Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member (31867 Views)

Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke / Unknown Gunmen Kill Yusuf Labaran, Son Of Chief Imam Of Kogi Town, Anyigba / Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by okoroemeka(m): 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
PassingShot:

You guys won't cease to amaze sane and intelligent people. No wonder the terrorist was able to recruit such large number of idiots as followers.

In any case, plenty evidences abound to nail him and the judge isn't unaware of his earlier trial where he never denied being the leader of IPOB. I thought he's fearless and brave as many of his fellow terrorists used to claim ni cheesy
the end justifies the means,go and read the art of war by sun tzu and you will realize that winning a war is not always about battles,courage and bloodshed,you will be surprised to see that man bailed with conditions ,that will be the soft landing the government is looking for,don't fool yourselves ,that ozekhome guy is Jonathan good luck man and I will be surprised if his hands is not in this case,watch and see what will happen
Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by Kwestionair: 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
Gbagura:
Shut up, a coward like you. You think we're fools like your people that you can twist rubbish for and they sip it in? You even have the temerity to come out and spew trash instead of you to be ashamed that you've been played all along. Mugu like you following a conman on a lost cause.

There’s nothing you can do about it sir.
You’re only wasting Biafran people’s time sir.
Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by Tochj(m): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
PassingShot:

You guys won't cease to amaze sane and intelligent people. No wonder the terrorist was able to recruit such large number of idiots as followers.

In any case, plenty evidences abound to nail him and the judge isn't unaware of his earlier trial where he never denied being the leader of IPOB. I thought he's fearless and brave as many of his fellow terrorists used to claim ni cheesy
You are in court now
Prove your accusations
Stop running a way
Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
muykem:
But he was not asked if he is IPOB terrorist, they simply asked him if he is member of IPOB which he created and he said NO several times for the fear of Buhari.
I'm sure you know MNK has shown several times that he's not a coward and he's not afraid of Buhari. It's even the FG who are afraid of him, reason they've been postponing a court case instead of going ahead and sentencing him, because they know they have no case.

MNK was asked if he's a member of a proscribed organization, to which he replied No. Also, I'm sure you know he isn't a member of IPOB, he's the leader of IPOB. He simply showed the FG lawyer that he's asking foolish questions
Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by Danjikanbauchi: 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
This illiterate charge and bail lawyers and media judgement,

The idiot was opportune to be in court today only to talk rubbish to the Media.

APC government is so evil.

I remember how EFCC was arresting and sentencing people on media.
Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by pquaver(m): 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
2tpick:

The bone of contention is the word 'PROSCRIBED' which was attached to IPOB. Baba many Nigerians are either mentally lazy or driven by sentiments. Every tribe is pulling in different directions and still idiots are talking about unity in diversity without knowing its actual meaning

You just nailed ur self. If proscribed is the bone of contention, then the fg can prove beyond reasonable doubt that ipob was proscribed in Nigeria.. Do u get it now..
Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by pquaver(m): 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
Latakia:
An average Igbo person will rather fear him and also obey his instruction than that of any Igwe in the east including Obi of Onitsha and your governors or else he declare that person to be kill by his boys grin

So shekau is the leader of the North by ur warped and twisted logic. Are u are aware some of us don't fear him and his boys? Wike he put bounty on his head how far? Is wike afraid of him? U go dey alright las las.. He is not the Head of ndigbo.. If people fear him be of his boy he is actually a terrorist which you just confirmed by your reasoning.
Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by Emergingnation0: 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
IpobAntidote:
[s][/s]

Shallowness, ZERO IQ coupled with misinformation, miseducation and brainwashing over the generations have given rise to such miserable low lives like this in Yebo land. When you now add the current adverse effects of Mpurru Mirri and cannibalism, you have what we have all over NL now. Simply sad and pathetic. SMH

Pls seek help, any help.

BYE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by Emergingnation0: 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by Emergingnation0: 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
IpobAntidote:
[s][/s]

s]Shallowness, ZERO IQ coupled with misinformation, miseducation and brainwashing over the generations have given rise to such miserable low lives like this in Yebo land. When you now add the current adverse effects of Mpurru Mirri and cannibalism, you have what we have all over NL now. Simply sad and pathetic. SMH

Pls seek help, any help.

BYE[/s]
Lol.. Says IQ deficients and lowlife stunts who is apparently suffering from protracted case of mental illness or battling with occasional fits of schizophrenia which manifests in making careless, dishonorable, unrelated and incoherent statements.
Seek urgent psychiatric help before your pathetic case becomes unmanageable., Cos your schizophrenic outburst says it all..

Non compos mentis stunts !!
Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by Latakia(f): 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
pquaver:

So shekau is the leader of the North by ur warped and twisted logic. Are u are aware some of us don't fear him and his boys? Wike he put bounty on his head how far? Is wike afraid of him? U go dey alright las las.. He is not the Head of ndigbo.. If people fear him be of his boy he is actually a terrorist which you just confirmed by your reasoning.
Mumu Shekau was a terrorist and as u can see no northerners align nor sympathize with a bloody terrorist like him. Same with Igboho the PDP thug, responsible Yorubas disowned him cause Yoruba focus is to occupy Aso Rock come 2023. As for Igbo they see Cownu as their supleme leda and no one dare to disobey him not even Obi Onitsha or else Cownu pigs will descend on him and any Igbo that goes against his word grin

1 Like

Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
The Zoo!

Nnamdi Kanu, my personal Lord and Saviour CAN NEVER deny IPOB.

You monkeys are just wet dreaming.

Biafra is here, UNITY BEGGERS

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
Tochj:

You are in court now
Prove your accusations
Stop running a way
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This is KO
Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by lolu2019: 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
4words:
That's a smart move by Nnamdi Kanu, because immediately he admits to be a member of Ipob, he is already guilty of terrorism since Ipob is designated a terrorist organisation.

Modified.

But how can a messiah lead his people if he is in prison. Can a wounded lion roar?

That's Mandela not Nnamdi Kanu. It's not a must you go to prison for a curse. I just hate unnecessary comparison
mumu
Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by ambale(m): 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
Walkee:
you have no idea how hilarious you people sound. I thought you guys used to boast that Igbos are Igbos and Igbos are Igbos and Kanu is your supreme leader?
There are countless numbers of broadcastings from him giving commands to Igbos including ordering dismantling of all checkpoints, threatening lives of zoo security agencies, threatening a sitting governor and taking credits for the attacks on his home. When they play those recordings they ask him if he's the one saying those things let's see if he will lie under oath cheesy

Can u see how you just generalize everything

Emotions don't win court case, you have to prove every bit of your argument

But it is normal stance for someone to vehemently deny any wrongdoing in the court of law, except in case where he/she finds out no way anymore

Nothing concerns me if he wins or loses but he's never gonna admit to wrongdoings, so it's up to the Fg to try to nail him with evidences.
Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by yeshuasfootstep(m): 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
Is it not Kanu that I have listened to? He'll let you know the foolishness in calling an IPOB, Indigenous person of Biafra a member of a terrorist group you manufactured in your head. All of us, including him are Igbos by birth so shove your manufactured terror organisation down your throat. We are indigenes and not members but you have to learn that as court proceeds.

1 Like

Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by UnabashedIPOB: 4:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
Leonbonapart:
This is why I hate this administration. From the top to their BMC here on nairaland they're on about Lies and lots of lies

Terrorist government sponsoring insurgency against their own country

Don't mind all these Buhari Idiots, Social Media Almajiris, Unity Beggars and Facebook Bandits blowing their vuvuzelas in support of their Terrorist in Chief and Daura Megad, Muhammad B0K0HARI.

1 Like

Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by 2tpick: 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
pquaver:

You just nailed ur self. If proscribed is the bone of contention, then the fg can prove beyond reasonable doubt that ipob was proscribed in Nigeria.. Do u get it now..

The IPOB he registered in kastina state abi? The IPOB kanu claims to lead is duly registered in the UK and has correspondence with the international community. FG will have to claim beyond reasonable doubt that Kanu leads the IPOB they proscribed.
Besides I am neither kanu's prosecution nor defense counsel. I am just being objective. So saying that I just nailed myself is not necessary. Cheers
Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by enochogaga(m): 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
4words:
That's a smart move by Nnamdi Kanu, because immediately he admits to be a member of Ipob, he is already guilty of terrorism since Ipob is designated a terrorist organisation.

Modified.

But how can a messiah lead his people if he is in prison. Can a wounded lion roar?

That's Mandela not Nnamdi Kanu. It's not a must you go to prison for a curse. I just hate unnecessary comparison

Do u hate it when kanu is been compare with madela in terms of bravery and hope of victory?
Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by pquaver(m): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
2tpick:

The IPOB he registered in kastina state abi? The IPOB kanu claims to lead is duly registered in the UK and has correspondence with the international community. FG will have to claim beyond reasonable doubt that Kanu leads the IPOB they proscribed.
Besides I am neither kanu's prosecution nor defense counsel. I am just being objective. So saying that I just nailed myself is not necessary. Cheers

So which Ipob was he claiming and leading when they disarmed the female soldier when Buhari was sick in UK? Which ipob was he leading when he was facing the earlier court case, the one in London Abi? U go dey alright. U will tell me if Osama had Al-Queda in USA.. Before USA did Wat they did.
Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by pquaver(m): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
Latakia:
Mumu Shekau was a terrorist and as u can see no northerners align nor sympathize with a bloody terrorist like him. Same with Igboho the PDP thug, responsible Yorubas disowned him cause Yoruba focus is to occupy Aso Rock come 2023. As for Igbo they see Cownu as their supleme leda and no one dare to disobey him not even Obi Onitsha or else Cownu pigs will descend on him and any Igbo that goes against his word grin

Igboho is a miscreant, nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist. U can't compare the crimes so far committed by kanu to Igboho. Kanu killed military officers.. He is a terrorist no difference btw Kanu and shekau.
Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by Latakia(f): 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
pquaver:

Igboho is a miscreant, nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist. U can't compare the crimes so far committed by kanu to Igboho. Kanu killed military officers.. He is a terrorist no difference btw Kanu and shekau.
They are all the same. Igboho killed in Modakeke/Ife, Shekau killed in Northeast, Cownu killed in Sadeast.
Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by sekundosekundo: 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
Idumuje:

I should tell the judge because I am the CJN? Ode’

I have zero sympathy for the reckless lunatic Kanu. He will be a bigger dictator than the Buhari he condemns if given the opportunity. I know his type, run away cowards who shrink when push comes to shove. He should rot in hell, he does not speak for me.

MNK doesn't know you exists....keel yaself.
Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by Walkee: 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
ambale:

Can u see how you just generalize everything

Emotions don't win court case, you have to prove every bit of your argument

But it is normal stance for someone to vehemently deny any wrongdoing in the court of law, except in case where he/she finds out no way anymore

Nothing concerns me if he wins or loses but he's never gonna admit to wrongdoings, so it's up to the Fg to try to nail him with evidences.
lol no, do you know what perjury is?
They will ask him to swear to tell the truth and only the truth, if he goes ahead and lie, that's an even bigger crime than what he is already being charged with. There's a big difference between denying accusations and lying. If he's asked did you incite members of the public to attack police and he said no, that's denying. If they ask him, is the person giving those commands on this recordings you and he says no, even when he knows he is the one, that's lie and perjury
I actually liked the guy to be honest, deep down in my heart I like him. He's a very good orator I kind of think he got carried away with the applause worship he was getting
Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by Idumuje: 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
sekundosekundo:

MNK doesn't know you exists....keel yaself.
Why should he know I exist when I don’t run my mouth like an insane lunatic? The same world know he is an reckless megalomaniac lunatic running his mouth like a broken tap.

Honestly, only motor park touts and gullible illiterates ignoramuses will support a tyrant-wannabe like freckles Kanu!
Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
Penguin2:
Zombies have been making a mountain out of this molehill since yesterday as if MNK made a taboo statement.

Jesus is the father of Christianity but he was never a Christian himself.

So, zombies, Zukwanike...

Ndi ala!

Christianity means the religion of those that follow Jesus Christ. How does IPOB translate to "an organisation for those who follow Nnamdi Kanu"? So, if Atiku formed a party called FRP, he won't be a member of that party, since he started it?
Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by ambale(m): 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
Walkee:
lol no, do you know what perjury is?
They will ask him to swear to tell the truth and only the truth, if he goes ahead and lie, that's an even bigger crime than what he is already being charged with. There's a big difference between denying accusations and lying. If he's asked did you incite members of the public to attack police and he said no, that's denying. If they ask him, is the person giving those commands on this recordings you and he says no, even when he knows he is the one, that's lie and perjury
I actually liked the guy to be honest, deep down in my heart I like him. He's a very good orator I kind of think he got carried away with the applause worship he was getting

Sure, let's see how it all play out.
Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by xelly: 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2022/01/mazi-nnamdi-kanu-denied-being-an-ipob-member-fgs-lawyer/

IPOB should sue that guy for defamation. N100b for damages.
Re: Shuaib Labaran: Nnamdi Kanu Denied Being An IPOB Member by sharpsecret: 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
Alexis11:

Lol... Cowards that never own up to their cowardice nature. cool
can u show us proof where he denied being ipob leader?or u are following the mouth of that goat head labaran

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Akwa Ibom / Rhoda Jatau Regains Freedom From Bauchi Prison / Nigerians In London Protest Over Imo Verdict, Demand Tanko's Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.