Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

I Am Pleased To See How The Gambia Has Progressed – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Pleased To See How The Gambia Has Progressed – Buhari (219 Views)

U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased / In My Opinion, I Don't Think Lagos Has Progressed Since 1991. / Nigeria Would Have Progressed If Buhari Had Implemented 2014 Confab– Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Pleased To See How The Gambia Has Progressed – Buhari by Azeemokoya: 8:26am On Jan 20, 2022
President Buhari has expresssed delight with how The Gambia has developed since the Administration of President Adam Barrow.

He states this via his Facebook page after attending the inauguration of President Adama Barrow for a second term in office in Banjul, the country’s capital on Wednesday.

“We deeply value our relationship with The Gambia. We stood firmly with the Gambian people when they faced a political crisis five years ago, and I am pleased to see how far the country has come since then.”

He, therefore, promised that Nigeria will continue to offer all the necessary support within the framework of the Economic of West African States (ECOWAS).

“As West Africans, our destinies are tied together. Nigeria will continue to offer all the necessary support within the framework of ECOWAS to ensure that member states adhere to cherished democratic ideals.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/i-am-pleased-to-see-how-the-gambia-has-progressed-buhari/

Re: I Am Pleased To See How The Gambia Has Progressed – Buhari by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:28am On Jan 20, 2022
And you dragged the security and economy of Nigeria 90years backward.

Just imagine
Re: I Am Pleased To See How The Gambia Has Progressed – Buhari by MajesticKris: 8:43am On Jan 20, 2022
I know you cant say the same, for your country... where travelling by Road these days is By Gods Grace ...
Re: I Am Pleased To See How The Gambia Has Progressed – Buhari by Racoon(m): 8:47am On Jan 20, 2022
While you have put the progress of your adopted country on the reverse since 2015. Always poke nosing over what does not concerns him.

1 Like

Re: I Am Pleased To See How The Gambia Has Progressed – Buhari by Ezehillary(m): 8:58am On Jan 20, 2022
Your house is on fire, you busy chasing rat, buhari has forgeting that he is still the president of nigeria , that is why i won't make thesame mistake in 2023.
Re: I Am Pleased To See How The Gambia Has Progressed – Buhari by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 20, 2022
You're a very stupid man!
I'm sure this daft man is pleased that Nigeria is burning everyday! angry

(1) (Reply)

How Do Politician Normally Hide Their Loots? / Super Eagles Exit / 2023: Stop Subjecting Amaechi To Cheap Blackmail, Group Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.