Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Northerners Blast Osinbajo For Entering The Mosque Without Putting Off His Shoes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Blast Osinbajo For Entering The Mosque Without Putting Off His Shoes (3519 Views)

Obasanjo Dances Gbe Body Till His Shoes Fell Off His Feet (Photos, Video) / Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni / President Buhari Removing His Shoes By Himself (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners Blast Osinbajo For Entering The Mosque Without Putting Off His Shoes by Beelzebub666: 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
Reactions

Re: Northerners Blast Osinbajo For Entering The Mosque Without Putting Off His Shoes by EmekaBlue(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
cheesy Africa and Religion

I don't like Osinbajo and his big big Grammars but the poor man I'm sure was insensitive about that but he don enter their trap grin His entourage didn't even alert him. He is now giving that man exhumed from the grave of Nigeria called Tinubu sorry Tinubu a Kano vote ahead of him because these Islamic dundees in the north are so religiously inclined and hardly forgive. They would even kill him for that haram if they had a chance

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Blast Osinbajo For Entering The Mosque Without Putting Off His Shoes by techmo(m): 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
It's just a mistake
Re: Northerners Blast Osinbajo For Entering The Mosque Without Putting Off His Shoes by TooMuchStuff: 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
Barack Obama entered several mosques with his Shoes full on his feet. Kini big deal..?

Osibanjo is not wrong here

1 Like

Re: Northerners Blast Osinbajo For Entering The Mosque Without Putting Off His Shoes by Beelzebub666: 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
More

Re: Northerners Blast Osinbajo For Entering The Mosque Without Putting Off His Shoes by Truthisunique3: 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
That aboki saying he enter church,

no be free church rice dey carry you headslammers run go church?

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Blast Osinbajo For Entering The Mosque Without Putting Off His Shoes by jamace(m): 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
Religion is the opium of the masses....Karl Max

4 Likes

Re: Northerners Blast Osinbajo For Entering The Mosque Without Putting Off His Shoes by Maxymilliano(m): 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
Making a mountain out of a molehill ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Blast Osinbajo For Entering The Mosque Without Putting Off His Shoes by Danjikanbauchi: 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
He went there with some Muslim leaders why didn't they tell him to remove his shoes.

Useless religion of piss and shit.

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Blast Osinbajo For Entering The Mosque Without Putting Off His Shoes by owobokiri(m): 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
EmekaBlue:
cheesy Africa and Religion

I don't like Osinbajo and his big big Grammars but the poor man I'm sure was insensitive about that but he don enter their trap grin His entourage didn't even alert him. He is now giving that man exhumed from the grave of Nigeria called Tinubu sorry Tinubu a Kano vote ahead of him because these Islamic dundees in the north are so religiously inclined and hardly forgive. They would even kill him for that haram if they had a chance

Stop spreading this nonsense lie.
The Chinese president can NEVER make such statements.
I don't know where you guys go to fabricate these kind of nonsenses. Use Google. He never said that..

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Blast Osinbajo For Entering The Mosque Without Putting Off His Shoes by EmekaBlue(m): 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
owobokiri:

Stop spreading this nonsense lie.
The Chinese president can NEVER make such statements.
I don't know where you guys go to fabricate these kind of nonsenses. Use Google. He never said that..
He Said it in mandarin chinese. Go check Baidu chinese use not Google.
你不懂中文所以你不明白. 谢谢你朋友

1 Like

Re: Northerners Blast Osinbajo For Entering The Mosque Without Putting Off His Shoes by MoneyGoDrop: 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
So all those Muslims with him, couldn't tell him to remove his shoes. Well for me, i believe that religion is only for the poor, while it's merely a social gathering for the rich.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Blast Osinbajo For Entering The Mosque Without Putting Off His Shoes by helinues: 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
grin grin

Imagine northerners wearing pampas for mosquito
Re: Northerners Blast Osinbajo For Entering The Mosque Without Putting Off His Shoes by Coolsperm: 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
Abeg jor make una the man keni big deal no bayi
Re: Northerners Blast Osinbajo For Entering The Mosque Without Putting Off His Shoes by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
....... Useless and Bedridden nation.
Re: Northerners Blast Osinbajo For Entering The Mosque Without Putting Off His Shoes by FreeStuffsNG: 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
If it's true then I think it's just security advice protocol. PMB sits on a chair among the Muslim ummah during prayers too nau

1 Like

Re: Northerners Blast Osinbajo For Entering The Mosque Without Putting Off His Shoes by chariisGRACE(m): 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
Mumu people.

No be Buhari dey wear shoe enter mosque... dude dey even Sidon for chair when everybody dey Sidon for ground.

Abeg, no be hyprocrital nought we wan talk about.
Re: Northerners Blast Osinbajo For Entering The Mosque Without Putting Off His Shoes by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
Frivolous shît that’s why we’re in stagnation.

Religion is the white man’s curse on the black man
Re: Northerners Blast Osinbajo For Entering The Mosque Without Putting Off His Shoes by Saviourk: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
jamace:
Religion is the opium of the masses....Karl Max

...used by the rich to exploit the poor masses in capitalist economy grin

1 Like

Re: Northerners Blast Osinbajo For Entering The Mosque Without Putting Off His Shoes by mytime24(f): 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nawa

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? / Lets Check Who's Right Between Peter Obi And Fashola!!!! / Shops Are Beginning To Spring UP In Lagos Blue Rail Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.