Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Get Your Plastic National Id Card - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get Your Plastic National Id Card (1016 Views)

BBC Features The Ajegunle School Where Fees Are Paid With Plastic Bottles / Plastic Bottles Used To Pay School Fees At Morit International School, Ajegunle / Auchi Polytechnic School ID Card Registration Procedures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Plastic National Id Card by InvestmenTHome(m): 4:02am On Jan 20, 2022
If you are into online business, you might have discovered that most websites now want you to take selfie with your national ID card for verification. The problem now is that, many people don't even have the national ID card talk-less of using it to take selfie.

If you need your national ID card for online transactions and you have only the identification number slip? The only solution now is that, you have to get the plastic type of the national identity card. It is acceptable everywhere, banks, online verification, government offices, you name it.....

I will do printing and delivery for you like the one below.
Click the link below to get yours.

https://sites.google.com/view/nimcreg/home

Re: Get Your Plastic National Id Card by Upjis: 5:19am On Jan 20, 2022
InvestmenTHome:
If you are into online business, you might have discovered that most websites now want you to take selfie with your national ID card for verification. The problem now is that, many people don't even have the national ID card talk-less of using it to take selfie.

If you need your national ID card for online transactions and you have only the identification number slip? The only solution now is that, you have to get the plastic type of the national identity card. It is acceptable everywhere, banks, online verification, government offices, you name it.....

I will do printing and delivery for you like the one below.
Click the link below to register

https://sites.google.com/view/nimcreg/home

Scammer

1 Like

Re: Get Your Plastic National Id Card by InvestmenTHome(m): 10:10am On Jan 20, 2022
Upjis:

Scammer
what is even wrong with Nigerians, is it everything that happens online that is a scam? Did you do you due diligence before tagging someone as a scam. Pls be guilded.
Re: Get Your Plastic National Id Card by MaxiB1242: 10:46am On Jan 20, 2022
What if someone has not gone to register before can you still do it for him or her..?
Re: Get Your Plastic National Id Card by Upjis: 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
InvestmenTHome:
what is even wrong with Nigerians, is it everything that happens online that is a scam? Did you do you due diligence before tagging someone as a scam. Pls be guilded.

Scammer
Re: Get Your Plastic National Id Card by InvestmenTHome(m): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
MaxiB1242:
What if someone has not gone to register before can you still do it for him or her..?
No, Pls visit the nearest accredited center for proper capture and documentation of your details. Thanks
Re: Get Your Plastic National Id Card by InvestmenTHome(m): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
Upjis:

Scammer
May God have mercy on you
Re: Get Your Plastic National Id Card by Upjis: 9:08pm On May 19, 2022
InvestmenTHome:

May God have mercy on you

Scammer sported
Re: Get Your Plastic National Id Card by Tinubuadvocate: 11:25am On May 20, 2022
I'm not sure if individual permitted to do that I consider this illegal business.
Re: Get Your Plastic National Id Card by Great0ne1: 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I'm not sure if individual permitted to do that I consider this illegal business.
Do you think is legal for more than 75% of Nigerians not to have an identity card ? Not because they don't want to, but because Nigerian government is run by idiots

(1) (Reply)

Waec GCE 1st Series 2022 General Mathematics Questions And Answers / 10 Things To Do In Your 20s To Become Successful In Your 30s / Don't trust anyone. That is Mistake The "Fish" Ever Make Repeatedly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.