Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support (10498 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs / Buhari Support Groups Shun Tinubu Lagos Rally, Collapse Structures For Atiku / How Okorocha, Amosun Lost Buhari’s Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by Tasmania: 10:46am On Jan 20, 2022
Everyone wants to cashout
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by IgOga(m): 10:47am On Jan 20, 2022
I think Osinbajo is the most favourable in the South to win the elections but he's being too slow and looking weak each passing day he doesn't declare his intentions.

APC convention is next month and Tinubu Support Group has started canvassing based on the fact their principal has declared his intention. Imagine going to a convention and delegates don't consider the VP a serious contender.
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by franchasng: 10:47am On Jan 20, 2022
lol
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by tyup(m): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2022
okefranci:
The voice of the masses is the voice of God and whenever you see a women supporting someone then there is a tunnel

Silence....which stupid women support means there's a tunnel?? you mean genders that cannot even speak for emselves??

1 Like

Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by tyup(m): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2022
Jollylolly:
Women. Fear them and when they are wiling to suport you, trust me... it is a mission accomplished

Have you supported urselves bfr and won?? women trying to feel important is not needed atm
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by Bashir75: 10:54am On Jan 20, 2022
Michelle70:
This yeye man self shu just heed to the voice of Nigerians and declare, both North, South, west and east are just rallying around him

Thank GOD, the Igbos are supporting our Yoruba candidate now in APC.
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by tyup(m): 10:54am On Jan 20, 2022
SarkinYarki:
I am beginning to have doubts since I heard Osinbanjo led the team that recommended Petrol price be increased to 305 Naira

na rubbish you hear oga. Nigerian governors esp Hell Rufai headed the notion
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by kenodrill: 10:54am On Jan 20, 2022
Wilson2013:
The Coalition for Osinbajo support groups which has about 147 groups has given this man 30days ultimatum to yield to their request to contest the 2023 election. I hope he declares his ambition soon

If APC make the mistake of giving osibanjo it's presidential ticket then they should forget winning the election because osibanjo doesn't have a political structure and grassroot to win an election.
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by seyz91(m): 10:55am On Jan 20, 2022
You got it
okefranci:
The voice of the masses is the voice of God and whenever you see a women supporting someone then there is a tunnel
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by Victorclean1: 10:56am On Jan 20, 2022
Hypocrisy hypocrisy. Please what happened to trader money Osinbajo collected?
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by Bamzyriches451: 10:56am On Jan 20, 2022
Damn!!
Bunch of jokers
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by israelmao(m): 10:58am On Jan 20, 2022
Correct women who know man with current trends and man who is in season and out of season.
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by OBALOLA55(m): 10:58am On Jan 20, 2022
BUT WHERE IS HELINUES SEUNMSG THATFAIRGUY1 LEGENDHERO AND VAUGHANLANREWAJ
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by tyup(m): 10:58am On Jan 20, 2022
kenodrill:

If APC make the mistake of giving osibanjo it's presidential ticket then they should forget winning the election because osibanjo doesn't have a political structure and grassroot to win an election.

So much ignorance and senselessness in Just a single post. if you don't know, read or ask questions. too hard for you to do??

1 Like

Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by FireUpNow(m): 10:59am On Jan 20, 2022
It would be so interesting to see Tinubu lock horns with Osinbajo for the presidential ticket under the same political party.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by CoolAmbience(m): 11:01am On Jan 20, 2022
DannyXpress:
If we must continue with APC, then this man should be our best option.

Well what do i know

Fashola will do Nigeria good.

I do not need people running to Daddy GO when they should be finding real solutions.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by Springboot: 11:01am On Jan 20, 2022
Wilson2013:
The Coalition for Osinbajo support groups which has about 147 groups has given this man 30days ultimatum to yield to their request to contest the 2023 election. I hope he declares his ambition soon

How will he cross the hurdles of primaries?
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by Pravedk: 11:03am On Jan 20, 2022
It's a ticket that will fly

Even the guy at burdillon knows

Osinbajo 2023

Even Nigerian women know it

1 Like

Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by Exceed15: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2022
It's still APC .. Nigerians don't want to associate with that party again. They have caused us enough havoc.
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by Enyimbamercedes: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2022
Vibes President and chairman of Blue economy
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by bishopkc007(m): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2022
P Y O is the real deal, he has been tested and trusted
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by Exceed15: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2022
It's still APC .. Nigerians don't want to associate with that party again. They have caused us enough havoc
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 20, 2022
There is something about PYO that makes him a woman magnate. I remember soon after Buhari announced him as his running mate and they started electioneering, hoards of women of all ages were taking selfies with him.

However truth be told, I believe he would a disaster as a president, his calamity of a performance during PMB's sickness has given the fear of ever seeing this dude take over as the president.
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by Abdhool(m): 11:11am On Jan 20, 2022
Ebunoluwa2020:

https://punchng.com/2023-womens-group-backs-osinbajo-seeks-buharis-support/

I still don't get this hypocrisy... Buhari with Osinbajo 8good years of no progression and people are still agitating for another 8years of Osinbajo, if I may ask...what would he do differently that he couldn't have suggested to his boss.

I don't know if I am making sense here

1 Like

Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by Abdhool(m): 11:14am On Jan 20, 2022
bishopkc007:
P Y O is the real deal, he has been tested and trusted

Where and when...you people should stop
being advocate of retrogression, they're bird of the same feathers. For you to be a good leader, your followership must be sound...go and read about Buhari/Idiagbon and come back here to say something
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:23am On Jan 20, 2022
DannyXpress:

Common let's be realistic
We all know all these people can't win party primaries.

Politics is not by how good you are but how you were able to play the game. These people you mentioned are good according to you but they can't play the dirty game of politics that is why we are stuck with old recycled politicians because of their experience in the game.

DAX the point
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by oluwaahmed: 11:26am On Jan 20, 2022
But is this not the same thing YMM said the igbos did to ekwueme during the PDP primaries of 99 that made OBJ become president grin
I thought the suffersticated YMM said thìèfnubu would be the consensus candidate of the SW? YMM always living in fools paradise. This is nothing but karma hitting bino Chicago

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appoints New Management Team For Niger Delta Power Holding Comp / 2023: APC Cancels Nomination Fees For Female Aspirants / FG Blames State Governments For Rising Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.