Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (11818 Views)

'Invincible' Cameroonian Robbers Arrested During Raid. Photos / Cultists & Robbers Arrested By Akwa Ibom Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) / Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by Niece: 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2022

Three traffic robbers have been arrested by the Rapid Response Squad for dispossessing a pedestrian, Yusuph Ahmed, of a hundred thousand naira, three mobile phones and a wristwatch all estimated at over N600,000 in Agege area of Lagos State.

Commander of Rapid Response Squad, CSP Olayinka Egbeyemi, who made this known said the suspected robbers, Ridwan Imran (20), Lukman Abiodun (18) and Abdulahi Isa (18), carried out the operation on Tuesday night, January 19 around 9pm after smashing the victim’s head with a bottle.

According to the statement; “The suspects harassed and chased him to Agege Stadium, smashed a bottle on his head, pushed him inside the drainage and dispossessed him of a hundred thousand naira, three mobile phones and a wristwatch all estimated at over N600,000.

“The Commander, Rapid Response Squad, CSP Olayinka Egbeyemi, who intercepted a distress call from the area about traffic robbery, directed the Decoy Team to the scene where three of the principal suspects were chased and arrested while others escaped.

“Preliminary investigations by the team resulted in the recovery of one of the victim’s three mobile phones from where it was hidden.”

Recounting his ordeal, the victim said; “I was summoned by one of my customers, who had given me N100,000:00 to refurbish a Sienna car. I got to Isheri – Berger Garage where they (pointing to Ridwan Imran and Lukman Abiodun) ordered me to give them money for food.

“I pleaded with them that I had no money on me. Within a twinkle of an eye, they mobilized their colleagues, apparently lurking around.

“They were about six in number. I had to flee. They chased me from Isheri – Berger Garage to Agege stadium. They beat me ceaselessly and broke a bottle on my head.

“I was lucky, their leaders were arrested right there by RRS men. It was as if God answered my prayers. I had given up hope of surviving it”

Egbeyemi assured the victim that all the suspects involved in the robbery would be brought to book.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CY7PR15IEsf/

Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by Entprys(m): 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
Rilwan and Lukman Abiodun.
My brodas no dey like work.
Is either they buggle omoyibo shop or they rob in traffic.
I even dey talk like dis ? Their mama no be ogogoro and okpa eyin dem dey sell under bridge where dem dey sleep ? Use cream finish body, e go dey iritate. Alagbo with long eyelashes. Tell me how children no go tif when mama na olosho

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by Akaegwu(m): 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
Name checkers association. NA THEM.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:13am On Jan 20, 2022
The one on the left ain't comfortable with his picture taken..he's thinking about how people are gonna react seeing him but note he's still gonna do the same if he's been released..

The one in the middle is like the Mastermind who is trying hard to convince the officers that his reason or course for action wasn't really his fault..

While the last guy on the right was coerced and convinced into it..he's still very new to it..while committing the crime he was scared and has the feeling that he was gonna get caught.. unfortunately it happened..he had a job he was doing at least not this one..but due to lack of funds he had to find an easy means..

Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by superlanny(m): 3:53am On Jan 20, 2022
I don't know why, but somewhere in the human mind lurks genuine evil and lack of human sympathy or feelings, because I still can't understand the intentional cause of pain and discomfort to a fellow human all because of short time benefits.

Well who are we to judge this misguided youths, when the country is filled with garbage leaders who are well known home and abroad as epic failures and unrepentant thieves.

Until the head starts to think straight the body will become an irrelevant vessel.

Yet you will see some Nigerian youths with the IQ of a goat, screaming Buhari and APC everywhere their useless voice can take them.

Na them deserve to be handcuffed and made to eat beans in panti for 1 year, make them release them just 1 month before their darling daddy retires peacefully after making Nigeria the best African country they ever is.

Please note- I don't reply mentions anymore, years of experience in this yard has made realize that reasoning with stupidity never works.

Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by Anigreat: 3:54am On Jan 20, 2022

The rise of all these petty thieves is because of the useless administration of APC. APC should be banished forever in this country and their supporters jail forever.

Useless political party with useless members.

Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:55am On Jan 20, 2022
According to the statement; “The suspects harassed and chased him to Agege Stadium, smashed a bottle on his head, pushed him inside the drainage and dispossessed him of a hundred thousand naira, three mobile phones and a wristwatch all estimated at over N600,000.

They should spend atleast 15 years in jail.

Anuofias and Oloriburukus dem.

Many innocent citizens have lost their lives to this society menace.

Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by aktolly54(m): 3:55am On Jan 20, 2022
The guy in the middle is making someone to laugh ooo , maybe olopa want rope am and he was surprised which kin wahala be that

Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by Dankovich1: 3:57am On Jan 20, 2022
See their bleeched legs and demonic eyes.

Those niggas are common along that major express while driving in towards berger

Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by Teejay13(m): 4:00am On Jan 20, 2022
Jobless youth without proper up bring.

Look at how they are bringing shame to their parents.

Just wondering how their parents will feel when they see this. undecided

Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by Richie77: 4:10am On Jan 20, 2022
Kill them jawre. Those guys are very wicked. I'm now scared of leaving Lagos lately cos of the bastards. Before you know it, glass smatched. Ppl wey their papa no even get bike.

Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by Reference(m): 4:16am On Jan 20, 2022
Teejay13:

Their parents should be in cuffs too.

Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:17am On Jan 20, 2022
They are robbing for Mc olumo... he is in charge of lagos pick pocket syndicate and Agbero... baba Tinubu need more bullion van to share around undecided undecided
Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by popoolaadewale(m): 4:24am On Jan 20, 2022
There’s d set of guyz that rob n harassed motorists, around motorway’s 7up to China village n Ojota under bridge inward Lagos Ibadan express

Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 20, 2022
That guy on white once wanted to rob me sometimes on November last year in pencima under bridge by 4.21am last year. But man pass man. At end I gave him #500.

Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by mozona(m): 4:39am On Jan 20, 2022
And later these nuisance will be release to the street again to continue there havoc.

Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by Djuggernaut(m): 4:42am On Jan 20, 2022
The guy for middle be like O. Typical Yoruba boy!

Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by esanmantruth: 4:42am On Jan 20, 2022
Good citizens are given people on traffic bad ones are stealing it from them. Abi this Boys think say stealing on traffic that why that Igbo guy get favored? Them will never ask question before they will want to do copyright. Maybe when he reach court maybe their mama go tell am nor be waiting he send am be that. Very set of lazy people. God help us.
Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by Pharaohny: 5:35am On Jan 20, 2022
Children from polygamous and broken home
Their mama sell ogogoro and cigarettes under bridge �

Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by Pharaohny: 5:37am On Jan 20, 2022
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them

Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by mema900: 6:11am On Jan 20, 2022
Teejay13:

Which parents...when u see their parents, you will understand better

Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by alphaNomega: 6:25am On Jan 20, 2022
These people will be more useful as manure

Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by Adejal: 6:27am On Jan 20, 2022
I was once attacked by those guys around 6 pm at Agege. Out of nowhere I saw these three guys and they were like I should drop something for them or else I would regret passing Pencinima...I was like for what? When I look at my sides no passersby is coming or going again; busy road faa. I jejely gave them money and I was allowed to go. Nigeria is something else, especially Lagos when it comes to daylight robbery.

Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:33am On Jan 20, 2022
Chased from Isheri berger garage to agege stadium. That's more than 6 kilometers marathon. undecided

Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by jidxin(m): 6:40am On Jan 20, 2022
Pharaohny:
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them
Kill them

on top wetin
Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by ceaser: 6:42am On Jan 20, 2022
See as sat one just open mouth waaa!
Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by Aliways(m): 6:46am On Jan 20, 2022
They should be killed publicly.

Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by Samiah33(m): 6:46am On Jan 20, 2022
Heartless mofos
Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by Pharaohny: 6:51am On Jan 20, 2022
jidxin:
on top wetin

On top they are menace to our society

Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by tillaman(m): 7:07am On Jan 20, 2022
Kill em all

Re: Three Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:12am On Jan 20, 2022
Na these ones be robbers? grin grin grin

These animals should never see tomorrow.

RIP to the 3 of them.

Police Arrest Mother And Daughter For Killing Grandchild / Policeman Molests Woman In Presence Of Baby / Lagos Policemen Collect N50,000 For Bail, Seize Phone Over N20,000 Balance