Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired (35723 Views)

Missing PVCs For Okota Isolo LGA Found In Nobis Hotel Ago Palace Way / Millions Of Northerners Selling PVCs For Less Than N2,000 – NEF / Reno Omokri: Tinubu's Lagos Walk Makes Obidient Rallies Look Like Child’s Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired by olabrad: 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
emilo2bad:

PDP miscreants idiot always wail when truth is told to them. Are you afraid of mentioned your candidate. MISCREANT

What truth are you talking about?

The truth that Tinubu is a drug dealer

Or the truth that Tinubu is lying about his age?

Or the truth that bandits attacked army barracks in buahri's State, which means Buhari is a failure?

Ponmo boy, which truth are you talking about?
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired by emilo2bad: 11:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
olabrad:

What truth are you talking about?

The truth that Tinubu is a drug dealer

Or the truth that Tinubu is lying about his age?

Or the truth that bandits attacked army barracks in buahri's State, which means Buhari is a failure?

Ponmo boy, which truth are you talking about?
You have started your idiotic mumu behaviour. In 2015 you wail and Buhari become YOUR president. Leave that the beer parlour you are right now because you are drunk and high on idiot kanu urine. Keep off my page MISCREANT

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired by olabrad: 11:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
emilo2bad:

You have started your idiotic mumu behaviour. In 2015 you wail and Buhari become YOUR president. Leave that the beer parlour you are right now because you are drunk and high on idiot kanu urine. Keep off my page MISCREANT

Being president is not the issue.

The main issue is what you do with the position.

Can you mention how Nigeria had developed since Buhari became president?

Can you show me how many electoral promises have been fulfilled by him?

If you are not asking your brain these questions, then your brain must be cursed
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired by abbey621(m): 4:12am On Jan 21, 2022
olabrad:

Being president is not the issue.

The main issue is what you do with the position.

Can you mention how Nigeria had developed since Buhari became president?

Can you show me how many electoral promises have been fulfilled by him?

If you are not asking your brain these questions, then your brain must be cursed

The problem with you is that you're not asking the right questions:

1. Who is your preferred candidate?
2. What are the chances of your preferred cnadidate?
3. What will you do to ensure that your preferred candidate is able to win the SouthWest and at least half of the North?

Remember you're competing with a machine, you people underestimate the ground game, while Jagaban's entire network was built from the ground up. You might hate him or whatever but be realistic, if he is actually given the go ahead and becomes APC's flagbearer, it is GAME OVER! All these social media noises are entertaining but in seriousness plain useless to the overall goal.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired by Chochovini: 5:30am On Jan 21, 2022
Kollins11:
keep strolling... Still you enter Hell Fire.
. Wait! U haven‘t answered my question. Besides, I don‘t see the corrolation btw politics and hell fire.

Again, you‘ve just demostrated that you couldn‘t answer my question comprehensively and that you are nothing but a brainless urching just like ur master (BAT).

I take a stroll...
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired by Nathdoug(m): 7:30am On Jan 21, 2022
techmo:

What's the business of teeth with politics and governance if not idleness, pettiness and childish tantrums
oga na pre election banter..
Them do am to GEJ and him wife
Abi na lie..
Don't be a hypocrite bro
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired by gaskiyamagana: 8:15am On Jan 21, 2022
Coolsperm:
This Reno is going to send some local Yoruba Muslims miscreants to early grave with this Tinubu bashing,
CHRISTAMADOL and combined with together JESUSWEED
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired by ProfAmaben(m): 8:23am On Jan 21, 2022
seunjungle1:
I for leave my own criminal com vote your own criminal..or are you so $tupid that you dont even know that all politicians are barowo?
But one is still better afar off..and this is Tinubu.
Are you not proud of Lagos today..your region still believes that without them coming to Lagos, they cannot make it in life. Yes!

Beautiful Lagos you see today is God handiwork through Asiwaju plans and legacy.
I say this...no one in your entire region can be compare with Tinubu when it comes to good governance...no wonder your region is sick.
The only man that can stop your being marginalised is Tinubu whose northern oligarchy cannot control as they controlled your mumu Azikwe and his junior brother Jonathan.

We know what we are doing here...Tinubu is still the man not one Osinbajo that northerners can quickly blind folded

Thanks for your input, from what you've written, it reeks of ethnic bigotry and tribalism. Jonathan was this and that but naira was stable under him, poverty wasn't this bad, just tell yourself the truth.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired by olabrad: 9:48am On Jan 21, 2022
abbey621:

The problem with you is that you're not asking the right questions:

1. Who is your preferred candidate?
2. What are the chances of your preferred cnadidate?
3. What will you do to ensure that your preferred candidate is able to win the SouthWest and at least half of the North?

Remember you're competing with a machine, you people underestimate the ground game, while Jagaban's entire network was built from the ground up. You might hate him or whatever but be realistic, if he is actually given the go ahead and becomes APC's flagbearer, it is GAME OVER! All these social media noises are entertaining but in seriousness plain useless to the overall goal.

Lolz. It's strange how someone who claims to go to school would campaign for a morally rotten drug dealer.

Don't you fear for the future of your kids at all? Or they don't matter to you? Would you hand over their destiny to a drug dealer? How come the issue of morality doesn't bother you? How come your morals, sense of right and wrong have been debased like that of an uncultured animal?!

Are you an uncultured animal?
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired by abbey621(m): 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
olabrad:

Lolz. It's strange how someone who claims to go to school would campaign for a morally rotten drug dealer.

Don't you fear for the future of your kids at all? Or they don't matter to you? Would you hand over their destiny to a drug dealer? How come the issue of morality doesn't bother you? How come your morals, sense of right and wrong have been debased like that of an uncultured animal?!

Are you an uncultured animal?

This is what you got from my comment, especially the questions asked? No wonder Nigerian education system is a joke! I offered you a chance to name your preferred candidate and maybe explain how that person can win but instead of coming up with something constructive, you repeat the same sentimental crap being spewed by your brothers and sisters here on Nairaland. Your empty skull offered nothing as an alternative yet criticize people for choosing what they think is the best out of the choices available, you speak of morality but what could be more immoral than being a noisemaker/empty drum when democracy and your future is on the line? Damn, even animals have more balls than you......GTFO!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired by olabrad: 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
abbey621:

This is what you got from my comment, especially the questions asked? No wonder Nigerian education system is a joke! I offered you a chance to name your preferred candidate and maybe explain how that person can win but instead of coming up with something constructive, you repeat the same sentimental crap being spewed by your brothers and sisters here on Nairaland. Your empty skull offered nothing as an alternative yet criticize people for choosing what they think is the best out of the choices available, you speak of morality but what could be more immoral than being a noisemaker/empty drum when democracy and your future is on the line? Damn, even animals have more balls than you......GTFO!

Read through your own question and you will find yourself questioning the functionality of your brain.

Try it boy; the outcome will surprise you
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired by abbey621(m): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
olabrad:

Read through your own question and you will find yourself questioning the functionality of your brain.

Try it boy; the outcome will surprise you

LMAO....Empty drum, in a civilized society those questions are often the foundation of great debates.....thank God I live in a society where these type of questions are actually encouraged.....Goodluck with your ignorance!
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired by Invitationn: 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
olabrad:

And when that drug dealer turns the Destiny of your children upside-down, you will change from a senseless hailer to a frustrated, used and dumped wailer. grin
If it makes you feel good about yourself cheesy I assent you self-service on it. cool
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired by olabrad: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
abbey621:

LMAO....Empty drum, in a civilized society those questions are often the foundation of great debates.....thank God I live in a society where these type of questions are actually encouraged.....Goodluck with your ignorance!

Go through your own questions and you will see there is nothing civilised about your life. You are just another morally rotten soul walking the earth.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired by olabrad: 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
Invitationn:

If it makes you feel good about yourself cheesy I assent you self-service on it. cool

If ruining the destiny of your children is ok by you, go ahead and campaign for the drug dealer.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
Buhari= Muslim= 8 years

Tinubu= Muslim= 8 years again?

And we are clamouring for power shift to the south. Why not also power shift to another religious ?

NEVER

Instead power remains in the NORTH than to go to another southern muslim
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired by abbey621(m): 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
olabrad:

Go through your own questions and you will see there is nothing civilised about your life. You are just another morally rotten soul walking the earth.

Oshey daddy GO......Werey!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired by olabrad: 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
abbey621:

Oshey daddy GO......Werey!

Reading will save you from Dumbness
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired by abbey621(m): 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
olabrad:

Reading will save you from Dumbness

Yet you couldn't read and answer simple questions.....Na wa o, daddy GO e be like say your head don knack ground grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired by olabrad: 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
abbey621:

Yet you couldn't read and answer simple questions.....Na wa o, daddy GO e be like say your head don knack ground grin grin grin

Go through your own questions and you will see Dumbness written all over it.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired by Bashir75: 10:09am On Jan 22, 2022
goaldynboy:

TRASH!!

I COULD SEE WHY YOU CALLED IT TRASH BECAUSE YOUR GENERATION NEVER KNEW WHAT DEVELOPMENT LOOKED LIKE AND ITS BENEFITS TO HUMAN DEVELOPMENT.

THAT’S WHY YOUR LIFE STILL TRASHY.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2022
grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired by softwareman(m): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2022
ProfAmaben:
Some fools would still vote this criminal
I know you. You are a criminal yourself even though you have never been convicted by a court of law.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired by softwareman(m): 11:27am On Jan 22, 2022
Klington:
shocked

Nigeria is cursed to be electing useless criminals as their leaders.

No right thinking nation would have this ópóró eye, brown teeth drug Lord close to power.
Are you yourself right thinking? If you are at all, you will know democracy is about choices.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired by Klington: 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
[s]
softwareman:

Are you yourself right thinking? If you are at all, you will know democracy is about choices.
[/s]
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired by McMay112: 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
It is quite unfortunate that we the youth of this nation will never learn...we have forgotten ENDSARS protest and the brutality of the Nigeria youth at Lekky tollgate on the 20:10:20.
It is a pity that We have lost all these in a hurry. I was thinking this is the time we the Nigeria youth will teach these our old men in this country a lesson they will never forget in their entire life by relegating them to the back seat to prove to them what the bible say in Proverbs 20:29 and take on the political administration of this great nation in fulfilment of the scripture, but what am seeing here is a bunch of direction less youths who are never ready to take on a challenge to take what rightfully belong to them. I am so disappointed with all the comments here. but let me pretend that this comments here are not from the Nigeria youth.
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired by ProfAmaben(m): 8:40am On Jan 23, 2022
softwareman:

I know you. You are a criminal yourself even though you have never been convicted by a court of law.

Hahaha, funny guy

Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired by odoemelamemmanu(m): 8:57am On Jan 23, 2022
blamingthedevil:
PDP Members/Supporters Approach to 2023.
1) Attack PMB
2) Attack PYO
3) Attack Tinubu
4) Curse/attack perceived "BMC" members
5) Refuse to mention their candidate(s)
6) Refuse to say what they'd do better.
7) Lose come 2023
coolCry Rigging
9) Wail till 2027

Don't mind PDP bra party loyalist
10) Start 1-8 again

*Copied
Re: Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired by NGsultan(m): 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group / Soyinka, Abdulsalami Abubakar To Monitor Supreme Court Imo Review / Some Hilarious Photos Of Nigerian Politicians During Election Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.