Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher (24807 Views)

Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating / Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter / Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card Got People Talking(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by NewsPerson: 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
A couple, Oyedele Nutai Joseph, and his wife, Elizabeth Joseph, has been arrested for unlawfully invading Toyon High school Ere village in Ado Odo area of Ado Odo ota local government, Ogun state with thugs to attack a teacher, Abel Thomas for beating their son, Joshua Joseph.

The state police spokesperson, DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, who confirmed the incident said the couple were arrested following a distress call received by the policemen at Ado Odo divisional headquarters, from the school, that parents of one of their students are in the school with thugs and have beaten and injured one of the teachers.

Oyeyemi said; “Upon the distress call, the DPO of Ado Odo division, SP Arowojeun Michael, quickly led his men to the school where the couple were arrested while their other accomplices escaped.

“Preliminary investigation revealed that the teacher Abel Thomas, ‘moderately corrected’ an SS3 student of the school by the name Joshua Joseph who then went home to inform his parents that he was beaten by the teacher.

“Having heard from their son, the parents who felt that the teacher has no right to beat their son for any reason mobilized some thugs and stormed the school.

“On getting to the school, they descended heavily on the teacher, beat and injured him. They also damaged the back screen of a Toyota Corolla with registration number LSD 395 FV belonging to another teacher of the school Jolayemi Sunday.”

The PPRO, who said the injured teacher had been taken to the hospital for medical treatment, added that the state commissioner of police, CP Lanre Bankole has ordered that the escaped thugs who accompanied the couple to attack the school should be hunted for and brought to justice.

CP Bankole also directed that the arrested couple should be charged to court without delay.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CY7Cn0BoHJ4/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by Wawelexy(m): 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nawa o, how person wan take chuk mouth for this kine mata?

See the tie on the teacher's neck? Even if him no do anything, person go dey hungry to beat am. Wetin dis one wan teach pikin? He looks like a paedophile....

The couple too na another apology on their own...

70% of those government schools in southwest lacks good teachers, they add no values on pupil......(well, I don't know about now sha)

I remember that year for fagba junior grammar school wey our home economics teacher go bring egusi come class for us to help her peel, she go then give assignment without any teaching..... But me I dey always make way, who get that time...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by DMerciful(m): 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
How papa and mama nor go get sense at the same time?

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by DropsMic(m): 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
My kid is not an Animal.. Any school i enroll my child in i go make sure say the teacher and principal understand that obvious fact...

Only a black man would repeatedly hit a kid with a cane "like a goat" and call it discipline..... Spits

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
Some teachers actually deserves some beatings like this....... for real!

Most of these kinda beatings have led to total outrage in the past.

It is okay to discipline a child/student, but not hurting them or kicking them like animals!

Just imagine.......

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by ignis: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
These parents are Marlians.
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by Ezedon(m): 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
meth at work again
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
Overtake don overtake overtake....

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by rottenPussy: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
I’m just here laughing grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by SATANTHEBOSSS: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
Obamamessi come and see
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by Suspect33(m): 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
Sometimes when you see how kids of this generation are raised, you'd thank God for the kind of parents you had and the generation you were born into... There is an obvious decay in our moral standards and it's not going to get any better

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by Chijeep(m): 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
K
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by money121(m): 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by Romanoff(f): 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
It's this type of parents that end up having children as runs girls and yahoo boys

Na them.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by sagitariusbaby(m): 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
That beating really enter body, see the teacher mouth like dead rat���

3 Likes

Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by mytime24(f): 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
ignis:
These parents are Marlians.
no Ghanaians cheesy
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by helinues: 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
End time couple
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by stroller9795: 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
Any unfortunate teacher who hurts my child must collect!grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by TheABOMINATION: 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
The foolish parent should not blame anyone when their child grows up to be wayward.

5 Likes

Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by Shellsploit: 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
Good one...
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by tnerro1(m): 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
We wey normal for this country no plenty I swear

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by Cholls(m): 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
My brother I can see it's because they're are poor...I bet if they were rich they will go Scot free
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by lampard8888: 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
Afonja's always acting senselessly
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by Oceanblaze(m): 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
Romanoff:
It's this type of parents that end up having children as runs girls and yahoo boys

Na them.
Yahoo boys..big name,go ask well
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
Can you imagine next level irresponsibility.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by kingxsamz(m): 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
So they arrested the parents for assaulting the teacher but didn't arrest the teacher for assaulting a defenceless child?
Anyways, they should have given that teacher a black eye.
That'll probably be his last time hitting anyone's child.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by FreeStuffsNG: 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
Afisuru. And they claim to be Christian parents.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIZIK 2015/2016 Undergraduate Admission Session / Photo Of A Secondary School Classroom In Nigeria. / Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.