Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm (47433 Views)

Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media / William Troost-Ekong And Wife Expecting A Baby / William Troost-Ekong In Branded Keke In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm by compton11(m): 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
23jerryking:
You're just getting unnecessarily sick for nothing sake!!! imagine a scum bag calling me a dumb ass. When it comes to marriage one can marry any race, tribe and ethnicity. It has nothing to do with what colour one is proud of, happiness doesn't lie in the colour of the skin of one's spouse. Grow up and stop being unnecessarily stupid, don't ever tag me again if you have nothing reasonable to say. Saying he must marry a black woman if he's proud of black, who are you to decide that? I don't know what world you're living in.
boy STFU and stop quote me again oponu.
Re: Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm by 23jerryking(m): 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
compton11:
boy STFU and stop quote me again oponu.
Ela

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Messi's Weird Facial Expressions After Being Subbed Off In Lyon Match (Picture) / Photos: Meet The World's Strongest Macho Women! / When Will Dwayne Johnson (a.k.a The Rock) Stop Buttoning His Sleeves? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.