Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Lagos House Maid Runs Away With Her Boss’ N13.9m Cash And Jewelries - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos House Maid Runs Away With Her Boss’ N13.9m Cash And Jewelries (381 Views)

Lagos Domestic Worker Flees With N13.9m Cash, Jewelry One Week After Resumption / Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos House Maid Runs Away With Her Boss’ N13.9m Cash And Jewelries by zaza1955: 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
Blessing, a Lagos house maid, has gone into hiding after reportedly stealing money and jewelries worth over N13.9 million from her boss’s home in Lagos’ Victoria Island neighborhood.

Pearl Ogbulu, Blessing’s boss, said on Tuesday that the suspect allegedly committed the crime just around a week after she began working with her.
Lagos house maid

According to Ogbulu, all attempts to get in touch with the house maid has remained futile.

According to The Punch Metro, Blessing was introduced to Ogbulu by a recruitment agent named Joshua Amaha.

On the day the domestic worker came to her house for an interview, Ogbulu was reportedly not at home.

However, Blessing, the Lagos house maid was taken in by Pearl Ogbulu’s parents, who lived with her, and during the following day’s interview with the domestic worker, she (Ogbulu) informed her that she would be tested and registered at a police station.

She claimed that preparations for the test and registration was ongoing when the 25-year-old took advantage of her absence to steal her belongings.

“Her name may be an alias,” Pearl Ogbulu added, “but she identified herself as Blessing.” She also stated that her name was Ihi and that she was from the Cross River State. She is 25 years old and mother of a one-year-old child.

“The recruitment agent said she would be coming for an interview on Saturday, but I didn’t see her.” Only for the agent to say she was already on her way on Sunday, and when she didn’t show up, I went out. When I returned around 1.30 a.m. and was about to leave for work the next day, I interviewed her and informed her of the test and registration.

“I walked into my room on January 13th to bring out two envelopes containing N500,000 and N200,000 for my brother’s birthday, and Blessing was standing on the third floor.” I gave my brother N50,000, as well as $100 each to him and my mother. I stored the rest of the money in my room.”

The following Sunday, Ogbulu said she went to a party.

“When I got home from the party, I went into the compound and asked my father to open the door for me. When he came down to open it, though, he said it wasn’t locked. Blessing had packed her belongings and gone, according to my father, who swiftly inspected her room.

https://gallantmilitary.org.ng/lagos-house-maid/

Re: Lagos House Maid Runs Away With Her Boss’ N13.9m Cash And Jewelries by holluwizzy: 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
Problem no dey finish.

If u can do the crime, be ready to do the time.
Re: Lagos House Maid Runs Away With Her Boss’ N13.9m Cash And Jewelries by holluwizzy: 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
Where una dey see all these money?

I won't blame her though.

Na Sapa and boyfriend matters.
Re: Lagos House Maid Runs Away With Her Boss’ N13.9m Cash And Jewelries by MITCHELL96: 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
Omo!; grin
Re: Lagos House Maid Runs Away With Her Boss’ N13.9m Cash And Jewelries by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
thats what happens when you bring total strangers into your home...
Re: Lagos House Maid Runs Away With Her Boss’ N13.9m Cash And Jewelries by Thomaskepper: 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
This small pikin undecided

(1) (Reply)

Woman Stabbed her Husband For impregnanting Another Woman. / Kiriku Mistakenly Transfer 100k To Customer Instead Of 10k / 4 Friends In Police Net Over Gang-r*pe Of Girl, 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.