Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

2023 Presidency : My Campaign Will Rock Like Hurricane - Sen. Orji Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency : My Campaign Will Rock Like Hurricane - Sen. Orji Kalu (459 Views)

At The Centre Of Our Campaign Will Be A Strong Desire To Serve The People - Obi / Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster / Atiku Can't Be Underrated, Spreading Like Hurricane - Momodu Shares Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency : My Campaign Will Rock Like Hurricane - Sen. Orji Kalu by Naijadaily: 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
The chief whip of the Senate, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, has stated that he is competent enough to be Nigeria's next President of the country.

Kalu told newsmen in Abuja on Wednesday, January 19, that if the APC zones its ticket to the southeast, he will commence serious campaignsHowever, the former Abia governor made it clear that he is in no way desperate to become the president in 2023

Abuja - Senator Orji Kalu has stated that he is very well capable to lead Nigeria but is not desperate to attain the presidency.

Kalu made this submission on Wednesday, January 19, after the Senate's first plenary session for the year in Abuja, Channels TV reports.

He disclosed that his recent meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari in Aso Rock was mainly on national issues like security and electoral law.

The former Abia governor said he enjoyed a robust and age-long relationship with the president even before he got into power, hence the meeting was not linked to the 2023 presidential election or his interest in it.

Kalu noted that if the All Progressives Congress (APC) zones the ticket to the southeast, he will begin massive campaigns which, according to him, will roll out like a hurricane.

His words:

"I have said before that there are only two zones that have not been president: the Southeast and the Northeast. Once it’s zoned to the Southeast, I have the capacity and the capability will roll out my campaign and rock like a hurricane.

“It’s overdue for an Igbo man to become a Nigerian president; I believe the Southeast should produce the next President and it’s going to happen.”

Earlier, Kalu on Tuesday, January 18, had a talk with President Muhammadu Buhari at Aso Rock Villa.

Kalu disclosed that he discussed some pressing national issues with the president.

The APC chieftain who has indicated an interest in the presidential seat in 2023, said he left the president in health and looks forward to a better Nigeria.

https://thewhisperer.ng/2022/01/20/2023-presidency-my-campaign-will-rock-like-hurricane-sen-orji-kalu/

Re: 2023 Presidency : My Campaign Will Rock Like Hurricane - Sen. Orji Kalu by Xscape1993(m): 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
It is well with you.
Re: 2023 Presidency : My Campaign Will Rock Like Hurricane - Sen. Orji Kalu by dynicks(m): 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
Plz where is this man below?....he seem to be MIA and have suddenly gone AWOL

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : My Campaign Will Rock Like Hurricane - Sen. Orji Kalu by techmo(m): 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2022

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency : My Campaign Will Rock Like Hurricane - Sen. Orji Kalu by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
and ur failure will be like Tsunami
Re: 2023 Presidency : My Campaign Will Rock Like Hurricane - Sen. Orji Kalu by dynicks(m): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
The state of ABA has and still bleeds cus of this man and his cronnies!!....
Re: 2023 Presidency : My Campaign Will Rock Like Hurricane - Sen. Orji Kalu by FreeStuffsNG: 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hurricane bawo? The word hurricane itself is negative and connotes death and monumental destruction by natural geoseismic disaster.

HE OUK better speak to topnotch intellectuals and campaign strategists and take their professional guidance.
Wishing him good luck.

Once again, my appeal goes to fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
Please vote for him.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria forever.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency : My Campaign Will Rock Like Hurricane - Sen. Orji Kalu by helinues: 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
No be only hurricane but tsunami. Is he coming to destroy things cos that's what Hurricane does

Ajoka
Re: 2023 Presidency : My Campaign Will Rock Like Hurricane - Sen. Orji Kalu by techmo(m): 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
dynicks:
Plz where is this man below?....he seem to be MIA and have suddenly gone AWOL

He was at Uche Nwosu's mums burial some 3 weeks back and humiliated by uzodinma
Re: 2023 Presidency : My Campaign Will Rock Like Hurricane - Sen. Orji Kalu by ViperAda: 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
If OUK who is regarded as the most popular ibo politician could be waiting for APC to zone its ticket to the zone before throwing his hat into the ring, it shows they have already accepted failure before the battle began. Bunch of losers.

-Viper

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency : My Campaign Will Rock Like Hurricane - Sen. Orji Kalu by Penguin2: 1:52am On Jan 21, 2022
The rest of Nigerians should know this...

Ndigbo are not supporting Orji Uzor Kalu. He is not our candidate.

We will not support thieves who had the chance to better the lots of their people but left them more impoverished than they met them.

OUK’s stewardship in Abia was a disaster and if you give him Nigeria he will still do the same or even worst.

So, make him carry his hurricane dey go, we won’t support him and won’t be deceived by his fraternization with Nnamdi Kanu. That’s his business.

If the rest of Nigeria wants to give Igbo power, we have:-
Peter Obi
Umahi
Onu
And most recently, Anyim won’t be a bad choice too.

Don’t vote fools like OUK and Rochas because they are “detribalized”.
Re: 2023 Presidency : My Campaign Will Rock Like Hurricane - Sen. Orji Kalu by orohbiro(f): 2:42am On Jan 21, 2022
Money about to be wasted alex reports biting his fingers for not being OUK media campaign manager grin
Re: 2023 Presidency : My Campaign Will Rock Like Hurricane - Sen. Orji Kalu by Ekpeitit(m): 3:28am On Jan 21, 2022
The only Biafran with some sense, he knows very well that no party will ever zone the presidency to the South East,that's his way of saying "I don't want to waste my money by contesting against Tinubu ".
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Former Lagos SSG, Adenrele Adeniran-Ogunsanya Dies At 74 / Photo: Definition Of Rapt Attention / Gov. Uzodimma Receives Ngor Okpala People On A Solidarity Visit & Presentation O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.