Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (11841 Views)

'Invincible' Cameroonian Robbers Arrested During Raid. Photos / Cultists & Robbers Arrested By Akwa Ibom Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) / Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by danngnews: 7:23am On Jan 20, 2022
Entprys:
Rilwan and Lukman Abiodun.
My brodas no dey like work.
Is either they buggle omoyibo shop or they rob in traffic.
I even dey talk like dis ? Their mama no be ogogoro and okpa eyin dem dey sell under bridge where dem dey sleep ? Use cream finish body, e go dey iritate. Alagbo with long eyelashes. Tell me how children no go tif when mama na olosho

Bro, you are better than this, what makes u different from the people you described above? You can't beat them by being like them.
Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by ccollins(m): 7:29am On Jan 20, 2022
Entprys:
I even dey talk like dis ? Their mama no be ogogoro and okpa eyin dem dey sell under bridge where dem dey sleep ? Use cream finish body, e go dey iritate. Alagbo with long eyelashes. Tell me how children no go tif when mama na olosho
clearly surmises the failed educational systems n poverty level in this country. Since Nigeria is not working, we need to devise a better means of improve people's welfare n life in this country.politicians are a huge part of this problem as they do not want the masses to be independent financially n empowered

1 Like

Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by petitejolie(f): 7:32am On Jan 20, 2022
And wen they re caught u will see Dem do face like scattered amala but they re very heartless. That's why I'm not impressed by what that bottle water seller did. Most of them in that prison truck won't hesitate to kill him and steal his money if dey had their freedom but he's a jjc in Lagos and God just wanted to pick his call that day. Very terrible humans. If I had guns, I'd kill all of Dem they are a menace .

1 Like

Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by peacey: 7:36am On Jan 20, 2022
Hmmm, they deserve to rot in jail angry grin grin��
Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by molybdenum0012: 7:49am On Jan 20, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Chased from Isheri berger garage to agege stadium. That's a marathon undecided

Don’t know why I don’t believe it. How can they chase you from Berger garage to Agege stadium. That’s unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by nelskals(m): 7:58am On Jan 20, 2022
But to be honest the level of youths miscreants here in Lagos is way beyond human thinking. Even in the streets of Lagos they exist . Young guys that should engage in a useful hand work or trade, rather they prefer to cluster and smoke then seek out who to rob . I wonder what will be their faith in 10 years from now .
Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by yemiyemi: 9:38am On Jan 20, 2022
Good that they were apprehended and will surely face the consequence squarely. Thanks for timely response by the Police...The Lagos State security Trust Fund initiative is really living up to expectation.
Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by helicoptarr: 9:44am On Jan 20, 2022
May they remain in where they belong.
Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by Elizphunmzzy(f): 9:49am On Jan 20, 2022
jidxin:
on top wetin
Let them kill them, if they delease them they gonna still go back to it. Only people passing Agege will understand becos i pass here every day and any time i see them, omo na japa o

1 Like

Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by Dre183(m): 10:19am On Jan 20, 2022
No time wey I pass that pen cinema for night wey I no dey bribe this guys or else, dem go just waste person life

1 Like

Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by frog12: 11:26am On Jan 20, 2022
drug addicts
Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by Justiceleague1: 11:38am On Jan 20, 2022
Stupid losers coneheaded structures keep associating the Igbos with yamlegs but take a close look at the chicken broomstick legs of these bastards!!!!!
Sophisticated morrorrrns!!!!!
Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
I'm always afraid of people with ʙɪɢ ꜰᴀᴛ ʟᴇɢ

They are criminals.....or criminals in making
Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by OneTwoOne(m): 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
Olori pelebe.

Yoruba wannabe flat headed slave
Entprys:
Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by Kmf0: 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
Good
Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by Godisfaithful: 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
Entprys:

Let's forget tribalism, crime is crime. We must all joined hand to condemn what's not right and demand a better society!
Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by Midex88(m): 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
This guys in agege are now a menace... Once it's late you see them harassing innocent passerby and the funny thing is that everybody around will Just mind their business.... The RRS needs to do everything possible to curb the activities of this criminals...
Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by PumpumPrince: 9:54am On Jul 08, 2022
Elizphunmzzy:

Let them kill them, if they delease them they gonna still go back to it. Only people passing Agege will understand becos i pass here every day and any time i see them, omo na japa o

how much please?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsme Attack Residents Of Kagurna In Kaduna, Kill 1, Abduct 3 People / Boko Haram Attack Kills 7 In Northeast Nigeria Village / Vandals Destroy NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Fire Explosion Averted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.