Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Loan Apps Are No Longer Needed. See How Nigerians Are Raising Funds Quickly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Apps Are No Longer Needed. See How Nigerians Are Raising Funds Quickly (445 Views)

See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) / Simple Ways To Raise Funds Quickly Without Taking A Loan / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Apps Are No Longer Needed. See How Nigerians Are Raising Funds Quickly by Solo777(m): 6:58am On Jul 28, 2022
HOW NIGERIANS ARE RAISING FUNDS QUICKLY WITHOUT TAKING A LOAN

Do you need to raise money quickly?

Is it your rent?

To start or expand your business?

To start a project or acquire a property?

A health challenge?

Whatever it is, you can do it successfully without taking a loan.

Most loan companies are sharks, their interests are so high and it comes with a very short period of payment.

Should we talk about the demeaning threats and messages they'll send you and your loved ones.

Who redeems your image when you finally pay?

I've had my own fair share of loan wahala so listen to me.

But before we begin, I have 5 important questions for you. Answering them is key to your success in this pursuit.

1. How much do you want to raise?

- 1 million Naira

- Five hundred thousand Naira.

- One hundred thousand Naira

- Fifty thousand Naira

Whatever it is, write it down.

Are you done

2. Why is it critical that you raise this money now?

Your why is very important. A man pursued by a dog won't run as fast as a man chased by a Lion.

What do you hope to accomplish with this money when raised?

3. What will you be able to do if you raise this money?

- Would you be able to pay your rent

- Buy that property,

- Pay your children's school fees

- Start or Expand your business.

Picture it.

Write it out. Make it clear.

4. Why is it critical you raise this money now?

What would happen if you don't?

Would you lose your Visa Application?

Would you be thrown out of the house?

Would your wife/child be stuck in the hospital?

Write it out.

5. Define your situation.

E.g I'm Chinedu Nwaemeka, I work at XYZ. I need to raise 300k to get pay my wife and child's bill and get them out of the hospital.

Have you done that?

If yes, then I'm about to show you 18 different strategies with which anyone, even you, can apply to raise money quickly in the next 0 - 90 days.

A. If you're a stay-at-home mom, strategies 1,2,3, 8,11, 12, 13, 15, and 16 are best for you.

B. If you're a student with an account balance of #0 then strategies 6,7,9, 10, 12, 13, and 17 are your best bet.

C. If you're a worker with little or no time to spare then strategies 4, 5, 10, 12, 14, 15, and 18 are best suited for you.

You can pick one or as many strategies that fits you and work with.

And if we've never met before

My name is Olive Jaja

A business and sales strategist with results.

Since 2020....

- I've taught over 2,000 business owners about sales

-advertising

- business

- strategy

- marketing, etc, and helped hundreds of them grow their businesses from ZERO OR POOR SALES TO BEING SOLD OUT IN JUST 30 DAYS OR LESS using successful sales strategies.

In your hands, I'm placing the money raising template that loan companies don't want you to know.....a template that have worked for lots of my students and it will work for you.

Bonus :

1. You'll get a one-on-one consultation session where we'll look at what your plans are and how you're going about it.( worth #60,000).

2. Access to my follow up group where I'll keep an eye on you and everything you're doing to raise your capital in the next 0 - 90 days. ( worth #30,000)

3 . I'll show you how I helped a client raise over 4.3 million in less than 90 days. ( worth #15,000).

That's a whooping #75,000 bonus on your hands and you'd better make the best out of it.

In less than 90 days, you'll drop your testimonials in the support group.

I'm rooting for you.

Come on

Send RAISE to 08179687499 on WhatsApp to get your copy now for #3,000 only.

Did I tell you that the price doubles in the next 72 hours?

Ask , out of the over 2,000 persons I've worked with, no one has ever paid for any of my courses and come back with a complaint

You're 100% assured of value and results when you work with me.

From Sunday @ 10 pm, the price becomes #5,000.

Would you rather

1. get it now for #3,000 or wait till Sunday to pay #5,000?

2. Get a loan and start running from pillar to post to pay the interest?

The choice is yours.

If I were you, I'll make payment quickly to WEMA BANK....0234267893.....#3,000......SOLOMON JAJA...and Send your confirmation of payment to 08179687499 on WhatsApp to get your copy now.

Re: Loan Apps Are No Longer Needed. See How Nigerians Are Raising Funds Quickly by Solo777(m): 7:00am On Jul 28, 2022
Send RAISE to 08179697499 to get your copy now @ #3,000 only

Re: Loan Apps Are No Longer Needed. See How Nigerians Are Raising Funds Quickly by Solo777(m): 7:03am On Jul 28, 2022
A sneak into the one-on-one session I had with a client

Re: Loan Apps Are No Longer Needed. See How Nigerians Are Raising Funds Quickly by Solo777(m): 7:33am On Jul 28, 2022
An easy read. There are strategies designed for people at different stages.

A student with zero naira in his account.

A stay at home mum

A worker with little or no time.

Just anyone can apply these working strategies to raise funds in next 90 days without taking a loan.

Send RAISE to 08179687499 on WhatsApp to get your copy @ just #3,000.

This offer may go off anytime and the fee reverts to #5,000

Re: Loan Apps Are No Longer Needed. See How Nigerians Are Raising Funds Quickly by Solo777(m): 8:22am On Jul 28, 2022
Send RAISE to 08179687499 on WhatsApp to grab your copy at #3,000 only and start implementing right away.

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Keep Your Paypal Business Account From Getting Blocked / Start A Business With 5,000 / 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100,000 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.