Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,736 members, 7,865,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

The Affair Between Moms And Boredom! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Affair Between Moms And Boredom! (253 Views)

Man's Penis Permanently Disfigured After Padlocking It For Weeks Out Of Boredom / For Young Moms - How I Almost Died Of A Heart Attack...because Of My Belly Fat. / Sitz Bath Bowls For New Moms And Hemorroids N4,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Affair Between Moms And Boredom! by AMumAndMore(f): 10:25am On Jan 20, 2022
✍️� Show me the Mum who doesn't have a thorough understanding of the word boredom?

Like seriously? If we are being honest.......

Motherhood translated to boredom at some point in a mum's life. Especially for Stay At Home Mums.

My name could quickly have passed for "Bored" until I realized I had it in me to change that narrative.

I realized that I was a bore and everything around me reflected that because I led a life of routine.
According to statistics, women are nearly twice as likely as men to be diagnosed with depression.

But what we may not know is how many slipped into depression from boredom.

As a Mum and especially as a Stay At Home Mum, there is so much we could do to escape boredom because many people rely on your sanity to remain sane.

So because we are #womensupportingwomen,
here are some cost-effective tips to overcoming Boredom

READ MORE:

https://amumandmore.com/overcome-stay-at-home-mom-boredom/

I hope this helps you, mamma, as much as it has helped me

Dear Mamma, have you checked this out? Do you have anything to add? How are you preparing for resumption?

Do you have a suggestion on this?

Let's hear it in the comment section.

Because there's love in sharing, do share with your friends, frenemies, and village people, too

Motherhood is a journey made easy when we have the right people in our circle. So come there's ROCK motherhood together.

Love, Laugh, Learn, Lead and Live Life to the fullest.

Stay Fabulous�

©️Viv

Re: The Affair Between Moms And Boredom! by meobizy(f): 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
Get her a smartphone. End of story. I get bored of mine maybe once in two weeks.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Declares An End To Fourth Wave Of Covid-19 Pandemic / Calibration Of Manufacturing Equipment / Having Low Self Esteem? Here Are 5 Things You Should Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.