Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos (61601 Views)

Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) / Bola Tinubu's Running Mate 2023? - Photo / Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by WillyDave: 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
superemmy:
Venza to take over...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beP5HZ1C57Y

Fellow nairalanders good evening. Pls I am in a desperate situation and I need an urgent assistance. Since I lost my job life has been so difficult.

I need someone to get me a car to used as taxi either on hire purchase or weekly remittance. My children are dying of hunger. My wife is a private school teacher and up till today, the school has not paid December salary.

Every day I must sell something in my house for us to eat. I don't know what else to sell. The only tangible thing to sell now is this my phone. But my heart is bleeding at the thought of it. How can I access nairaland that makes my happy. How can I communicate? I will be rendered incommunicado. Pls someone should help me.

I am a resident of Gwagwalada here in Abuja. My number is 09014073575. I will never disappoint anyone whom will God will use to rescue me from this desperate be: situation. I am not a lazy person at all. And I know Abuja pretty well.
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by MOTOPARK: 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
Lanretoye:
I dare you to produce a candidate that will beat him from your state...and by the way,what has he stolen from you or what do u ever think you can have that he will steal.you people should just use common sense,challenge him to court if u think he has stolen and u have evidence,or has he stolen the court too?
Osinbajo is mine prefer candidate…most Nigerians are senseless the moment few cents get into their pockets….continue projecting him oooh
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by quinox947: 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
A BAT is neither a bird or a mammal. Intact it is a scam to both the birds' family and the mammals.
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
amnesty7:
grin
The man is serious o.... Even his opponents and haters must secretly admire his determination in the pursuit of this goal of his.
just as the way the Egyptians tried but ended in the red sea
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by shinealight(m): 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
alsudan:
Thiefnibus desperation is outta this world.

Man will singlehandedly bring the demonic APC house down after the Convention and Buhari and his boys will gladly send his old Azz to jail for his many crimes.

The APC house will definitely come down if the cabal in Aso Rock try any mago mago with the APC ticket…. and they dare not touch Tinubu at this stage if they do not want the fragile assemblage they call country to come crashing down too!
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by AFRICANJAMAICA: 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
techmo:
cool

Tinubu supporters , and associates are rich , educated , classy people who had benefited from his policies at one point since 1999

Unlike bitter useless poor Mkpuru Mniri miscreants who can't even mention the reason for their hate

Is now east vs west.

You guys are fuls

Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by Blessedassuranc(f): 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
oyatz:

Buhari is not the subject matter and neither is he the yardstick for measuring patriotism.

Participate in the electoral and allow others to do so in peace, even if you think they are bad people.
This is not your private company where you can choose who will be involved and who will not .

You need to be more democratic in nature than the people you constantly criticize.

In case you dont understand what i just wrote down... TINUBU ISNT PATRIOTIC. NEITHER IS THAT SCENARIO YOU CREATED A CRITERION FOR PATRIOTISM. okay?
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by BIZNess123(m): 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
freshkpomo:

interesting.... So tell me.
How much did Jonathan meet the dollar and how much did he leave it?
How much did Jonathan meet cooking gas and how much did he leave it.
How much was garri, rice and bread before Jonathan and how much was it when he left.
What were the major States Boko Haram held captive before and after Jonathan?
How many states were filled with bandits before and after Jonathan?
How many people did herdsmen kill in their farm Before and after Jonathan.
How many people complained of kidnapping travellers for ransom before and after Jonathan...

Once you answer the above questions, tell me if you have been sincere with yourself... I won't be writing you again... I like sincere people because I am non partisan, I just want the best for my country and This was never what Buhari, Osinbajo along with Tinubu, Oyengu and Oshiomole promised Nigerians.

During Jonathan's regime the price of oil was very high ..

That was enough to cater for lots of things in the country..

As you see now government has to increase tax so as to balance up the falling oil price..that was why the prices of things rose...
Again we Nigerians are Wicked to ourselves and you know it...some of the increase in the prices of things is due to greed from the middle men...

U know Nigerian economy is oil dependent.. that our major foreign exchange,hence det the exchange rate of naira to dollar..

In terms of insecurity let's not go there Jonathan's regime was worse ...

But you know sincerely Buhari has outperform Jonathan.. ESP in terms of infrastructure...

Every regime has it down side..
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by BIZNess123(m): 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
omonighoblessing:
You are making a big mistake.... That was how you people were singing the praises of Buhari...... Where are we today. I didn't vote for Buhari, but am suffering from consequences of Buhari winning because people refuse to be objective. In nigeria today politics is about party and not the individual.
May God see us through.
I really hope BAT does not win!

Pls who do you want ?..no administration can perform 100% and you know it..
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by BIZNess123(m): 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
nedzuby:

Ambode was the cause of his downfall.

Yes refusing to complete Fashola’s projects, always looking for ways to tarnish Fashola reputation. He became arrogant. No matter how technically you are if you don’t take care of people that put you on that seat, they will pull you down.

And what really pulled him down completely is that press conference he held, calling Sanwolu a mentally deranged. This alone destroyed him and I am very sure that he was advised to remain in APC if he does not want to commit political suicide

Person wa sabi ...

Ambode caused his downfall

1 Like

Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by omonighoblessing(f): 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
When all the candidates make their intentions known.. I will make my choice. But certainly not BAT....
BIZNess123:

Pls who do you want ?..no administration can perform 100% and you know it..
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by sucobaba(m): 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by greendeals: 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
2 pieces of 100ml Drakkar Noir Cologne for Men by Guy Laroche for flash sale. Sealed, Lagos pickup ONLY...FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. Please send a PM.
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by oyatz(m): 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

In case you dont understand what i just wrote down... TINUBU ISNT PATRIOTIC. NEITHER IS THAT SCENARIO YOU CREATED A CRITERION FOR PATRIOTISM. okay?

Isn't that why we need elections to decide what the people think about Tinubu or any other aspirant or do you think your opinions alone is all that matters?
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
oyatz:

Isn't that why we need elections to decide what the people think about Tinubu or any other aspirant or do you think your opinions alone is all that matters?

Oga abeg stop hopping around in circles. Okay? Dem hold you here , you jump ho there etc...
Re: 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos by Ghostrye: 10:12am On Jan 23, 2022
techmo:
cool

Tinubu supporters , and associates are rich , educated , classy people who had benefited from his policies at one point since 1999

Unlike bitter useless poor Mkpuru Mniri miscreants who can't even mention the reason for their hate

Rephrase, some of Tinubu supporters , and associates are rich , educated , classy people who had benefited from his thefts and corruption at one point since 1999, most are dimwitted half brained flock who get paid peanuts and will thus sell their future and that of their kids.
Like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Releases List Of Killings In Nigeria In 2018 Over IGP Saga / Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks / Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.