Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated (24222 Views)

Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party / Colloquium: Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant 50,000 Youths Not 50 Million / 2019: Maiduguri Youths Show Their Voters Cards As They Welcome President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated by Alexis11: 8:01am On Jan 20, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Maybe you and your Papa will vote him as head of Una family.

After you don vote am finish now you go come nairaland dy say.. please help my family we haven't eaten anything since yesterday fooooul

Because of the votes you guys gave buhari that's why there's a lot of scammers and beggars on nairaland

Lol.... I understand your frustration laced with deep jealousy and anger but the problem be say na wetin go kill you be that. grin
Re: Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated by Izuchukwu444: 8:08am On Jan 20, 2022
Go and rest.
Re: Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated by JubrinElSudan: 8:15am On Jan 20, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Old age things
69 isn't old enough to make such blunder

1 Like

Re: Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated by 2tpick: 8:17am On Jan 20, 2022
Buhari started far worse and recieved more hate but still became president. Well the difference is that he already had over 12million loyal voters for years and just needed a little number to achieve his agelong dreams. The only thing working against Tinubu is that he is not a northerner.
Re: Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated by jimter44(m): 8:23am On Jan 20, 2022
This man is over thinking of 2023.
Re: Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated by gentlegenius(m): 8:24am On Jan 20, 2022
LasgidyPort:
cheesy old man Tinubu, go and rest no need for plenty explanation. You don goof on this one. And may you succumb to many more embarassing slips till you read the handwriting on the wall and jettison your inordinate ambition.

Apart from your age, your itchy fingers and your grab grab mentality all over the place has disqualified you.

You have leveraged on your position to greedily and unethically corner so much from Lagos. We can't allow you to take your 'grab it all attitude' to the National level. No difference between you and Atiku in this, you are even worse and gravitating to the record of IBB though in your micro-niche of Lagos.

Infact, you'll break the record of IBB at the national level. Record of smart thievery without leaving a trace and corrupting everybody in the chain.

I make bold to say a Tinubu presidency will be as corrupt or more corrupt than IBB. This is not hatred in any way as some people quoting me are saying.

The pointers are there from his stranglehold on Lagos from 1999 till date. We Lagosians not doing blind followership knows this.

Your imposition of candidates against the expression of free democratic will of the people has made you unfit for the sensitive role of Naija president, which wields a lot of power. No difference btw you and Obj in this regard. You are even worse.

We want a better civilised politics and can't retrogress to your corrupt and imposition kind of politics.

Nothing for you. We need younger elements without the baggage of corruption and history of imposition.

I think IBB is the best leader Nigeria ever had since independence. He did a lot for this country as a military leader and went to rest after leaving office... unlike OBJ and Buhari that keep displaying their insatiable desire for power after retirement.
If you want to compare Tinubu to the worst leaders we ever had, you should be calling names like Abacha and Buhari.
Re: Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated by Ruggedniggaone: 8:45am On Jan 20, 2022
blamingthedevil:
PDP Members/Supporters Approach to 2023.
1) Attack PMB
2) Attack PYO
3) Attack Tinubu
4) Curse/attack perceived "BMC" members
5) Refuse to mention their candidate(s)
6) Refuse to say what they'd do better.
7) Lose come 2023
coolCry Rigging
9) Wail till 2027
10) Start 1-8 again

*Copied
shut your stinking mouth!nobody is attacking osibanjo and as a pdp man I'm ready to vote and campaign for osibanjo with my own money gbogbo wa kole yawere bi tin yin egbon oponu akindindinrin

2 Likes

Re: Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated by Ghostrye: 8:50am On Jan 20, 2022
blamingthedevil:
The guy above is pained, when you are born with and in hatred, any redemption? I doubt it.

Anyway,

This what I have been saying time without numbers:

Bola Tinubu may not need to spend much on publicity.

Just look Nairaland front page, for every five topics, Tinubu name must appear in two

The publicity is being carried out by opposition. This week alone I can count up to 1000 converts . Nairaland should send Bill to BAT Campaign(vice-versa), because out of five threads that make it to front page, Bola Tinubu's name must appear in two
see diswan
Re: Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated by Uchesis: 8:53am On Jan 20, 2022
overall90:
The goofing have started.
The other time he said the government should recruit more youths into the military because we have cassava to feed them.lol
He actually said 50 million youths should join the military, later apologized that he meant 50 thousand.

Dementia is indeed real

1 Like

Re: Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 20, 2022
richie240:
Yes oooooo
Nà una teach us d 'bigotry' nwokem!
Aiz don open o, make everybody suck hin mama brezz!

Tnk God politics is a game of numbers....d enemies of this great country, nigeria, are free to cry on!
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians
cool
A miscreant?
Re: Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated by IMASTEX: 9:02am On Jan 20, 2022
blamingthedevil:
PDP Members/Supporters Approach to 2023.
1) Attack PMB
2) Attack PYO
3) Attack Tinubu
4) Curse/attack perceived "BMC" members
5) Refuse to mention their candidate(s)
6) Refuse to say what they'd do better.
7) Lose come 2023
coolCry Rigging
9) Wail till 2027
10) Start 1-8 again

*Copied
And those that criticise APC & PDP strictly because of their obvious poor governance style. What story or group would you now brand them as an excuse for your continuous support likely due to religion, ethnicity, region politics?! Funny enough, on the sharing table as they always do, be it APC or PDP you won't be there. Only them and their family enjoys the loot at the detriment of the vase majority. Hope you get a chance for a visit visa to a civilized world, only them will you realise the backwardness of Nigeria under PDP & APC. It's time to start preaching candidate over party because how Tinubu should be a better choice over Osinbajo is more vibrant person. If they were the only candidate. Shows how Nigerians who suffer must aren't yet serious.
Re: Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated by hush15: 9:05am On Jan 20, 2022
blamingthedevil:
The guy above is pained, when you are born with and in hatred, any redemption? I doubt it.

Anyway,

Just look Nairaland front page, for every five topics, Tinubu name must appear in two

The publicity is being carried out by opposition. This week alone I can count up to 1000 converts . Nairaland should send Bill to BAT Campaign(vice-versa), because out of five threads that make it to front page, Bola Tinubu's name must appear in two

If you say we hate him, ehn take it in good faith. Afterall na our hate, not yours.

1 Like

Re: Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated by ProfAmaben(m): 9:06am On Jan 20, 2022
LasgidyPort:
cheesy old man Tinubu, go and rest no need for plenty explanation. You don goof on this one. And may you succumb to many more embarassing slips till you read the handwriting on the wall and jettison your inordinate ambition.

Apart from your age, your itchy fingers and your grab grab mentality all over the place has disqualified you.

You have leveraged on your position to greedily and unethically corner so much from Lagos. We can't allow you to take your 'grab it all attitude' to the National level. No difference between you and Atiku in this, you are even worse and gravitating to the record of IBB though in your micro-niche of Lagos.

Infact, you'll break the record of IBB at the national level. Record of smart thievery without leaving a trace and corrupting everybody in the chain.

I make bold to say a Tinubu presidency will be as corrupt or more corrupt than IBB. This is not hatred in any way as some people quoting me are saying.

The pointers are there from his stranglehold on Lagos from 1999 till date. We Lagosians not doing blind followership knows this.

Your imposition of candidates against the expression of free democratic will of the people has made you unfit for the sensitive role of Naija president, which wields a lot of power. No difference btw you and Obj in this regard. You are even worse.

We want a better civilised politics and can't retrogress to your corrupt and imposition kind of politics.

Nothing for you. We need younger elements without the baggage of corruption and history of imposition.

They won't listen to this advice now, in 2023 they would vote him in and flood our sms with my mother is sick messages. Make I dey look sha

1 Like

Re: Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated by ProfAmaben(m): 9:07am On Jan 20, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Anyway,

How is he pained? Cos he aired his opinion? Don't worry, in 2023, vote Tinubu for a better life and let us rest. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated by sokera: 9:08am On Jan 20, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Anyway,

opposition are the one campaigning for Tinubu … they think they are giving him bad reputation but the opposite is the case because it’s obvious every Nigeria knows Tinubu…. Tinubu is going to win this election
Re: Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated by ransomed: 9:11am On Jan 20, 2022
Nigerians are seeing the signs of dementia and physical weakness but prefer to ignore it.
Another failure is loading.......

3 Likes

Re: Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated by justjify(m): 9:16am On Jan 20, 2022
grin
His CD don de skip when the campaigns never start. BAT is surely a bat cheesy
Re: Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated by eteba(m): 9:20am On Jan 20, 2022
Na so e dey take start.....Buhari addressed his running mate as Mr Yomi Osibande, we all laughed about it, now see where it has landed us.
Re: Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated by objobj: 9:38am On Jan 20, 2022
NetValueFX:

APC supporters/BMC
1. Attack IPOB
2. Attack Nnamdi Kanu
3. Attack ESN
4. Attack Igbos
5. Attack Peter Obi
6. lose 2023 Election
7. Blames Igbos
8 wait forever.

They are talking about political party you are talking about IPOB. Is IPOB a polical party or cannibala.
Re: Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated by Yinka1808: 9:45am On Jan 20, 2022
You can't cheat nature
Re: Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated by LasgidyPort: 10:00am On Jan 20, 2022
77up:
Boring

BAT 2023 to your face tongue

The game is on.

It is Either Osinbajo/Fashola/Amaechi/Umahi/Fayemi not BAT ( Ẹyẹ àdán) tongue
Re: Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated by 77up(m): 10:05am On Jan 20, 2022
LasgidyPort:

The game is on.

It is Either Osinbajo/Fashola/Amaechi/Umahi/Fayemi not BAT tongue
You are on point with your choice too but if ticket goes to BAT ,game on as well.
Re: Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated by Victorclean1: 10:07am On Jan 20, 2022
post=109523793:
Btw....

We have not offended anyone by Supporting Osinbajo, but anyone who takes our decision personal can quietly go hug Transformer!

The last thing we will do as Progressives is to engage is a smear campaign or promote any post that can lead to the Character Assassination of Tinubu or any other Contender of the APC Ticket.

We are MANNA, and WE STAND WITH PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO until the party says otherwise.

Thanks.

Hai, this senile demented red head agama lizard has swerved again. Where you stand?. Today is thieftinubu , next day is Osinbajo.

Hypocrisy personified. Inconsistency like BAT. Please stop missing your drug.
Re: Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated by Victorclean1: 10:11am On Jan 20, 2022
sokera:
opposition are the one campaigning for Tinubu … they think they are giving him bad reputation but the opposite is the case because it’s obvious every Nigeria knows Tinubu…. Tinubu is going to win this election

Exactly. There is what we called consolation tear/statement when someone is lost. Tinubu has lost and let us pretend the opposition is helping BAT but in our hearts, opposition is destroying Tinubu.

It's called defence mechanism of rationalisation. Ok let's take heart
Re: Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated by doggedfighter(f): 10:20am On Jan 20, 2022
donbrowser:

But Buhari never apologized

donbrowser, don't tell me you are a supporter of this ?
Re: Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated by doggedfighter(f): 10:22am On Jan 20, 2022
Temptee101:

If your post was inspired by bigotry and ethnicity and not facts on ground, then you must be a very wicked individual.

Sarcasm, dearie. grin

Read his post again.
Re: Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated by charlypoker(m): 10:22am On Jan 20, 2022
Tinubu never start and he done dey lie upanda.

na so BuBu take start his lies...................... today we have all be been rubbished.

Let's all say caboodle rejectmenta to this old cargo Nubun
Re: Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated by jaxxy(m): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2022
This unnecessary statements and forwardness on issues u know nothing about and without consultation is trade mark of Apc and sign is incompetence and desperation.
Re: Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated by BluntCrazeMan: 10:45am On Jan 20, 2022
post=109523793:
Btw....

We have not offended anyone by Supporting Osinbajo, but anyone who takes our decision personal can quietly go hug Transformer!

The last thing we will do as Progressives is to engage is a smear campaign or promote any post that can lead to the Character Assassination of Tinubu or any other Contender of the APC Ticket.

We are MANNA, and WE STAND WITH PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO until the party says otherwise.

Thanks.

NOW WE KNOW THE REASON FOR ALL THE DARLING DADDY..
AT LEAST, AS OF NOW, THERE IS DIVISION IN THE CAMP.
Re: Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated by Germi9: 11:02am On Jan 20, 2022
He is now very quick to apologize ,if i slap him now he will thank me and walk away
Re: Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated by Aksnoopy: 11:28am On Jan 20, 2022
He has dementia!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Won His 1999 Governorship Election By A Major Landslide (Throwback) / ISWAP Sacks Army Base In Bama, Borno State, Kills Newly Recruited Soldier / Lagos APC Mocks Funke Akindele’s Nomination, Says PDP Is Unserious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.