Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

They Say Health Is Wealth..your Body Odour Is Also Part Of Your Health!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / They Say Health Is Wealth..your Body Odour Is Also Part Of Your Health!! (151 Views)

How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Say Health Is Wealth..your Body Odour Is Also Part Of Your Health!! by Palmempire: 10:41am On Jan 20, 2022
Body odours are more of an unpleasant thing that can happen in ones life...so looking forward to eradicate all of this? You don't need to go far you can shop for your perfume oils@ Palm empire perfume oils.
The fragrances are so mad and raw that they last for weeks on fabrics�� and they are strictly undiluted and are available in various designer fragrances
Click on the link to place your order and enquiries
https:///message/GTQ7YY5IAMIRJ1

Re: They Say Health Is Wealth..your Body Odour Is Also Part Of Your Health!! by jeffersonsam: 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
Every day morning before going to take bath, I m using lemon juice to rub in my body, This will helps to keep my body fragrance.
Re: They Say Health Is Wealth..your Body Odour Is Also Part Of Your Health!! by Palmempire: 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
Perfume oils will moisturize your body for a longer period and keep you fresh...so if you are interested you can call me on this number 07955061327

(1) (Reply)

Farm Honey / 4 Valuable Dietotherapy Prescriptions For Patients With Epididymitis / Grow And Keep Growing. 1+1 Could Be 11 In A Short While If U Know How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.