Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,977 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Defence Headquarters' Scorecard In Two Weeks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defence Headquarters' Scorecard In Two Weeks (19191 Views)

Defence Headquarters' Scorecard In Two Weeks / NDA: Bandits Killed 2 Officers & Abducted 2 - Defence Headquarters / Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defence Headquarters' Scorecard In Two Weeks by Kennyfancy(m): 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
G
Re: Defence Headquarters' Scorecard In Two Weeks by Uyoukowise: 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
ItrendNaija:
Wetin be scorecard
WEEKLY REPORT

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarters' Scorecard In Two Weeks by Blackdisciple(m): 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
moscobabs:
Kudos . More wins

And u didn't ask what type of criminal elements were arrested you are already believing the army, especially the operation safe heaven in Jos I don't know about the rest operation in various states....
Re: Defence Headquarters' Scorecard In Two Weeks by Blackdisciple(m): 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
What type of criminal elements were arrested especially operation safe heaven and operation hadin Kai which I vividly know that those operations combat terrorists but they called them criminal elements were arrested and for sure will soon be freed without charging them to court.....

For what u have been saying about this government ever since Mazi kanu na God go dey bless u let the haters from the North down to the Southwest die.
Re: Defence Headquarters' Scorecard In Two Weeks by Jaqenhghar: 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
Too much talk.
That's all they have become. A PR organization.

Meanwhile we are seeing the tax receipts given by BH
Re: Defence Headquarters' Scorecard In Two Weeks by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
What about operation burning down people's houses and markets in the East? Terrorists in uniforms!

Re: Defence Headquarters' Scorecard In Two Weeks by michoim(m): 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nice one. More success to NA.
Re: Defence Headquarters' Scorecard In Two Weeks by Emma15678: 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
candidbabe:
angry angry angry angry angry

What do they mean by 863 terrorists and families surrendered to troops?

Won't they kill the terrorists?
Do they want to realease them back Into the society?
Hausa/Fulani rulers have destroyed this country.
It shall never be well with the people that brought this demonic party into power.
They terrorist you are talking about didn't even know the level of crime they committed.
Re: Defence Headquarters' Scorecard In Two Weeks by Jackiedemie(m): 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
onuman:
No armed forces in any other country of the world has combating and killing the country's citizens as a duty, except Nigeria's armed forces.

Instead of restructuring dysfunctional Nigeria to a governable country, the armed forces fight dissenting citizens in order to preserve the political structure, corrupt political system under a most centralised unitary government system.
Nigerians get further impoverished in the process.

Boko haram is fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws, the same criminal justice system adopted by political and religious leaders of the 12 northern sharia states beginning 1999.
The southern Secessionist groups don't want to share in a country governed with Sharia criminal justice system.

What else is Nigeria's armed forces gloating about fighting the citizens for?

Are you mentally okay?
Re: Defence Headquarters' Scorecard In Two Weeks by charixel: 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nollywood movie.

Season film
Re: Defence Headquarters' Scorecard In Two Weeks by juman(m): 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
Useless military.
Re: Defence Headquarters' Scorecard In Two Weeks by HRMK: 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
ALL THESE SO CALLED VICTORIES DIDNT STOP ACTIVITIES OF BANDITS,KIDNAPPERS.BOKO HARAM,KILLER HERDERS AND REST OF THEM!WHO IS DCVG WHO HERE?
Re: Defence Headquarters' Scorecard In Two Weeks by Tumbulum: 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Okortor:
Resilience and violence till I die

Military forever.

We move.......
you are in the military? I pity you. Bunch of low self esteem people.
Re: Defence Headquarters' Scorecard In Two Weeks by baralatie(m): 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Uyoukowise:

WEEKLY REPORT
Yes
Re: Defence Headquarters' Scorecard In Two Weeks by Hassanmaye(m): 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
Re: Defence Headquarters' Scorecard In Two Weeks by Okortor: 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ur fada....wish I could get ur damm fucking IP, to teach u some lessons.. to av quote me, shows u av got d low self esteem..u and ur bastard family. bloody civilian.
Tumbulum:
you are in the military? I pity you. Bunch of low self esteem people.
Re: Defence Headquarters' Scorecard In Two Weeks by rajiedreez: 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
Why this much operations and you say naija is safe sad shocked shocked
Re: Defence Headquarters' Scorecard In Two Weeks by faste: 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
[quote author=cuba62 post=109542931]So since the Nig..only in Nigeria do u see the military doing the work of police ..so so shameful!!

1 Like

Re: Defence Headquarters' Scorecard In Two Weeks by Tumbulum: 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
Okortor:
Ur fada....wish I could get ur damm fucking IP, to teach u some lessons.. to av quote me, shows u av got d low self esteem..u and ur bastard family. bloody civilian.
damn fucking IP your Father. Trying to sound like you know jack in tech. Na only gun you sabi shoot. Nothing more nothing less. I'm sure you are not even a graduate. You are one of the newly recruited private whose highest ceiling in the military is master warrant officer. Old soldier in the future i salute you. When you are done( if bandit didn't kill you) you will join your comrade in crying for pension.
Re: Defence Headquarters' Scorecard In Two Weeks by onuman: 12:21am On Jan 21, 2022
Jackiedemie:

Are you mentally okay?
Normally, it's a mad person who first calls mentally sound persons mad.
The expenses on the military to fight your Islamists as well as loss of tourism money through Boko Haram insurgency have crippled Nigeria financially.

All these after the leaders of the northern sharia states literally carved a new Islamic country through adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system. Go borrow sense.
Re: Defence Headquarters' Scorecard In Two Weeks by Anaerobi(m): 9:10am On Jan 21, 2022
Why are the first and second operative in Hausa?

This country is not balance.
Re: Defence Headquarters' Scorecard In Two Weeks by WATCHOVER(m): 9:51am On Jan 21, 2022
cuba62:
So since the Nigerian army is now in charge of internal security, all the other paramilitary forces should be disbanded.
They can't be disbanded as Some of this Para Military forces still involve in this operations mentioned, most of this operations are JTF

(1) (2) (Reply)

Race For PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman Rages, As Rivers Lobby For Tambuwal / Church Explosion Targeted At Governor Wike - Vigilante Says, Fingers IPOB / Bola Tinubu Revalidates His APC Membership (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.