Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,726 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures (35794 Views)

Canada 2-2 Nigeria (International Women's Friendly) / AFCON 2021: Guinea-Bissau Vs Egypt (0 - 1) On 15th January 2022 / Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau: AFCON 2021 (2 - 0) On 19th January 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by Khaysee: 12:52am On Jan 20, 2022
We should win finally ooooo

Check signature best deals in Nigeria in men clothing all sizes available
Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by Navalsadiq(m): 12:55am On Jan 20, 2022
The real eagles of Africa

This is one sport that bring Africans and Nigerians together

We are not just the giant of Africa but the champ de la champ

Nigeria will become grt again and put Africa on the road map not just to compete amongst wealth of nations but take it Rightful place

Show some love fellas

1 Like

Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by bahdpersona(m): 12:56am On Jan 20, 2022
Illuminatiship:
I believe iwobi will do better more than tinubu as Next Nigeria president..
Thats If he knows what it means to govern a a local govt let alone an entire country
Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by Naijanascam: 12:57am On Jan 20, 2022
eldervine:
you are trying to sound wise, which we know you are not. All of you with negative vibes are the 3rd problem we have in this country after bubu and nepa.

Please don't start I dey get headache abeg
Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by nnamdi640: 1:04am On Jan 20, 2022
Ezemarcel:
I believe this Sadiq is buhari slot.....he doesn't know how to play football
You spoke what in my mind. The guy shouldn't be a footballer

1 Like

Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by CalabarPikin: 1:10am On Jan 20, 2022
I was actually expecting the Guinea guys to start dropping one by one after the game oh
Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by AladdinJohn: 1:19am On Jan 20, 2022
We’ve won all our matches in the tournament cheesy
Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by omoharry(f): 1:20am On Jan 20, 2022
Deicide:
Is guinea a good country to migrate to?
Yes, including Iraq.

4 Likes

Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by Germi9: 1:20am On Jan 20, 2022
Ogbodavies:
Guinea captain say him beta die than lose to naija...
na 2 find way go him burial... adieu in advance..
I been dey find him contact make i send am troll hehehehe
Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by omoharry(f): 1:20am On Jan 20, 2022
Navalsadiq:
The real eagles of Africa

This is one sport that bring Africans and Nigerians together

We are not just the giant of Africa but the champ de la champ

Nigeria will become grt again and put Africa on the road map not just to compete amongst wealth of nations but take it Rightful place

Show some love fellas
Giant my ass
Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by oxygeng: 1:25am On Jan 20, 2022
iFESTAC680:
Analysing objectively eh, Sadiq is not inform, he was the flop of the game, I wish the coach can allow him watch from the bench for the next 2 matches. Maybe he'll bring back the almeria spirit
there is no spirit anywhere. Watch his goal highlights at almeria he has never taken any one on before scoring; Almeria system of play favours tap in that is the reason he appeared to be scoring for them.
Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by futurerex: 1:27am On Jan 20, 2022
Illuminatiship:

1 Like

Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by futurerex: 1:30am On Jan 20, 2022
francisisking:
Nothing to celebrate here... The country is in shambles and we are not doing anything about it.
Over thinking no fit solve problem. Be happy for once.

5 Likes

Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by ceeceeco: 1:42am On Jan 20, 2022
NFF please cancel Jose Peseiro's contract & give Augustine Eguavoen the full time job. There should be a campaign concerning this.

4 Likes

Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by salesbloo: 1:43am On Jan 20, 2022
Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by Microwhy: 1:57am On Jan 20, 2022
francisisking:
Nothing to celebrate here... The country is in shambles and we are not doing anything about it.
As someone earlier posted and also reposting the picture for your notice. Stop complaing and start thinking how to deal with present day Nigeria. Nobody is happy about state of the nation, the northerners, south-southerners, south-earsterners and south-westerners. Nobody is happy.
When it comes to something that is not political and economical related, then we need to celebrate it as human. Buhari regime shouldn't takeaway all our happiness as a living being.

10 Likes

Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by Realestatevixen: 2:00am On Jan 20, 2022
zubycharles:
I grow active followers for IG
I sell fb/IG accounts
DM me 08136189333
A trial will convince you
I'll give out free 1k followers to my first ten subscribers.

Sell fb and IG accounts from where? I sincerely hope its not people's accounts that gets hacked into after their phones have been stolen.

My phone was stolen recently so I know what I am talking about.
Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by clockwisereport: 2:00am On Jan 20, 2022
Deicide:
Is guinea a good country to migrate to?

What are you going there to do?
Every country is better than Nigeria, until the day you leave Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by blackaxe78: 2:02am On Jan 20, 2022
I pray they don’t meet Golden State Warriors till finals.

Cos it would be disastrous. Immediate exit!
Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by Horus(m): 2:03am On Jan 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDxjCTaAFrw

Guinea Bissau vs Nigeria (0-2) - Extеndеd Hіghlіghts & All Gоals 2022
Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by gambit25: 2:05am On Jan 20, 2022
Bifwoli:
Nigeria will meet the same fate like Ghana.
Shattawale is that you? grin grin grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by muheeb01(m): 2:15am On Jan 20, 2022
Impressive well done boys

2 Likes

Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by learner007(m): 2:19am On Jan 20, 2022
Bahamas95:
Congratulations to Nigeria.

Africa should sit up o, nor be only bad things we go dey copy from oyibo. We should also learn to do things right so we won't be made laughing stock before the rest of the world........I wondered why it took VAR 1year to make a decision in a match. cheesy The referee was just making call as if he's talking to his new girlfriend on phone. cheesy cheesy

Na that Moses Simon dribbling skills them dey watch. Boy is a ballerji! grin
Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by seunny4lif(m): 2:26am On Jan 20, 2022
grin
Sorry oh our Ghanaian friend grin grin
Bifwoli:
Nigeria will meet the same fate like Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by seunny4lif(m): 2:26am On Jan 20, 2022
gambit25:

Shattawale is that you? grin grin grin cheesy
Na him cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by goslowgoslow(m): 3:07am On Jan 20, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Must you be f00lish all the time?
Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by charixel: 3:11am On Jan 20, 2022
We will know if they are truly good in the knockout stage. Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by Teejay13(m): 3:19am On Jan 20, 2022
What an impressive game. Obviously, this boys are making us proud as Nigerians.

First time, after a long while to be proud being a Nigerian.
Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by Reference(m): 4:27am On Jan 20, 2022
3 Things to note:

* Nwakali's set pieces. Best I have seen from the Eagles in a long time.
* Semi Ajayi's hyper activity at both ends of the pitch. He should stay in the first team.
* Moses Simon.... what more is there to say. He just needs a good trainer and the fellow will go places.

3 Likes

Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by Deicide: 5:14am On Jan 20, 2022
omoharry:
Yes, including Iraq.
To be honest I don't know much about the country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Made Phone Call To Juventus About Manchester United Exit / Chelsea Have Reportedly Terminated Antonio Conte’s Contract / Nani: Why Ronaldo Is Desperate To Leave Man United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.