Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,437 members, 7,823,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Nigeria Government To Change Their Lead Counsel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Government To Change Their Lead Counsel (466 Views)

Livy Uzoukwu: What Is INEC Hiding? Obi's Lead Counsel Asks (Video) / Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel / Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Government To Change Their Lead Counsel by Investigative: 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
The lead counsel against Nnamdi kanu case asked to step down
This news and Details will surfein next 3 days
I know some are surprised how I get my source

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Government To Change Their Lead Counsel by headSmasher: 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
That is no news, that was how there was news that another professor will be employed to led Kanu nnamadi into life incarceration and IPOB denied it but later we noticed ESN has employed ozekomu abi what is the name of the lawyer with 2nd Niger bridge in his hair.
Re: Nigeria Government To Change Their Lead Counsel by Investigative: 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
headSmasher:
That is no news
Hahahahha

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Government To Change Their Lead Counsel by shigishege: 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
headSmasher:
That is no news, that was how there was news that another professor will be employed to led Kanu nnamadi into life incarceration and IPOB denied it but later we noticed ESN has employed ozekomu abi what is the name of the lawyer with 2nd Niger bridge in his hair.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Government To Change Their Lead Counsel by Investigative: 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
headSmasher:
Hahahha
IPOB is teaching you Politics
You now believe

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Government To Change Their Lead Counsel by headSmasher: 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
Investigative:

Hahahha
IPOB is teaching you Politics
If that is what you called teaching politics you need to groan on your knees begging lai Muhammad for forgiveness
Re: Nigeria Government To Change Their Lead Counsel by Biafrannuke: 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
Investigative:
He looks like a ram

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Government To Change Their Lead Counsel by Investigative: 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
headSmasher:
If that is what you called teaching politics you need to groan on your knees begging lai Muhammad for forgiveness
Lai Mohammed that couldn't save his master Buhari from ipob on Twitter
Which of lie Mohammed?
If is the lie Mohammed I know
He no longer talk because of backlash

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Government To Change Their Lead Counsel by Investigative: 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
Biafrannuke:
He looks like a ram
Ram
Or cow
See his nose ooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Government To Change Their Lead Counsel by BiafranPatriot: 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kudos bro...

Investigative:

(1) (Reply)

The Jew Behind Corperate Wokeism / SSS Arrests Media Activist, Arogundade, At Lagos Airport / Bleak Industrial Future For Nigeria As Churches Take Over Failed Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.