Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,896 members, 7,821,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

5 Best HR Payroll-clocking Software In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Best HR Payroll-clocking Software In Nigeria (445 Views)

7 Easy Ways To Overcome Hr/payroll Challenges / Top Consulting Firms 2023: Best HR Companies In Nigeria / FCMB And Systemspecs Sign MoU, Launch A Payroll Solution For SMEs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Best HR Payroll-clocking Software In Nigeria by growthportal: 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
How to pay your employees accurately and effectively

Payroll software is designed to automate every step in the payroll process for all sizes of businesses. It helps you manage payment for your employees by making it easy to set up direct deposits, withhold payroll taxes, and keep accurate records so you don’t get fined. Clocking in integrations also make it easier to track and manage employees’ productivity.

It can be time-consuming when all of these processes are done manually, and it’s easy to make a mistake.
So, to help you choose the right payroll software for your business and avoid failures, we have considered different payroll solutions on the basis of cost, ease of use, important customizations and integrations, convenience, reporting features, and support.

The software mentioned below may or may not be in the order of their rankings but are the ones that are regarded as the best and most popular in Nigeria.

Hence, the 5 best payroll software commonly used in Nigeria are:

1. Invex Payroll
2. QuickBooks Payroll
3. Zoho People
4. Paycor
5. Payroll4Free

1| Invex Payroll
Invex HR/Payroll software automates key processes to help you run an efficient business. It is a user-friendly and flexible HR management solution for more effective employee management, easier and faster payroll processing and pay slip generation, even when clocking in integrations are involved.
Invex Payroll software will help you:
 Take the headache out of compliance
 Cut down the time you spend on payroll administration
 Pay your employees accurately, and on time
 Improve productivity with automated processes
 Maintain employee trust and confidence
Some notable companies using Invex Payroll software are PetroBase Group, Hydroferric Marine, Mertesacker Nig. Ltd., Moreplex TV, Chify Nig. Ltd., Foru Solutions Ltd., etc.
Features and advantages of Invex HR/Payroll software
Invex HR/Payroll software portfolio is suitable for businesses of any size, with the following features:
 Make payroll convenient
 Competitive pricing

To read full article, click on https://excellentbridge.com/5-Best-HR-Payroll-Clocking-Software-in-Nigeria

To know more, please visit www.excellentbridge.com or call +2348034589805, +2347088811463 or +2349076667747

Re: 5 Best HR Payroll-clocking Software In Nigeria by Emberok: 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
I worked for someone on the payroll for some time. I was working abroad and my boss was in my home country. I don't have a family that I have to send money to so I asked him to transfer the money that I make every month so that I could afford clothes and food. I started getting paid through https://www.payrollindex.com/international-payroll/ and I was scared at first because I thought I would have to pay commissions for the transfer, but everything went fine and all the money came to me as promised without any deduction. My boss also assured me that he would pay me back if there ever was any commission.

(1) (Reply)

Free Training!!!!! Learn And Earn / Help Needed Urgently!! / Loan Apps Are No Longer Needed. See How Nigerians Are Raising Funds Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.