Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) (27952 Views)

The Blood Bank Fraud At LASUTH By Lola Okunrin / Body Treatment Massaging Therapy Lagos Nigeria Near Lekki Lagos Mobile Massage / Home Service Massage In Lekki Lagos Mobile Service Massage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
cheesy
iCauseTrouble:
Person wey never chop no dey donate blood grin

Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by fm7070: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
I can't see the commissioner of health donating his blood.
Can't he lead by example?
There is scam at government owned blood banks and labs.
Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by iswallker(m): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
wey the sperm bank veheicle - i want to test something ... sad
Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by gevans(m): 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
Good development
Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by techWriter3: 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
More photos.
Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by Top1gun: 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
Why not have your ignobfather comment about Ikpeazu giving your wretched mothers in Igboland N500 for birthing lunatics. Why bring the fustrattion that killed your father on Lagos thread. Does any state in Igboland even have blood bank talk of this innovation why not have you igbo father comment on that n leave Lagos for the owner.

vikstandon:
Just see how this goes...
When you see frustrated people you will know... He just expressed his opinion...you started cursing him.
Change this 2022.
Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by Top1gun: 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
Whatever it is how many of such do you have in eldorado Igboland that you are not complaining about. The fustrattion of the superior Yoruba tribe that killed your father I pray it does not lead to your demise finally.

SarkinYarki:

Ignorant person there is nothing like blood purification here ..just proper storage and preservation
Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by Scamburster(m): 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
Top1gun:
And some jews from hell fire antagonize the progenitor of the thoughtfulness of ideas such as this for a lunatic that looted the destiny of Anambra into his 13 year old daughter Pandora account. That was after the fool was caught with over N250M in cash. I wonder if all the dollar Ganduje was caught with reach half of this.

As anybody noticed how Peter Peter Obi caught with N250M cash in Lagos is not making headline among this bigoted n foolish jews from hellfire.
This man is your greatest fear.
Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by molbic(m): 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
Good development, Lagos Leeds Lagos follow e remain skull bank

Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by YourFavorite21(m): 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
This is nice, but they should get a Helicopter too for this kind of service.

Because of Lagos traffic cheesy
Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by Eyanbahose: 7:42am On Jan 21, 2022
This is an amazing feat just that they will be competing heavily with those sound it privately. We all know competing with the government is DOA, just like other brands competing with Oraimo, isn't that suicidal?

Re: Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures) by naptu2: 8:55am On Jan 21, 2022
I know that the funny comment about traffic (on the first page of this thread) was made for the sole purpose of derailing the thread (that's why I didn't respond to it) grin, but for those that truly (really) do not know, traffic is not an issue that's important in terms of performing the duties that this vehicle is supposed to perform.

You see, the bus was not bought to deliver blood for emergency transfusions. There's Lifebank for that. Lifebank is a company that was created by Temie Giwa-Tubosun and they deliver blood to hospitals via drones, so traffic is not an issue.

Lifebank was created to move blood from blood banks to hospitals and doctors that need it.

However, this vehicle (in the first page) was made to go out on blood drives in which members of the public are convinced to donate blood. The blood is then stored in the vehicle and taken to the blood banks all over Lagos. So you see, traffic is not an issue at all.

Screenshot 1) Temmie Giwa-Tubosun

Screenshot 2) Lifebank

Screenshot 3) Temmie Giwa-Tubosun with a Lifebank drone

Picture 4) Another Lagos State Government vehicle on a blood donation drive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Cure: Ooni’s Delegates Meet Ehanire, Health Minister / Lady From Anambra Roaming The Streets In Ondo (Photos) / I Will Never Drink And Smoke Weed Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.