Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm (47379 Views)

Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media / William Troost-Ekong And Wife Expecting A Baby / William Troost-Ekong In Branded Keke In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm by Nicepoker(m): 8:15am On Jan 20, 2022
[s]
post=109523411:

God bless you friend.
Good bless all sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

Send a pm........ anytime.
kiss kiss kiss

[/s]
Re: Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm by Dybala11(m): 8:20am On Jan 20, 2022
DominionGreat:

You are actually a deluded individual you know? Using two different monikers and we all know they are one and the same Vulture Griller
He's using his first Moniker to reply his second one. Madness. grin

3 Likes

Re: Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm by DavSagacity(m): 8:42am On Jan 20, 2022
Bluntguy:
Man of the match against Guinea Bissau.
Yes. He deserved it . If not for his goal, I would have said Semi Ajayi also deserved the man of the Match. He won several area balls and won important tackles. His combination with Ekong yesterday was superb.
Am super sure this super Eagles will get better as the competition progresses ..
Re: Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm by Optimistguy1969: 8:44am On Jan 20, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

SCHIZOPHRENIA.

Na heavy mumu dey worry am
Re: Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm by Duplik8t77(m): 9:06am On Jan 20, 2022
post=109523411:

God bless you friend.
Good bless all sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

Send a pm........ anytime.
kiss kiss kiss

you dey ask yourself to send PM to yourself? Orisirisi

1 Like

Re: Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm by phemmyfour: 9:30am On Jan 20, 2022
Dybala11:

Balogun has never benched Ekong o, they were often paired years ago sef. They were called "the oyinbo wall".
And where did I say that he benched Ekong?
Re: Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm by budget104: 9:34am On Jan 20, 2022
See Naija man na, that's is my leader you are talking about mallam. Stop it now!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm by Bamzyriches451: 9:38am On Jan 20, 2022
My brother
Re: Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm by robosky02(m): 9:45am On Jan 20, 2022
post=109523392:
An interview by punch with One of our Goal scorers in yesterday's victory over Guinea-Bissau.
Our National Team Vice Captain.

https://www.punchng.com/why-i-tattooed-felas-face-on-my-arm-troost-ekong/

Nice work

Nice infor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm by KingMack(m): 10:16am On Jan 20, 2022
Jus imagine say I tattoo Lie Mohammed..how do help I explain that to my kids undecided I'd rather tattoo him in my butt hole grin

Nice tattoo Ekong..you the MAN!!

Re: Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2022
compton11:
don't mind the nigga,he is talking about black this and that but he one of the half black half white that bleeped with their white side more than black,his children are going to be white with his white wife

Go get a life dude. U gat no damn right to tell the guy who he should have married. What's wrong with him marrying someone he feels comfortable with irrespective of the colour? This is how some of u will promote racism and later turn around to cry foul when white pple give u back de same treatment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm by compton11(m): 11:16am On Jan 20, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:

Go get a life dude. U gat no damn right to tell the guy who he should have married. What's wrong with him marrying someone he feels comfortable with irrespective of the colour? This is how some of u will promote racism and later turn around to cry foul when white pple give u back de same treatment
boy STFU

U can't be talking about being proudly black and not fvcked with it.

Go and fvcking eat the ass of your Caucasian masters u are defending here.
Re: Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm by muheeb01(m): 11:57am On Jan 20, 2022
Well done ekong
Re: Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
robosky02:

Nice work

Nice infor
Thanks brotherly.
Thanks for all the good works you are doing here.
Keep it up bro.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm by Blackdisciple(m): 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
Is even better than tattooing BAT on my body
Re: Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm by robosky02(m): 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
post=109535382:

Thanks brotherly.
Thanks for all the good works you are doing here.
Keep it up bro.

You're doing more.... Best Diva

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm by Majesty33(m): 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
Love his physique, no HOMO.
Re: Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm by Hiq0: 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
Really
Re: Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm by Dollywood(m): 1:45am On Jan 21, 2022
SportsHD:

. I know people that are extremely lighter than him. I was Just saying though
So many Nigerians, when they see a bi racial person they call him white, and it's so wrong. Once you have at least 30% black in you, you are still black regardless of how light your skin is.
Re: Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm by SportsHD: 1:53am On Jan 21, 2022
Dollywood:

So many Nigerians, when they see a bi racial person they call him white, and it's so wrong. Once you have at least 30% black in you, you are still black regardless of how light your skin is.
Yeah, I know right. No matter how light skinned you are, you are still black.
Re: Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm by 23jerryking(m): 7:11am On Jan 21, 2022
compton11:
boy STFU

U can't be talking about being proudly black and not fvcked with it.

Go and fvcking eat the ass of your Caucasian masters u are defending here.
I know you're only pained bro. Stop supporting nonsense, you're free to marry any colour of your choice and still maintain your identity. It's a matter of the heart here, besides was Ekong brought up in Nigeria? You want him to marry a Nigerian girl as if marrying a Nigerian girl brings eternal life. Guy you ought to grown past this level of reasoning but I could still see the typical Nigerianess in you voicing out.
Re: Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm by compton11(m): 9:02am On Jan 21, 2022
23jerryking:
I know you're only pained bro. Stop supporting nonsense, you're free to marry any colour of your choice and still maintain your identity. It's a matter of the heart here, besides was Ekong brought up in Nigeria? You want him to marry a Nigerian girl as if marrying a Nigerian girl brings eternal life. Guy you ought to grown past this level of reasoning but I could still see the typical Nigerianess in you voicing out.
see this stupid ass nigga!

No u cannot,he values his whiteness more than his blackness and who is talking about him marry a Nigerian girl?
Re: Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm by compton11(m): 9:02am On Jan 21, 2022
Dollywood:

bullshit?

So blackness is now dumbing ground for every people now?
Re: Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm by 23jerryking(m): 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
compton11:
see this stupid ass nigga!

No u cannot,he values his whiteness more than his blackness and who is talking about him marry a Nigerian girl?
Whoever gave you a phone didn't do you well at all. Such demonic way of thinking, saying he values his whiteness more than he does his black. I ask you a simple question, did he grow up within the shores of Nigeria? You see how poverty has tarnished your way of thinking ba? Just let the young man be. If e easy make you sef do am. Rubbish
Re: Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm by compton11(m): 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
23jerryking:
Whoever gave you a phone didn't do you well at all. Such demonic way of thinking, saying he values his whiteness more than he does his black. I ask you a simple question, did he grow up within the shores of Nigeria? You see how poverty has tarnished your way of thinking ba? Just let the young man be. If e easy make you sef do am. Rubbish
is this one an arindin or what?

Even if he didn't grow up in Nigeria,if he wants to be proud about that blackness he is trying to claim,he should have marry black woman and have black child.
Re: Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm by 23jerryking(m): 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
compton11:
is this one an arindin or what?

Even if he didn't grow up in Nigeria,if he wants to be proud about that blackness he is trying to claim,he should have marry black woman and have black child.

Go and help divorce the wife and marry a black one for him then. I don't how you must have been shallow minded enough to be making a mole hill out of nothing. Has it ever occurred to you that people's view have every tendency to evolve overtime? And hey listen up kid, if you're gonna quote my comments again don't dare write in any native language. It shows what an empty head you really are, the essence of communication is that all parties involved be clearly understood.
Re: Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm by compton11(m): 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
23jerryking:
Go and help divorce the wife and marry a black one for him then. I don't how you must have been shallow minded enough to be making a mole hill out of nothing. Has it ever occurred to you that people's view have every tendency to evolve overtime? And hey listen up kid, if you're gonna quote my comments again don't dare write in any native language. It shows what an empty head you really are, the essence of communication is that all parties involved be clearly understood.
nigga I don't care who he marries but he should stop doing as if he cares about blackness cos he ain't

And u dumbass should go and lick the ass of your white masters u are defending here.
Re: Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm by 23jerryking(m): 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
compton11:
nigga I don't care who he marries but he should stop doing as if he cares about blackness cos he ain't

And u dumbass should go and lick the ass of your white masters u are defending here.
You're just getting unnecessarily sick for nothing sake!!! imagine a scum bag calling me a dumb ass. When it comes to marriage one can marry any race, tribe and ethnicity. It has nothing to do with what colour one is proud of, happiness doesn't lie in the colour of the skin of one's spouse. Grow up and stop being unnecessarily stupid, don't ever tag me again if you have nothing reasonable to say. Saying he must marry a black woman if he's proud of black, who are you to decide that? I don't know what world you're living in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Messi's Weird Facial Expressions After Being Subbed Off In Lyon Match (Picture) / Oghenekaro Etebo Having His Breakfast After Scoring 4 Goals Against Japan / Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.