Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures (35795 Views)

Canada 2-2 Nigeria (International Women's Friendly) / AFCON 2021: Guinea-Bissau Vs Egypt (0 - 1) On 15th January 2022 / Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau: AFCON 2021 (2 - 0) On 19th January 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by komodapson(m): 5:22am On Jan 20, 2022
Ezemarcel:
I believe this Sadiq is buhari slot.....he doesn't know how to play football

In fact, it'll have been far better to have gone to tournament a player short, than including this Umar Sadiq. I don't know when we are going to abolish this quota System.

1 Like

Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by komodapson(m): 5:28am On Jan 20, 2022
Bahamas95:
Congratulations to Nigeria.

Africa should sit up o, nor be only bad things we go dey copy from oyibo. We should also learn to do things right so we won't be made laughing stock before the rest of the world........I wondered why it took VAR 1year to make a decision in a match. cheesy The referee was just making call as if he's talking to his new girlfriend on phone. cheesy cheesy

I was marvelled also, if we are both to investigate this sad development now, you'll realize the amount & destination set aside for the referees , for training and getting them acquainted with tech has been embezzled by one corrupt Official.
Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by komodapson(m): 5:37am On Jan 20, 2022
iFESTAC680:
Analysing objectively eh, Sadiq is not inform, he was the flop of the game, I wish the coach can allow him watch from the bench for the next 2 matches. Maybe he'll bring back the almeria spirit

It is not possible, why? He(Sadiq Umoru) came in through quota system. Just the way & manner a Southern Candidate seeking admission into Unilag ,to study MBBS or Pharmacy with a score of 280 is being rejected, while his counterpart from Daura with a 70 mark UTME score is offered admission on a platter.

The day we begin to uphold Meritocracy in our Nation, that is when we begin to get it right.
Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by mosaicafrique: 5:42am On Jan 20, 2022
Leadway vacancy

Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by Slimsaj: 5:55am On Jan 20, 2022
[quote author=francisisking post=109522592]Nothing to celebrate here... The country is in shambles and we are

What have youdone aboutthe situation of Nigeria. These wins have given Nigerians some Joy and hope
Do you know the last time Nigerians collectively celebrated something together not minding religious, political and tribal influence
Do you know the last people were Proud of Nigeria.
Abeg tell us what we should be doing oooo??

2 Likes

Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by Sleekfingers: 6:15am On Jan 20, 2022
ShaqFu:
Hope the super Eagles will keep this up in the round of 16.

Na that one , I no fit guarantee o.......
Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by xtremeTall(m): 7:11am On Jan 20, 2022
cosmatika:
While watching the match, my mind kept telling me that Sadiq was in the team based on federal character to fill in the aboki quota.
Abeg we are going into the serious part of the tournament, they should drop the guy, we don't need another Sani Keita here please
lol
Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by Illuminatiship(m): 7:12am On Jan 20, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Must you be f00lish all the time?
yes but not like your parents..

1 Like

Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by Kojochyke(m): 7:17am On Jan 20, 2022
Bifwoli:
Nigeria will meet the same fate like Ghana.
Was Ghana eliminated in d round of 16?
We mentioning men, u calling unfertilized eggs.
Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:20am On Jan 20, 2022
Mightymanna:
Up naija, we will get there, some people will start shouting initial gra gra bla bla

Inspirational
Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by 4kizo(m): 7:32am On Jan 20, 2022
francisisking:
Nothing to celebrate here... The country is in shambles and we are not doing anything about it.
then what have you personally done about it? Abi na just to type only

1 Like

Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by Babaken(m): 7:35am On Jan 20, 2022
No yellow or red card in the game.
Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by famousroland(m): 7:37am On Jan 20, 2022
zubycharles:
I grow active followers for IG
I sell fb/IG accounts
DM me 08136189333
A trial will convince you
I'll give out free 1k followers to my first ten subscribers.

Just tell us the truth, you hack and sell Facebook account...
Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by Rochasstatue(f): 7:41am On Jan 20, 2022
Buhari conquered ipob.
Cownu was rearrested.

Buhari conquered rice.
Pyramids were erected.

Buhari conquered Twitter.
Jack Dorsey resigned.

Buhari conquered America.
Trump lost reelection.

Buhari conquered PDP.
GEJ is planning to join APC.

Buhari conquered idiots like you.
Your pain got to boiling point.

Buhari conquered ball.
AFCON will be captured.

Sai Baba!!!!
Sai Jagaban 2023!!!!
Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by izubext007: 7:56am On Jan 20, 2022
I love this boys.
Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by danngnews: 8:00am On Jan 20, 2022
ceeceeco:
NFF please cancel Jose Peseiro's contract & give Augustine Eguavoen the full time job. There should be a campaign concerning this.

So Eguavoen, they will still drop him and make Oyibo the coach? E no good na angry

2 Likes

Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by Illuminatiship(m): 8:05am On Jan 20, 2022
goslowgoslow:

I bet your parents born you out of wedlock.... vagabond!
better than the hide and seek game of your parents called relationship..

1 Like

Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by Tremple8v: 8:23am On Jan 20, 2022
Simon any day any time , I do think Chelsea and Man U need a new winger. grin

1 Like

Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by OsilaGama(m): 8:29am On Jan 20, 2022
That Sadick umar or whatever he deserve to be killed...just grazing in the field upandan

1 Like

Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by Nothingserious: 8:36am On Jan 20, 2022
cosmatika:
While watching the match, my mind kept telling me that Sadiq was in the team based on federal character to fill in the aboki quota.
Abeg we are going into the serious part of the tournament, they should drop the guy, we don't need another Sani Keita here please

I guess he was being tested and experimented with seeing Nigeria was a bit comfortable after the first 2 matches and wins.

Probably he won’t start the knock-out critical matches and may always come in towards the end of the match.

I am still curious as to his inclusion.
Maybe Federal character? Maybe there is something good about him we are yet to see?
Maybe he is good but still jittery and not confident on the pitch?

If we hadn’t won, that guy would have chopped plenty blame’s from his obvious misses.

I wish him well!
Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by Bamzyriches451: 9:42am On Jan 20, 2022
francisisking:
Nothing to celebrate here... The country is in shambles and we are not doing anything about it.
Carry your over seriousness go settle your family problems
Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by goslowgoslow(m): 9:50am On Jan 20, 2022
Illuminatiship:
better than the hide and seek game of your parents called relationship..
I bet you don't know the meaning of vagabond......ok then born bastard!
Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by francisisking: 9:52am On Jan 20, 2022
[quote author=Slimsaj post=109524654][/quote]stop voting useless old men into office... Lets shun tribalism and work for the betterment of our nation.... Dont be like those zombie here on nairaland that supports evil cos of 30k stipends they receive.
Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by francisisking: 9:56am On Jan 20, 2022
Bamzyriches451:
Carry your over seriousness go settle your family problems
nigeria problem don enta federal u still dey talk about family na people like you go still vote tinubu and co for 1 derica of rice.

1 Like

Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by Bamzyriches451: 10:01am On Jan 20, 2022
francisisking:
nigeria problem don enta federal u still dey talk about family na people like you go still vote tinubu and co for 1 derica of rice.
Derica of rice!!! Ain't a hungry person who depends on govt empowerment.
And let me fail you, tinibu is the last person I'll vote by 2023, I'm not sure if there's any Nigerian that hates tinibu more than I do.

1 Like

Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by Cmanforall: 11:02am On Jan 20, 2022
Corona22:
Sadiq should be arrested after this match. I miss Osimhen and Ighalo . Even Emenike is better than this nonsense. This CF headache is our only problem

1 Like

Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by frog12: 11:35am On Jan 20, 2022
ekong must be on drug. tattoo madman
Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by ngwababe(f): 11:42am On Jan 20, 2022
Make Ebuehi and Sadiq no play again o
Simon and Iheanacho, ụmụ ọma
Ekong and Ajayi, defenders siri ike
Ndidi, papa midfielders
Iwobi, hmmmmm
Our coach, you go make am for this AFCON.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Guinea-Bissau 0:2 Nigeria In Pictures by kechywillz(m): 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ezemarcel:
I believe this Sadiq is buhari slot.....he doesn't know how to play football
Lol,its quite glaring,he made sure abooki must be drafted into the team,so that it wouldn't look like a southern affair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chelsea Have Reportedly Terminated Antonio Conte’s Contract / Nani: Why Ronaldo Is Desperate To Leave Man United / John Dumelo: I Will Walk Barefoot From Accra To Lagos If Nigeria Defeats Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.