Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Bank Phb- Offer Of Employment Letter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Phb- Offer Of Employment Letter (1438 Views)

Over 100 Unemployed Youths Atthe National Assembly In Search Of Employment / I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment / Bank Phb Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bank Phb- Offer Of Employment Letter by chiloving(f): 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2007
Wat's good house, I did my medicals with Bank PHB at aba on the 15th of Oct this year. some of the ppl i did the medicals with have been called infact they r presently in training school, yet i've not been called. pls i want to know if there's anyone in the house whom i share the same problem with. ie u did ur medicals btw 8th and 15th of oct 2007.

An insider in Hr told me that my report had not yet arrived in my file. pls wat is the probability that i will still be called.

cheers!!!!
Re: Bank Phb- Offer Of Employment Letter by xammy(m): 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2007
Go do personal medical test b4 u carry urself come outside like 2yr old pikin
GOOD luck
Re: Bank Phb- Offer Of Employment Letter by serialeco(m): 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2007
when did you write the test?

(1) (Reply)

For All Guys Going For Exxonmobil Test / Intensive Autocad Training (2d And 3d Modeling) Available In Warri / Africa-trinidad & Tobago Steelpan Development Company Limited (attsdc) Job Recr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.