Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Respect Is Won On The Battlefield Not Old Men Dying Safe In Bed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Respect Is Won On The Battlefield Not Old Men Dying Safe In Bed (933 Views)

Joey Muthengi: I Prefer Dating Old Men, Young Men Only Good In Pictures / Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Respect Is Won On The Battlefield Not Old Men Dying Safe In Bed by HarshBitterTrut: 2:36am On Jan 20, 2022
King David

Psalm 144:1
Of David. Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle;

The men who inspire me are warriors who risked it all whether victory or defeat. These I hold in heart.

Re: Respect Is Won On The Battlefield Not Old Men Dying Safe In Bed by HarshBitterTrut: 2:44am On Jan 20, 2022
And race plays no part in my admiration of valor.

Re: Respect Is Won On The Battlefield Not Old Men Dying Safe In Bed by HarshBitterTrut: 6:42am On Jan 20, 2022
De France

Value: 144

100: Favors, honors, glory.
44: Powers, pomp, honors.
40: Parties, feasts, pleasures.
4: Rashness, largesse, power.

Killer

Value: 144

100: Favors, honors, glory.
44: Powers, pomp, honors.
40: Parties, feasts, pleasures.
4: Rashness, largesse, power.

Psalm 144

Numbers reveal God's beautiful design.

Re: Respect Is Won On The Battlefield Not Old Men Dying Safe In Bed by HarshBitterTrut: 6:52am On Jan 20, 2022
And yes even Yahwe a killer.

Genesis 7:4

4 Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made.”
Re: Respect Is Won On The Battlefield Not Old Men Dying Safe In Bed by HarshBitterTrut: 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
Re: Respect Is Won On The Battlefield Not Old Men Dying Safe In Bed by Richwallet: 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2022

Re: Respect Is Won On The Battlefield Not Old Men Dying Safe In Bed by Richwallet: 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Respect Is Won On The Battlefield Not Old Men Dying Safe In Bed by Richwallet: 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
The Messiah’s Triumph and Kingdom
1Why do the nations rage,
And the people plot a vain thing?
2The kings of the earth set themselves,
And the rulers take counsel together,
Against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying,
3“Let us break Their bonds in pieces
And cast away Their cords from us.”
4He who sits in the heavens shall laugh;
The Lord shall hold them in derision.
5Then He shall speak to them in His wrath,
And distress them in His deep displeasure:
6“Yet I have set My King
On My holy hill of Zion.”
7“I will declare the decree:
The Lord has said to Me,
‘You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You.
8Ask of Me, and I will give You
The nations for Your inheritance,
And the ends of the earth for Your possession.
9You shall break them with a rod of iron;
You shall dash them to pieces like a potter’s vessel.’ ”
10Now therefore, be wise, O kings;
Be instructed, you judges of the earth.
11Serve the Lord with fear,
And rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son, lest He be angry,
And you perish in the way,
When His wrath is kindled but a little.
Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him.
Re: Respect Is Won On The Battlefield Not Old Men Dying Safe In Bed by Richwallet: 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
Benjamin (Gemini)
Benjamin shall ravin (ravage)
as (like) a wolf;
In the morning, he shall devour the prey,
And at night he shall
divide the spoil (plunder).

(1) (Reply)

Whopi Goldberg With An Askenaski Surname Follower Of Pan / Dharmie Richie Was Killed By His Mother - Grandfather Alleges / DJ Cuppy's Secret Boyfriend Finally Exposed! Its Br..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.