Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support (10381 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs / Buhari Support Groups Shun Tinubu Lagos Rally, Collapse Structures For Atiku / How Okorocha, Amosun Lost Buhari’s Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by lexy2014: 11:28am On Jan 20, 2022
DannyXpress:
If we must continue with APC, then this man should be our best option.

Well what do i know

How is he "our best option"?
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by lexy2014: 11:29am On Jan 20, 2022
Wilson2013:
The Coalition for Osinbajo support groups which has about 147 groups has given this man 30days ultimatum to yield to their request to contest the 2023 election. I hope he declares his ambition soon

How will his ambition move nigeria forward?
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by lexy2014: 11:32am On Jan 20, 2022
Patriotic9ja:
PYO is the chosen 1. Even though I'm disappointed with Buhari's administration after supporting him. I honestly believe PYO can do a very good job. The only positive achievements recorded under Buhari's regime were during the acting days of PYO as President. He showed he has the political will to take right decisions and also bridged fences between ethnic, tribal, and political lines....... he is intellectually sound and politically exposed also

U are disappointed with buhari administration and u think that d vice president of that same administration is a saint. That is amazing. How has osinbajo used his intellectual soundness and political exposure to move nigeria forward since 2015? How will he do a good job as president

1 Like

Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by lexy2014: 11:32am On Jan 20, 2022
SarkinYarki:
I am beginning to have doubts since I heard Osinbanjo led the team that recommended Petrol price be increased to 305 Naira

So u are one of those thinking osinbajo is a saint all this while
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by Osibajo2023: 11:34am On Jan 20, 2022
salbis:
Tinubu we know, who is Osibanjo? tongue
if you truely know tinubu you will know osinbajo, but hell no, you are just thief that is benefiting from tinubu corrupt practice
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by SuperbCrown: 11:43am On Jan 20, 2022
I agree
DannyXpress:

Well what do i know
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by Minjim: 11:45am On Jan 20, 2022
Racoon:
Nope! Let well known technocrats like Akinwunmi Adeshina, Pat Utomi, Ngozi Okonjo Iwela, Donald Duke, Amina Mohammed.Anything short of these one is just a wasteful recycling of the old brigade politicians who have ruined this failed country till date.Let it be a new dawn.

All these people you mentioned are exceptional characters but has any of them declared interest to run? This country belongs to all of us, we can't be begging someone to run- that's dangerous. The person must show interest.

Moreover, they are not known with the two leading parties, as such their chances will be very slim. This is the presidency we are speaking of not Chairman. Did you know that there are over 100 political parties in the US but only two are internationally recognised?
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by hansomb: 11:55am On Jan 20, 2022
How can the VP be wearing his dirty shoe 8nto a mosque ? And unfortunately no one was able to caution him.
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by Justiceleague1: 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
verybadmouth:
Yoruba Muslims don't want him.
Na only God fit save this cowntry
My brother,those YrbMzlms are a new huge problem to us southerners!!!!! Very big problem.
Their puppeteer is the sultan of Sokoto
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
Michelle70:
This yeye man self shu just heed to the voice of Nigerians and declare, both North, South, west and east are just rallying around him

He's the current vice. He must be methodical.
Until his boss says oya, declare.
If not he wud be seen as planing a coup or dumping his duty.

Osibanjo is a correct and excellent leader

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by Mccullum: 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
Deputy1111:
Osinbajo has now become the common song that everyone is singing now, urging him to contest in 2023. I love this.

He's sponsoring his campaign indirectly, he's desperate and pretending as if people calling him for the service.
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by West2019(m): 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
far better than Tinubu
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by WillyDave: 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
verybadmouth:
Yoruba Muslims don't want him.
Na only God fit save this cowntry

Who cares about them?
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by WillyDave: 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
Mccullum:

He's sponsoring his campaign indirectly, he's desperate and pretending as if people calling him for the service.

If that is his strategy, then it is working for him.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by verybadmouth(m): 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
Justiceleague1:

My brother,those YrbMzlms are a new huge problem to us southerners!!!!! Very big problem.
Their puppeteer is the sultan of Sokoto
Bro, they are very stubborn people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by Mccullum: 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
WillyDave:

If that is his strategy, then it is working for him.

to you..
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by Funflipper: 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
DannyXpress:

Well what do i know

Never ever trust a slimy character like Osibanjo. If you must walk with him, it should be side by side or insist you be in front of him otherwise, he will break that "single foot bridge" ahead after crossing and leave you behind stranded.
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by Funflipper: 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
West2019:
far better than Tinubu

He is not.
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by oyoofong(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
pass your loyalty test.
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by Funflipper: 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
lexy2014:

U are disappointed with buhari administration and u think that d vice president of that same administration is a saint. That is amazing. How has osinbajo used his intellectual soundness and political exposure to move nigeria forward since 2015? How will he do a good job as president

I wonder how some people reason; Osibanjo that is part and parcel of this failed goverment.
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by yomi531(m): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Star Boy Osinbajo 2023
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by Patriotic9ja(m): 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
lexy2014:

I actually wanted to answer your questions. But just went through your profile and I realised it will be a total waste of time as your account has been programmed to only ask questions without contributing to discussions.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by Funflipper: 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
oyoofong:
pass your loyalty test.

For some reason, Nigerians will forever choose self centeredness over loyalty. You will pick up somebody from the gutter and before you know what is going on, they turn around and kick you in the face because they think they don't need you anymore. 0% loyalty.
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by ufotunang: 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
Forget all this politicians from APC they are all the same.... look for a competent leader from another party even from other smaller parties... they are caring and competent leaders there... forget about APC and PDP

1 Like

Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by sony01: 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
We move for Osinbajo our President
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by Chochovini: 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
salbis:
Tinubu we know, who is Osibanjo? tongue
. I think this your question should be asked in reverse order.
How much of tinubu do you know?

I take a stroll...
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by Echoban: 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Patriotic9ja:
PYO is the chosen 1. Even though I'm disappointed with Buhari's administration after supporting him. I honestly believe PYO can do a very good job. The only positive achievements recorded under Buhari's regime were during the acting days of PYO as President. He showed he has the political will to take right decisions and also bridged fences between ethnic, tribal, and political lines....... he is intellectually sound and politically exposed also

How many election has he solely won to b this Politically exposed??

Why is he banking on ASIWAJU support to get primary ticket cool
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by lexy2014: 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Patriotic9ja:

I actually wanted to answer your questions. But just went through your profile and I realised it will be a total waste of time as your account has been programmed to only ask questions without contributing to discussions.

Are the questions asked valid or not? It's because u are a world class contributor, hence my questions so u can contribute some more:

How has osinbajo used his intellectual soundness and political exposure to move nigeria forward since 2015? How will he do a good job as president?
Re: 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support by DannyXpress: 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
Funflipper:

Never ever trust a slimy character like Osibanjo. If you must walk with him, it should be side by side or insist you be in front of him otherwise, he will break that "single foot bridge" ahead after crossing and leave you behind stranded.
Ok let's vote foe tinubu instead or buhari for third term

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bizzare: Aregbesola Introduces Ifa As A Subject In Osun State Schools / Auditor-general Uncovers N2bn Fraud In N/assembly / Falana: Buhari Obeyed Court Orders In Military, Failed To Do So In Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.