Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) (27954 Views)

The Blood Bank Fraud At LASUTH By Lola Okunrin / Body Treatment Massaging Therapy Lagos Nigeria Near Lekki Lagos Mobile Massage / Home Service Massage In Lekki Lagos Mobile Service Massage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
Gosj001:
Good
rave1047:
Good one
Very Good one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by havenz(m): 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
How una wan take overtake Lagos holdup go give emergency blood and how many blood dey una bank, let the management be good that's all i pray for. Good work to Mr Governor.
Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by techmo(m): 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Good move! but Lagos has a lot of work to do, especially it's traffic, this car is an emergency car, if there's traffic, how can this car get to it's needed destination ? undecided

I hope they think out of the box!

It has cooling compartment to keep blood in good form till they arrive Lagos blood bank

Besides when Lagos rail begins operations 500,000 lagosian won't use the road again

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by countryman13: 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
donbachi:
Dis kind period wey people no see food chop..na soso action bitters full dia blood.
Action bitters is better than covid-19 vaccines ooooo
Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by Eberex(m): 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Get rid of agberos and touts

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by Yankee101: 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by SarkinYarki: 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
You will donate to them for free and they will turn around and sell one pint for upto 16k to needy victims ...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by Sucre6: 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
donbachi:
Dis kind period wey people no see food chop..na soso action bitters full dia blood.

So u mean person way no get money chop food go get money drink action bitters ? grin cheesy
Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Person wey never chop no dey donate blood grin
dem go give u malt milk and snacks. Go donate o
Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
I dey donate for the mobile blood bank for china those days. Dem suck my blood finish as an 0+ universal donor

I enjoy doing it not only to help d ones who need it but also to flush out old blood let New ones flourish

Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by iCauseTrouble: 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
EmekaBlue:
dem go give u malt milk and snacks. Go donate o
Is the milk and malt for a year? grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by MITCHELL96: 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
techmo:

It has cooling compartment to keep blood in good form till they arrive Lagos blood bank

Besides when Lagos rail begins operations 500,000 lagosian won't use the road again

500 thousands is too small naaaw, Even if you take out 1 million people out of Lagos roads to be using trains , Omo, they'd still be traffic oo, Lagos needs alot of work Shaa.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by Top1gun: 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
Oloriburuku omo igbo is it you father that will pay for the storage n the purification of the blood or you want they to be as helplessly useful as the fools from Igbo states.

SarkinYarki:
You will donate to the for free and they will turn around and sell one pint for upto 16k to needy victims ...
Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by donbachi(m): 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
Sucre6:

So u mean person way no get money chop food go get money drink action bitters ? grin cheesy
1 satchet-50naira
Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by Sucre6: 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
donbachi:
1 satchet-50naira

Comrade how u use know the price ? grin
Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by donbachi(m): 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
Sucre6:

Comrade how u use know the price ? grin
the price no dey hide.
Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by Maxxim: 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
donbachi:
Opelope action bitters bro
Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

Is the milk and malt for a year? grin
for even 1min if u gulp am and eat d snacks fast
Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by SarkinYarki: 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
Top1gun:
Oloriburuku omo igbo is it you father that will pay for the storage n the purification of the blood or you want they to be as helplessly useful as the fools from Igbo states.

Ignorant person there is nothing like blood purification here ..just proper storage and preservation

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by Dashlish12: 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
OfficialGaGa:
Make klaus and him brother Elijah n the rest vampires nor come resurrect back to life thinking say Lagos na New Orleans.... grin grin grin
. Too much of The Original dey ur body
Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by ItrendNaija(m): 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
This is a welcome development

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by vikstandon(m): 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
If I get this kind vehicle...I no pay house rent again for Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
Trust this blood so called bank at your own risks.
Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by cescky(m): 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
Top1gun:
And some jews from hell fire antagonize the progenitor of the thoughtfulness of ideas such as this for a lunatic that looted the destiny of Anambra into his 13 year old daughter Pandora account. That was after the fool was caught with over N250M in cash. I wonder if all the dollar Ganduje was caught with reach half of this.

As anybody noticed how Peter Peter Obi caught with N250M cash in Lagos is not making headline among this bigoted n foolish jews from hellfire.

Omo this hate inside you, ede cause cancer.

Mhan see as igbo people de live rent free fro you're head grin.. Cancer de kill o, be warned
Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by vikstandon(m): 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
Just see how this goes...

SarkinYarki:
You will donate to the for free and they will turn around and sell one pint for upto 16k to needy victims ...

Top1gun:

When you see frustrated people you will know... He just expressed his opinion...you started cursing him.
Change this 2022.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by Jalaw: 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
They target the wrong people.
I think the vehicle should be position at Aso Rock gate, they have more blood to donate. No be people were never see food chop.
Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by IgOga(m): 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hope say na pure blood una dey collect o....nor take vaccinated blood o
Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by Pootle: 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
this guy for covid 19 lockdown
Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by pwettyme(f): 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
All for the gram ....rubbish and nonsense.
After getting someone to donate for when I would need the blood as agreed I ended up buying another because it was used for someone else . Price was for 15k, 7k for it to be tested and 3k for it to be transported.
Didn't use the blood again and my money refused to be refunded.....all in a govt hospital o!
Make Dem weldone o!
Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by HonestFriend: 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
donbachi:

grin grin.. People like me cheesy
Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
cheesy
donbachi:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Cure: Ooni’s Delegates Meet Ehanire, Health Minister / Lady From Anambra Roaming The Streets In Ondo (Photos) / I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.