Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

The Jew Behind Corperate Wokeism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Jew Behind Corperate Wokeism (465 Views)

Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released / Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' / If You Love The Jew, Then You Must Love The Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Jew Behind Corperate Wokeism by 12Monkeys: 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Larry Fink is the CEO and Chairman of the monstrosity known as Blackrock. Blackrock's portfolio is worth well over $15 trillion dollars and growing. How did Blackrock become so big from an initial pre 2008 net value under $200bn to well over $15 trillion ? The answer lies with the orchestrated and deliberate implosion of the US economy in 2008 following the housing bubble that saw most prime lenders going broke. The Obama admin bailed out the banks and the US Federal reserves (a Jewish owned private bank that prints the fiat dollar it lends to banks) then forced the Oobana govt to allow them to print more money to Blackrock, Vanguard and Main Street investment. These three companies are at the top of the food chain as they own virtually every global brand on the planet including central banks.

Blackrock and the rest will bail out corprations on the condition the adhere to their woke ideology such as diversity hires not based on merit but on racial , religious, gender and sexual orientation. When you see Premiere league players taking a knee know that they have been mandates by their real owners and cooperate sponsors to push their progressive bull shit. Of recent they came swinging for Joe Rogan and have called for Spotify to drop Rogan from their podcast because Rogan has been interviewing highly credentialed individuals who are opposing the Jewish narrative regarding Covid 19.

Re: The Jew Behind Corperate Wokeism by joyandfaith: 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Jews are so smart. They are manipulating the whole world, powerful people. I wish I am a Jew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jew Behind Corperate Wokeism by 12Monkeys: 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Another trashed.

Jewish commodity speaking.

1 Like

Re: The Jew Behind Corperate Wokeism by 12Monkeys: 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
joyandfaith:
Jews are so smart. They are manipulating the whole world, powerful people. I wish I am a Jew.

Jewish pilpul.

I am so bad , everyone must fear me.

Idiot.
Re: The Jew Behind Corperate Wokeism by joyandfaith: 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
12Monkeys:

Jewish pilpul.

I am so bad , everyone must fear me.

Idiot.

I am a jew and I need slave to buy. I am interested in paying for you. Slaves don't think but they are useful asset.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jew Behind Corperate Wokeism by Conrod: 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
@OP Onye k'isi riri gi ?
Re: The Jew Behind Corperate Wokeism by 12Monkeys: 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
Conrod:
@OP Onye k'isi riri gi ?

Osu

1 Like

Re: The Jew Behind Corperate Wokeism by 12Monkeys: 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
Emergingnation0:
I rather be Jewish commodity than a chronic headslammer..

I stand with Israel forever..

This is where your foolishness begins.

Jews invented Islam to get rid of christianity .

I am a Christian and neither a Jewish slave like yourself or a Sunni goat fcker.

1 Like

Re: The Jew Behind Corperate Wokeism by Conrod: 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
12Monkeys:

Osu
Obu aha nna gi ?
Re: The Jew Behind Corperate Wokeism by 12Monkeys: 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
Conrod:
Obu aha nna gi ?

You are a slave race.

Thank lugard for stoping the Jewish slave trade or else you would have been harvested out of extinction.

Osu

1 Like

Re: The Jew Behind Corperate Wokeism by Conrod: 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
12Monkeys:

You are a slave race.

Thank lugard for stoping the Jewish slave trade or else you would have been harvested out of extinction.

Osu
Or would have been the next obama, abi ?
Re: The Jew Behind Corperate Wokeism by 12Monkeys: 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
Conrod:
Or would have been the next obama, abi ?

Obama is part kenyan part jewish, and not an osu nigger like yourself .

1 Like

Re: The Jew Behind Corperate Wokeism by Truthisunique3: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
12Monkeys:

This is where your foolishness begins.

Jews invented Islam to get rid of christianity .

I am a Christian and neither a Jewish slave like yourself or a Sunni goat fcker.

kpele Abdul

Jews succeeded in making you run mad

You know how Mohamed obsession with Jews got him dead from rat poison?
Re: The Jew Behind Corperate Wokeism by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
12Monkeys:

Osu

That was fast grin

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Speaking From The Heart” – Saraki Tells Why He Parted With Buhari / 2023: Tinubu And His Crunchy Name / 2023: Atiku Meets With Leader Of Ijaw Mandate Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.