Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher (24802 Views)

Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating / Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter / Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card Got People Talking(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by blackaxe78: 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
When two thugs copulate, this is the end result.
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by bigdammyj: 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
Cool
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by Nicenixon: 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
What the parents did was bad but sometimes students dy pray make some stupid teacher chop beating from parents. I remembered one parent in my school then beat our biology teacher with cane like a baby, after the parent was arrested, she was brought to the assembly to apologize, na we the students cheered her and we even clapped for her because that teacher was very wicked. Private school o.
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by blackaxe78: 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
DropsMic:
My kid is not an Animal.. Any school i enroll my child in i go make sure say the teacher and principal understand that obvious fact...

So your kid should not be disciplined when it’s called for?

This how you breed future BlackAxe recruits

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by matm: 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
Very good.Having raised their kid with no home training,They want to extend same to our schools, to become lawless without rules and regulations.,so as to destroy d future of other people's kids. They should be made to face the full wrath of the law.
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by DropsMic(m): 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
blackaxe78:

Where has flogging our kids like an animal led the country?

2 Likes

Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by khiaa(f): 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Afisuru. And they claim to be Christian parents.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Is that teacher a Christian, wait Christians has always been abusive?
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by khiaa(f): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
blackaxe78:

Kids should be disciplined by their parents not strangers.
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by khiaa(f): 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
blackaxe78:

That teacher is a thug.
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by asanausana91: 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
NewsPerson:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CY7Cn0BoHJ4/
any woman wey no get body na real trouble. I believe say na the wife push the husband to do that rubbish.
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
Couple Goals grin
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
Wawelexy:
Nawa o, how person wan take chuk mouth for this kine mata?

[s]See the tie on the teacher's neck? Even if him no do anything, person go dey hungry to beat am. Wetin dis one wan teach pikin? He looks like a paedophile....
[/s]
The couple too na another apology on their own...

70% of those government schools in southwest lacks good teachers, they add no values on pupil......(well, I don't know about now sha)

I remember that year for fagba junior grammar school wey our home economics teacher go bring egusi come class for us to help her peel, she go then give assignment without any teaching..... But me I dey always make way, who get that time...

Shut up and respect people who choose to add value to their immediate community, instead of running away to big cities.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by matm: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
blackaxe78:

U are right.Husband and wife cultists will definitely give birth to a crook kid.
Such kid has no business beign in school.His mates are at motor parks exchanging blows with touts over passengers and tickets.
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
Wawelexy:
Wetin dis one wan teach pikin? He looks like a paedophile....
Sick bastar'd! You just convicted & condemned an Innocent man based on his appearance, what could be more sinful & vile than this if you believe in God? He didn't created himself that way, you know! People like you cause more harm people, bully & force people into depression & some even to the point of taking their their life.. Pls go and have sense, pls!
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by khiaa(f): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
So in Nigeria it's legal to beat a child but illegal to beat the stranger who beats the child? They should have beaten that thug aka teacher until he passed out.

Primitive Culture. angry
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
Bunch of irresponsible and useless parents
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by Fiscus105(m): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
kingxsamz:
So they arrested the parents for assaulting the teacher but didn't arrest the teacher for assaulting a defenceless child?
Anyways, they should have given that teacher a black eye.
That'll probably be his last time hitting anyone's child.

Y did u take your child to school? why can't you teach him urself? I'm sure you are a graduate. Foolish people in everywhere in banana republic.

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by YorubaKing: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
DropsMic:
My kid is not an Animal.. Any school i enroll my child in i go make sure say the teacher and principal understand that obvious fact...

Only a black man would repeatedly hit a kid with a cane "like a goat" and call it discipline..... Spits

One of the 90% mentally deranged Nigerian. undecided
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by BananaPeel(m): 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
NewsPerson:

Some of the beatings we received way back was uncalled for. Imagine flogging a student for not paying school fees on time instead of simply sending him home. Then, the teacher will ask us to touch our toes with the cane landing on the spine as if that will put the money in our parents pocket.... Terrible
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by luba9876: 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2022

Then keep your child at home and teach him/her. Nonsense!!!
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by EXOUSIAng: 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
post=109516034:
Some teachers actually deserves some beatings like this....... for real!

Most of these kinda beatings have led to total outrage in the past.

It is okay to discipline a child/student, but not hurting them or kicking them like animals!

Just imagine.......
Belle, Chalaza, scorpion, Mr Nenge, Montaro.....
If I catch any of those men today I go chop their eye.
Those men made me hated education...
I hope MSG (Mount Saint Gabriels) Makurdi has gotten rid of those animals
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by kingxsamz(m): 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
Fiscus105:

Y did u take your child to school, why can't you teach him urself? I'm sure you are a graduate. Foolish people in everywhere in banana republic.

Yeah, people take their kids to school to learn not to be assaulted. Take your tears elsewhere.
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by Semaj77(m): 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
Wawelexy:

See the tie on the teacher's neck? Even if him no do anything, person go dey hungry to beat am. Wetin dis one wan teach pikin? He looks like a paedophile....

70% of those government schools in southwest lacks good teachers, they add no values on pupil......(well, I don't know about now sha)

I remember that year for fagba junior grammar school wey our home economics teacher go bring egusi come class for us to help her peel, she go then give assignment without any teaching..... But me I dey always make way, who get that time...

Pray tell , how does a paedophile look like
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by matm: 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
khiaa:

Do u know teachers are backed by Nigerian law to act in the place of parents at school.The law calls it 'in loco parentis"
Do u know they are also held accountable for whatever any kid under their care does wrong esp. in public schools? I don't know about private.I wonder how u can hand over ur kid to a stranger to train for u .Teachers teach,they are mentors and character moulders and not strangers.
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by blackaxe78: 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
khiaa:

Oh! They should give put a note in his bag that he was rude or disobeyed orders?

Wonders shall never end….
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by Wawelexy(m): 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nairobi33:

Sick bastar'd! You just convicted & condemned an Innocent man based on his appearance, what could be more sinful & vile than this if you believe in God? He didn't created himself that way, you know! People like you cause more harm people, bully & force people into depression & some even to the point of taking their their life.. Pls go and have sense, pls!

Just shut it please, I said what I said and not feeling sorry bout that...

How did you know he's innocent? Fool, were u there?

Moreover, am not even in support of what the couple did, was just pointing out to the teacher's mode of dressing..... How can a secondary teacher choose to dress like that to school but they would be the first to scold any student that do not dress properly to school(at the age of the world).

Mumu, u re here forming activist... Oga just stay off my mention if u have no meaningful thing to type..... Depression kor, Oppression ni....
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
Wawelexy:

Just shut it please, I said what I said and not feeling sorry bout that...

How did you know he's innocent? Fool, were u there?

Moreover, am not even in support of what the couple did, was just pointing out to the teacher's mode of dressing..... How can a secondary teacher choose to dress like that to school but they would be the first to scold any student that do not dress properly to school(at the age of the world).

Mumu, u re here forming activist... Oga just stay off my mention if u have no meaningful thing to type..... Depression kor, Oppression ni....
Tout!
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by Wawelexy(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nairobi33:

Tout!

Our comments says it all, I mean who the real tout is..... Keypad warrior
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by Truvelisback(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
Can u Emmazin?

Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by skarlet: 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
NewsPerson:

Forgive my pessimism about my state but I quickly clicked and scanned the article for "Edo".
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by khiaa(f): 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
blackaxe78:

Oh! They should give put a note in his bag that he was rude or disobeyed orders?

Wonders shall never end….

Yes, civilized people will hold a meeting with the child's parents to let them know what's going on. Nigerian students should be protected from these Savage beasts called teachers.

These beasts(teachers)should be taught discipline and patience before they are offered a job in the school system. Lord, I can imagine the abuse kids in the orphanages must receive.
Re: Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher by Premiumwriter: 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
Wawelexy:

See the tie on the teacher's neck? Even if him no do anything, person go dey hungry to beat am. Wetin dis one wan teach pikin? He looks like a paedophile....

all these just to insult anyone's appearance?

Mehn just how low can some of you go?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate / UNIZIK 2015/2016 Undergraduate Admission Session / A Nairalander Bagged First Class And Best Student Award In Oau Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.