Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member (31870 Views)

Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke / Unknown Gunmen Kill Yusuf Labaran, Son Of Chief Imam Of Kogi Town, Anyigba / Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by sekundosekundo: 1:16am On Jan 21, 2022
Idumuje:

Why should he know I exist when I don’t run my mouth like an insane lunatic? The same world know he is an reckless megalomaniac lunatic running his mouth like a broken tap.

Honestly, only motor park touts and gullible illiterates ignoramuses will support a tyrant-wannabe like freckles Kanu!

You're not more educated, exposed, wealthy than him. You can't even confidently pay for the services of an ordinary lawyer to defend you in any type of case in your country let alone paying for a SAN.
YOU NEED HELP.
Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by Idumuje: 4:03am On Jan 21, 2022
sekundosekundo:

You're not more educated, exposed, wealthy than him. You can't even confidently pay for the services of an ordinary lawyer to defend you in any type of case in your country let alone paying for a SAN.
YOU NEED HELP.
What’s Kanus means of livelihood? Here’s an education for you son. His gullible followers make contributions for a cause and the tin-god wannabe pockets chunks of it for prostitutes and SANs! You go figure!

Kanu is an unintelligent, arrogant, loud miscreant fool with a cause. Otherwise he would have known the risk in travelling to Kenya the way he did. He is lucky we don’t have an Abacha in Aso Rock.
Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by Basher8583: 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
Simplythebest:
With my experience and what i have seen so far Igbos are more committed to one Nigeria than any other tribe, how many Hausa and yoruba man or woman have houses and investments in Igbo land compare to how many Igbo has properties and investments all over the country. Is very hard to go to any village or town in Nigeria without seeing Igbo person there cus they believe in one Nigeria and love everyone. We should not allow our wicked and selfish politicians to divide us with their selfish plan and agenda cus most of them can only get to power by playing tribal politics. Lets have Nigeria interest at heart first and see how this country will move forward. I work with Hausa, yoruba and Igbo people in my company and everyone is happy and we love and have each other back without playing tribal politics thats how it should be. We learn from each other and when someone is wrong u ask for forgiveness and life goes on cus mistakes are born to happen. Nigeria is a great country if only we can live in peace.

It apears that you do not understand the meaning of commitment.
Also You are not asking the main question...which is, Why are other tribes not going to SE to invest in properties?
You and I know the truth.
Igbos are hostile and will not give you the opportunity to thrive in a thier region. I know his for a fact. And thats why even the igbos themself run to other parts of the country because of the same hostility (yes they can also be hostile to themselves). Hausas and Yourubas are hospitable and it explains why igbos can feel comfortable in those regions.

Note people dont mix where they are not welcom or comfortable.

Thus commitment to the Nation involves accomodating other tribes and making them equally comfortable. Igbos lack that and need to seriously learn that.
Commitment to the Nation does not involve insulting all tribes and calling your country a zoo.

The bolded in your comment is on point and I align with you on that. But we need to stop those heating up the country with tribal hate.
Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by Poleski: 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
Labaran is a liar! Kanu didn't deny it! He was asked if he was guilty of ALL the charges and he replied "not guilty." It was a trick question, and he answered it correctly. He wasn't specifically asked if he was an IPOB member. 

If I'm guilty of charge number 6 out of 10 charges, and a judge asks me that trick question, I would also say "not guilty."

They should have asked if he was guilty or not guilty when each charge was read out!
Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by Kamanuozuzu: 11:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
Alexis11:
After sacrificing thousands of Ipob miscreants.

His followers don't even know what it means to declare a group terrorist organisation.

Ipob members are largely illiterates.

Like it's a crime to be an illiterate. Those illiterates are the same people u beg for their votes.
Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by Simplythebest: 11:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
You just hiding the truth and am sure u have not traveled to any Igbo land or even stay there or try to invest their. Ordinary coper will tell u how Igbos are very accommodating and also love other tribes. Pls try to invest in Igbo land before saying ill about igbos. Other tribe are not investing in Igbo land cus of hatred and they don't believe in one Nigeria and they are still afraid that something may happen tomorrow then they will lose their properties they way Igbos lost everything after Biafra war.
Basher8583:

It apears that you do not understand the meaning of commitment.
Also You are not asking the main question...which is, Why are other tribes not going to SE to invest in properties?
You and I know the truth.
Igbos are hostile and will not give you the opportunity to thrive in a thier region. I know his for a fact. And thats why even the igbos themself run to other parts of the country because of the same hostility (yes they can also be hostile to themselves). Hausas and Yourubas are hospitable and it explains why igbos can feel comfortable in those regions.

Note people dont mix where they are not welcom or comfortable.

Thus commitment to the Nation involves accomodating other tribes and making them equally comfortable. Igbos lack that and need to seriously learn that.
Commitment to the Nation does not involve insulting all tribes and calling your country a zoo.

The bolded in your comment is on point and I align with you on that. But we need to stop those heating up the country with tribal hate.
Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by Basher8583: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
But there's no truth to hide here. People only invest where my investment is safe. Its thats simple

Simplythebest:
You just hiding the truth and am sure u have not traveled to any Igbo land or even stay there or try to invest their. Ordinary coper will tell u how Igbos are very accommodating and also love other tribes. Pls try to invest in Igbo land before saying ill about igbos. Other tribe are not investing in Igbo land cus of hatred and they don't believe in one Nigeria and they are still afraid that something may happen tomorrow then they will lose their properties they way Igbos lost everything after Biafra war.
Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by beerfraud: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
Penguin2:
Zombies have been making a mountain out of this molehill since yesterday as if MNK made a taboo statement.

Jesus is the father of Christianity but he was never a Christian himself.

So, zombies, Zukwanike...

Ndi ala!
who is now ipob member?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison / Wike Dances As G5 Governors Arrive Oyo For Makinde's Campaign / Tinubu Didn't Say 'Balablublu'. You Guys Used Internet To Form It - Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.