Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Man Caught After Absconding With A N870k Debt From Lagos Nightclub (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught After Absconding With A N870k Debt From Lagos Nightclub (Video) (28750 Views)

Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) / Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos / Armed Robbers Caught After Car Accident While Escaping With Money In Owerri.Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught After Absconding With A N870k Debt From Lagos Nightclub (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
This is the original Dorime..

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Absconding With A N870k Debt From Lagos Nightclub (Video) by errigdee: 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
FAKE h***
Re: Man Caught After Absconding With A N870k Debt From Lagos Nightclub (Video) by hollywater: 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
Wahala
Re: Man Caught After Absconding With A N870k Debt From Lagos Nightclub (Video) by juman(m): 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
N870k Debt From Lagos Nightclub.
For the whole one year?
Or just a day?

If its a day bill, I blame the club.
Why selling things to a person without paying bit by bit.
As a poor person, that amount is like mountain.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Absconding With A N870k Debt From Lagos Nightclub (Video) by Fashionista01(f): 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
Be contented with what you have no matter how little it is. They said no. They want to feel big. Here comes the consequence of feeling big. Pay your debt or face the consequence.

Also, remember that the people you called friends will desert you when the consequence come knocking.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Absconding With A N870k Debt From Lagos Nightclub (Video) by HonestFriend: 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
DO RI ME.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Absconding With A N870k Debt From Lagos Nightclub (Video) by juman(m): 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
Please o, if he fail to pay the bill what are they going to do?
Re: Man Caught After Absconding With A N870k Debt From Lagos Nightclub (Video) by Sleekfingers: 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
Re: Man Caught After Absconding With A N870k Debt From Lagos Nightclub (Video) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
Would never understand why people would buy overpriced drinks in clubs

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Absconding With A N870k Debt From Lagos Nightclub (Video) by Godplan123(m): 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
Pls am selling small black nylon how many you need let in buck let me know and I will deliver it pls contact me and my range of supply is in bumbus road I supply only lagos for now pls contact me..

Re: Man Caught After Absconding With A N870k Debt From Lagos Nightclub (Video) by Zorn: 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
9benz:
You wan to bam baa ;
You wanna chill with the big boys grin
Now you Don slip water drop cup grin grin
you no fit drink water drop cup thats the lyrics

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Absconding With A N870k Debt From Lagos Nightclub (Video) by ipobarethieves: 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
sad A Lagos THIEF was caught
Re: Man Caught After Absconding With A N870k Debt From Lagos Nightclub (Video) by Justdare662: 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
.com. The site is nice. It will be good alternative to NL
lelion18: that money wey dem dey display for that forum them go pay us or na just for fun

Re: Man Caught After Absconding With A N870k Debt From Lagos Nightclub (Video) by KayCee92(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
MITCHELL96:
And una still use "LAGOS BIG BOY " as head line ? grin grin Which kind big boy dey do this kind thing ? undecided grin

End time big boy boss, end time big boys only grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Absconding With A N870k Debt From Lagos Nightclub (Video) by MITCHELL96: 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
KayCee92:

End time big boy boss, end time big boys only grin grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Man Caught After Absconding With A N870k Debt From Lagos Nightclub (Video) by usebog: 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
Baawaa:

For the club to granted him credit worth of 870k,he must be their regularly customer,is like things turn upside down for him.The lesson is that we should not be a prodigal, we should be prudent in our spending
You understand well
Re: Man Caught After Absconding With A N870k Debt From Lagos Nightclub (Video) by DONFASZY(m): 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hyped man don finish dis one brain
U go mug for 5yrs

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Absconding With A N870k Debt From Lagos Nightclub (Video) by Khaysee: 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
That you can use shop at Obamsclothing

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Absconding With A N870k Debt From Lagos Nightclub (Video) by seyz91(m): 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
cheesy
MITCHELL96:
And una still use "LAGOS BIG BOY " as head line ? grin grin Which kind big boy dey do this kind thing ? undecided grin

Re: Man Caught After Absconding With A N870k Debt From Lagos Nightclub (Video) by StUriah(m): 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
Na so Chioma, that broke ass endurance bitch, fall yakata for Davido (Omo Baba Olowo) cruise.

emmanuelbrown26:
That guy must be an afonja, seriously afonja guys no get swag, no confidence or boldness to toast a bab, aside smoking weed all day night. their only swag na loud mouth, maybe d ones wey their papa get small change, dem go dey use their papa name dey mak noise.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Absconding With A N870k Debt From Lagos Nightclub (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 12:13am On Jan 21, 2022
Hmmmm, just like that, I wonder what he bought from the club with such a ridiculous amount.
Re: Man Caught After Absconding With A N870k Debt From Lagos Nightclub (Video) by virginchaser(m): 7:42am On Jan 21, 2022
See as they disgraced the man. Two ladies stole some ladies stuffs in a popular shopping mall at new GRA linking Orazi. A young man couldn't stand seeing the girls disgraced volunteered to pay for the stuffs.
Re: Man Caught After Absconding With A N870k Debt From Lagos Nightclub (Video) by doyen101: 11:45am On Jan 21, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
let them beat some serious sense out of him... "you want to impress and chill with the big girls" lol

If they beat serious sense out of him, what will be left?
Re: Man Caught After Absconding With A N870k Debt From Lagos Nightclub (Video) by lebete3000: 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CY8bHp1LBKN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

He wants to bam-bam, but see him now here sitting on his bare bum-bum... cheesy
Re: Man Caught After Absconding With A N870k Debt From Lagos Nightclub (Video) by lebete3000: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
EXLOVER:
This guy was trying to impress some Virgitotorians, and the hypeman go dor hype am tire.

Na so one hypeman just dey hype dey try force people part with their hard earned cash for one strip club laidat.
When the guy see sey nobody send am, e begin talk sey this place no be for civil-servants oh! Na for big boys wey come here come bam-baa.
Na for there I down my last cup, clean my yansh bounce out.
Thief dem, the waitress still dey owe me #500 change sef. A bottle of ordinary Heineken for there na #2,500.
Awon olosho asonidoloshi...
Re: Man Caught After Absconding With A N870k Debt From Lagos Nightclub (Video) by lebete3000: 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
Zorn:
you no fit drink water drop cup thats the lyrics

What does this even mean sef?
Kindly enlighten me...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arms Manufacturer And Guns Runner In Nasarawa Arrested With Fabricated Weapons / Navy Arrests 42 Cultists In Cross River During Initiation / How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.