Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased (2079 Views)

Guber Polls: Thugs, Election Riggers Flood Imo / Atiku U.S. Visa: Obasanjo Speaks On APC Allegations / Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased by PrinceOfLagos: 4:10pm On May 15, 2023
So I just logged on to Nairaland and saw a thread on front page that's got to do with the united states government impossing visa ban on APC members that were involved in election malpractices and I felt so happy. I am happy because the world knows that the process through which Bola Ahmed Tinubu was declared president (s)elect by INEC ain't a credible one and has been widely condemned by millions of sane Nigerians .

I am pleased. We are pleased... Nigerians are please and I hope the family and cronies of this criminals that raped our democracy are banned from stepping foot in the U.S for life.

I read that the UK government too are gonna place visa ban on this criminals that rigged the election . This is good news because there won't be medical trip and vacation for this Nigerian criminal APC leaders henceforth .

God bless my daddy, His Excellency, Mr Peter Obi. All the people that stand in his way have all been disgraced .

We are pleased

9 Likes

Re: U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased by successmatters(m): 4:12pm On May 15, 2023
Long live the president grin

8 Likes

Re: U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased by PrinceOfLagos: 4:17pm On May 15, 2023
successmatters:
Long live the president grin
Man of the people

5 Likes

Re: U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased by FairlyUSEDpussy: 4:32pm On May 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Man of the people

Well.......this is a sham if he(peter obi)wasn't banned..........

He singlehandedly rigged Tinubu and Atiku out in south east..........

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased by Odin13: 4:36pm On May 15, 2023
Prince of Lagos ..

Why you like to pepper tinubu and his people carelessly

Your vawlence level alone fit give people steady BP..

… be calming down

4 Likes

Re: U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased by PrinceOfLagos: 4:41pm On May 15, 2023
Odin13:
Prince of Lagos ..

Why you like to pepper tinubu and his people carelessly

Your vawlence level alone fit give people steady BP..

… be calming down
I love my country and pray every day for this country to get better for all Nigerians

But this APC people don make convenant with the devil to destroy this country but God will shame them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

6 Likes

Re: U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased by inoki247: 4:43pm On May 15, 2023
Lol na mumu dey fear Visa ban how much dem dey sell another country Passport again you guys celebrate shiit...

6 Likes

Re: U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased by PrinceOfLagos: 4:46pm On May 15, 2023
inoki247:
Lol na mumu dey fear Visa ban how much dem dey sell another country Passport again you guys celebrate shiit...

Sheybi you know what happened to Roman abrahimovich businesses and wealth will be was banned from staying in the United kingdom?
Lol

Sheybi you also know that all the APC politicians go to U.S and U.K for medical treatment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased by inoki247: 4:54pm On May 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Sheybi you know what happened to Roman abrahimovich businesses and wealth will be was banned from staying in the United kingdom?
Lol

Sheybi you also know that all the APC politicians go to U.S and U.K for medical treatment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You people don't even use ur brain is US and UK the only place you can go to did Abramovic commit suicide after all what happens to him...

What I know is all this Visa Ban Jargons is not enough we need something better they keep doing the same jargons every year 4yrs time people will still repeat the same election violence so the Visa ban no dey work to even get another Country no even hard just go buy a Caribbean Country Passport u will be Visiting different European Country sef without Visa....

3 Likes

Re: U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased by PrinceOfLagos: 5:00pm On May 15, 2023
inoki247:

You people don't even use ur brain is US and UK the only place you can go to did Abramovic commit suicide after all what happens to him...

What I know is all this Visa Ban Jargons is not enough we need something better they keep doing the same jargons every year 4yrs time people will still repeat the same election violence so the Visa ban no dey work to even get another Country no even hard just go buy a Caribbean Country Passport u will be Visiting different European Country sef without Visa....
No Nigerian politician would want to be banned from entering the United States and UK because this two places are like heaven on earth to Nigerian politicians

2 Likes

Re: U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased by Odin13: 5:02pm On May 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I love my country and pray every day for this country to get better for all Nigerians

But this APC people don make convenant with the devil to destroy this country but God will shame them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

grin
Re: U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased by PrinceOfLagos: 5:03pm On May 15, 2023
Odin13:

grin
Walahi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased by inoki247: 5:04pm On May 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

No Nigerian politician would want to be banned from entering the United States and UK because this two places are like heaven on earth to Nigerian politicians

Lol now I see you're just a Joker there are alot of Nigeria Politicians that've criminal case there that stop going to doz countries and they didn't Die.....

U think say If Ekeramadu see chance escape UK come Nigeria he go think about UK again....

All this Visa Ban Jargons is not enough and is not working we need something more effective....

6 Likes

Re: U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased by PrinceOfLagos: 5:05pm On May 15, 2023
inoki247:

Lol now I see you're just a Joker there are alot of Nigeria Politicians that've criminal case there that stop going to doz countries and they didn't Die.....

U think say If Ekeramadu see chance escape UK come Nigeria he go think about UK again....

All this Visa Ban Jargons is not enough and is not working we need something more effective....
Tinubu top the list yeah yeah

Last time he visited the united states was in 2013 .. he's been avoiding the united states after his drug case were made public

1 Like

Re: U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased by Cherrybae(f): 5:06pm On May 15, 2023
See what hate has turned you into. Very bitter souls.

Where are the list of those banned.

2 Likes

Re: U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased by raskymonojendor: 5:06pm On May 15, 2023
When did the USA made the names of those banned available. Please provide link.

3 Likes

Re: U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased by ednut1(m): 5:07pm On May 15, 2023
Mc oluomo has a wife with american citizenship and many of hos children are schooling there. Oluomo has a green card too. Believe this at your own peril. UAE, China, singapore, Qatar , india dey there for them. What is special about usa visa 🀣

1 Like

Re: U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased by PrinceOfLagos: 5:08pm On May 15, 2023
raskymonojendor:
When did the USA made the names of those banned available. Please provide link.

UK will also ban the election riggers ..
Thats what you should be more concerned about .

The united states president, Joe Bidden couldn't congratulate Bola Tinubu because everybody know that Tinubu became president (s) through rigging..

Re: U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased by raskymonojendor: 5:09pm On May 15, 2023
ednut1:
Mc oluomo has a wife with american citizenship and many of hos children are schooling there. Oluomo has a green card too. Believe this at your own peril. UAE, China, singapore, Qatar , india dey there for them. What is special about usa visa 🀣
That was how they added FFK to the visa restrictions imaginary list. FFK that holds a British passport.and doesn't require visa to travel to the USA.

3 Likes

Re: U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased by PrinceOfLagos: 5:10pm On May 15, 2023
ednut1:
Who's talking about MC Oluomo? Is he a politician ?

We know the APC politicians that the united states government just barred from stepping foot on the US soil πŸ˜‚
Re: U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased by yarimo(m): 5:11pm On May 15, 2023
Kikikikiki I am also pleased UK immigrations are looking ahead how to re arrest obi

1 Like

Re: U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased by ednut1(m): 5:13pm On May 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Who's talking about MC Oluomo? Is he a politician ?

We know the APC politicians that the united states government just barred from stepping foot on the US soil πŸ˜‚
name them o

1 Like

Re: U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased by inoki247: 5:13pm On May 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu top the list yeah yeah

Last time he visited the united states was in 2013 .. he's been avoiding the united states after his drug case were made public

And did he die even Atiku get Case derr so Visa ban av no impact on Nigeria Politicians...

Even Buruji Kashamu get Case with them he was even Fighting not to go dere....

So you people should stop thinking like a Kid...

1 Like

Re: U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased by ednut1(m): 5:13pm On May 15, 2023
raskymonojendor:

That was how they added FFK to the visa restrictions imaginary list. FFK that holds a British passport.and doesn't require visa to travel to the USA.
delusional people lol

3 Likes

Re: U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased by raskymonojendor: 5:13pm On May 15, 2023
yarimo:
Kikikikiki I am also pleased UK immigrations are looking ahead how to re arrest obi
grin grin grin
Re: U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased by PrinceOfLagos: 5:14pm On May 15, 2023
inoki247:

And did he die even Atiku get Case derr so Visa ban av no impact on Nigeria Politicians...

Even Buruji Kashamu get Case with them he was even Fighting not to go dere....

So you people should stop thinking like a Kid...
Why all your Yoruba politicians get drug related case in united states ?

Dem use drug do Dem?
Re: U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased by inoki247: 5:18pm On May 15, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Why all your Yoruba politicians get drug related case in united states ?

Dem use drug do Dem?

Later you people will call other's a Tribal Bigot Wu du drug reach u people we are having a conversation now you carry am go Tribal way....

Who deal in drugs reach u people in every Family In SE there's always a drug representative....

So rest before you call other names check ur family house First....

We are talking about how Visa Ban av no effect on the politicians you're saying another jargons...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased by Ofunaofu: 6:08pm On May 15, 2023
raskymonojendor:

So because FFK is a UK citizen, he can engage in activities that undermine our democratic process and go scot-free
Re: U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased by Larryton(m): 6:25pm On May 15, 2023
No country take America serious these days!

1 Like

Re: U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased by tinsel: 6:38pm On May 15, 2023
OP, how did you who and who were banned? What you read told you that APC members were banned?

3 Likes

Re: U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased by PrinceOfLagos: 7:15pm On May 15, 2023
tinsel:
OP, how did you who and who were banned? What you read told you that APC members were banned?
Which party rigged the presidential election if not APC

Which party attacked the electorates from casting there votes in Lagos if not APC

Only APC

1 Like

Re: U.S Visa Ban On APC Election Riggers: I Am Pleased by tamdun: 7:35pm On May 15, 2023
Wetin dey make u happy,U guys don't have the list

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How INEC Chairman Mahmoud Yakubu Lands Tinubu In Everlasting TrΓΈuble / Is It Just Me Or Do Ibos Simply Dislike Yorubas?!? / Goodluck And Sambo Success Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.