On that day, many will go missing, you will know, it was the rapture, if you are on earth.

TruthHurts100:
You're going nowhere. Jesus Christ has return a long time ago. The signs of his presence has been occurring for decades.

Lol
Re: The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince by TruthHurts100: 10:59am On May 15, 2022
SeriouslySense:
We are definitely going up to heaven soon. On that day, many will go missing, you will know, it was the rapture, if you are on earth.

Sadly it is the lies you have been told for ages. Your pastors are acquiring massive wealth here on earth when your rapture is imminent? Even your pastors no wan go heaven. If not, none of them will fly abroad for treatments when they fall sick. Wake up oooo.

Nobody dey rapture go anywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince by OkCornel(m): 11:07am On May 15, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Lets us be ready everyday, for the coming of our Lord and savoir, Jesus Christ, he is coming soon, believe in the finished work of Christ. Follow God daily, be like Jesus, read and meditate on the word by yourself also. In this year we would likely see the son of God in the sky. He will raise us up.

Lol
Re: The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince by OkCornel(m): 11:07am On May 15, 2022
TruthHurts100:

Sadly it is the lies you have been told for ages. Your pastors are acquiring massive wealth here on earth when your rapture is imminent? Even your pastors no wan go heaven. If not, none of them will fly abroad for treatments when they fall sick. Wake up oooo.

They’re not ready for this conversation
Re: The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince by ade80: 11:18am On May 15, 2022
TruthHurts100:

Your life is not determined by your the pastor and not all people who call themselves pastors are actually pastors. That the rapture will occur an undeniable truth
Re: The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince by OkCornel(m): 11:32am On May 15, 2022
ade80:

Your life is not determined by your the pastor and not all people who call themselves pastors are actually pastors. That the rapture will occur an undeniable truth

And that rapture you’re talking about is the same thing with the second coming of Christ which is after the great tribulation.
Re: The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince by DWJOBScom(m): 11:42am On May 15, 2022
The King will come
Come Lord Jesus come

1 Like

Re: The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince by arimahoseloka(m): 11:48am On May 15, 2022
Topawi:
This is frightening.
it should frighten any sane person, God ought to be feared, still yet many don't.
Re: The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince by ade80: 11:52am On May 15, 2022
OkCornel:

And that rapture you’re talking about is the same thing with the second coming of Christ which is after the great tribulation.

No it’s not.
Throughout the Old Testament the prophets talked about the second coming of Jesus, when he will set up his kingdom. But they never talked about the rapture.
“Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.”
‭‭I Corinthians‬ ‭15:51-52‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
Paul called the rapture a mystery, something hidden from all the prophets of old just as the church was an hidden mystery to them.
Re: The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince by OkCornel(m): 12:08pm On May 15, 2022
ade80:

No it’s not.
Throughout the Old Testament the prophets talked about the second coming of Jesus, when he will set up his kingdom. But they never talked about the rapture.
“Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.”
‭‭I Corinthians‬ ‭15:51-52‬ ‭NKJV‬‬
Paul called the rapture a mystery, something hidden from all the prophets of old just as the church was an hidden mystery to them.

The word “at the last trumpet” is self explanatory.

The “last trumpet” is the one blown at the second coming of Christ in Matthew 24 v 29-31. There is no trumpet blown after that one.

29 “Immediately after the distress of those days ‘the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’
30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.
31 And he will send his angels with A LOUD TRUMPET CALL, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

If the “last trumpet” is blown before the great tribulation, what will you then call the 7 trumpets in the book of Revelation and the one in Matthew 24? Trumps after the “last trump”?
Re: The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince by arimahoseloka(m): 12:08pm On May 15, 2022
One thing I know for certain is indeed Jesus is coming back. When is That? I don't know. But certainly He will come at the fullness of time and at the last point when the cup of evil on the earth is overun.

The earth itself will stagger and implode because of the weight of sins on it. Jesus will come for his saints to rescue them and put all evil and sin to the sword.

Take example of Sodom & Gomorah, take example of Noah's day. It will certainly happen again.

Repent!! Repent!! Repent!! Turn your hearts back to God. Your life can cease at any time and u stand in the the thrinne room of God to be jufged

1 Like

Re: The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince by OkCornel(m): 12:17pm On May 15, 2022
ade80, to further prove to you that the church would be around during the period of the great tribulation, Apostle Paul and Peter encouraged believers to look forward to THE DAY OF THE LORD, which will happen after the great tribulation.

2 Peter 3 v 10-14;
10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.
11 Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives
12 as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat.
13 But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.
14 So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless and at peace with him

1 Thessalonians 5 v 1-5
1 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you,
2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.
3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,”destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
4 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.
5 You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.

2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4;
1 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ AND OUR BEING GATHERED TO HIM, we ask you, brothers and sisters,
2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come.
3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for THAT DAY WILL NOT COME UNTIL the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.
4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.
Re: The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince by Timfreds(m): 12:33pm On May 15, 2022
One prayer the Church is not really praying is: Come Lord Jesus!
Believers should be praying the Lord to come. Come, Lord Jesus.
Re: The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince by nedekid: 12:56pm On May 15, 2022
Crap!!
Re: The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince by OkCornel(m): 1:04pm On May 15, 2022
Believers want Jesus to come, but are not prepared for the great tribulation.

As a matter of fact, there are more pastor worshippers than Jesus followers in the church today…swayed by false doctrines fuelled by corrupted truths (mixture of little lies and errors with the truth to deceive many) rather than scriptural truths and the Holy Spirit taking its rightful place.

Anyways… not surprised, Jesus foretold this already;

Matthew 24 v 4-5 & 24
4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you.
5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.
24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
Re: The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince by nikz(f): 1:17pm On May 15, 2022
Father help us make heaven
Re: The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince by crowther15(m): 1:19pm On May 15, 2022
Joseph Prince the preacher of the gospel of grace
Re: The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince by Proudlyomonna: 1:23pm On May 15, 2022
TruthHurts100:

You see enh I no get any issue with you writing your opinion here,but I no understand why you no swear oath before you dey write blablabla for this thread undecided
If na Muslim thread na you must swear oath before you write this kind thing put for inside the thread undecided
Which kind of ojoro be dis one sef angry angry

Re: The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince by martinmiller: 1:58pm On May 15, 2022
jiggaz:
Just watch the short 2 minutes video below and you will be glad you did... The Rapture our blessed hope!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ_BJfIwJj8&t=47s

Many of us as believers can't wait to experience see this happen but only Jehova knows when and how it will happen.

This will bring an end to � money amidst others and I'm particular the overrated best, superb and fantastic event that will ever take place on � earth, forget all this one many of this so called celebrities are doing and the ones you yourself is doing. Rapture will be an amazing event to look out for in history which I look forward to.

However, have you given your life to christ?, or by peradventure you have given your life to christ and something happend on your walk with God. Why not re dedicate your life to christ again by saying ; Dear lord Jesus � I surrender my whole life to you, come and be the Lord over my life, I want you in this life and after be my guide and accept whole heartedly. Amen

And if you have say that prayer, plis kindly attend any local church within your area to know more about your newly found faith in christ ( Jesus christ) to walk in is doctrine and teachings.

However, if rapture comes then you can be save and your name written in the book of life.
Re: The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince by SeriouslySense(m): 2:35pm On May 15, 2022
Am not talking about Nigerian pastors, i am not following pastors. But i understand what you are saying. smiley smiley smiley

TruthHurts100:

Re: The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince by NaijaCars4sale: 3:56pm On May 15, 2022
This is great
Re: The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince by TruthHurts100: 4:35pm On May 15, 2022
ade80:

Share with me two scriptures on this.
Re: The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince by Bbbw: 4:41pm On May 15, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:09pm On May 15, 2022
MrSensor:
Jiggaz, your dream has finally arrived.
What dream please?
Re: The Rapture : The Glorious Return Of Our Lord - Joseph Prince by judedwriter(m): 7:38pm On May 15, 2022
Ironically, of all the church ages, ours is the least expectant and ready for the rapture...

Live a life of praises and worship to be ready. His coming is soooooo soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twin Brother Takes Over Church Of Disgraced Pastor, Albert Odulele / I'm A Free Thinker: Does That Mean I Won't Go To Heaven? / What Is Your Favorite Bible Quotation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.