Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Central Bank Of Nigeria Exam - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Central Bank Of Nigeria Exam (1437 Views)

First Bank Of Nigeria Is Recruiting Workers (picture) / Recruitment At Central Bank Of Nigeria - 5 Open Positions Left / CBN (central Bank Of Nigeria) 2nd Recruitment 2012, Latest Massive Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Central Bank Of Nigeria Exam by adaom: 12:51am On Jul 31, 2007
p/s i need Central bank exam format, the exam is coming up soon.
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Exam by AngleJ: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2007
Tell the Forum the Venue and time, then the format will be giving to u.
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Exam by TARLOY(m): 10:15am On Jul 31, 2007
tell the forum the gist,dont keep it to ur self alone .its selffish to do that.
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Exam by udopet: 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2007
pls tell us the date of the CBN exam so that we can equally participate in it ok
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Exam by Jenik(f): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2007
Why are you people attacking him. If yuo were invited, of course you have the date, time and venue but since you were not, then what wil you go their to do. If you dont have answer to a problem please keep quiet.
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Exam by ubiaru(f): 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2007
Thats not fair.tell the house the venue and time.
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Exam by adrianic: 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2007
@jenik,no be small thing o.your temper hot no be small.abi na fight?
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Exam by Brodericks: 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2007
I want to state that I did attend the same exam by CBN some time ago but I was organized by WAEC. You should know what to expect from any WAEC organized exam.
Good luck
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Exam by Brodericks: 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2007
I want to state that I did attend the same exam by CBN some time ago but It was organized by WAEC. You should know what to expect from any WAEC organized exam. However, It was strictly on invitation.

Good luck
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Exam by baso: 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2007
Hello Guys

I was invited, but there is a problem it seems it’s strictly by invitation because names were sent along side with invitation letter.

Find attached the names of the invites. if you know somebody here please contact the person. And the venue is:

UNILAG Multipurpose Hall
University of Lagos
Akoka, Lagos
Time: 11am
Date: Wed. August 8, 2007.

Regards.

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria Exam by ola4u: 11:06am On Aug 01, 2007
Hi Nairalanders,

I am also invited for the interview - USA position.

Kindly help with interview format of CBN or Banks exam format.

God bless you all. Amen.

ola

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Can Do To Have Your Salary Raised Within The Next Three Months / Bank Phb- Offer Of Employment Letter / Guinness Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.