Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Let's Attract Money Together Using EAZI Money Attraction Websites (500k Monthly) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Attract Money Together Using EAZI Money Attraction Websites (500k Monthly) (537 Views)

How I Use Cowries To Attract Money [practical Guide] / Operations Don't Read Your Mentions For 7 Days . Another Money Attraction EQ. / Using The Power Of Your Mind, Your Sexual Energy For Money Attraction (for Men) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Attract Money Together Using EAZI Money Attraction Websites (500k Monthly) by LegitWebsites: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
Let's Attract Money Together Using Easy Money Attraction Websites (500k Monthly)

Like The Title of The Thread Reads above;

The Purpose of This Thread is To Teach People (New Bies) How To EAZILY Develop Simple Websites and Utilize Their Skills of Websites Development and Other Digital Creativities To Earn A Minimum of 500,000 Naira Monthly.

That is;

I will be teaching Everyone Live and Direct:

1) How To Build Simple and Sophisticated Websites For Themselves.

2) How They can Utilize Their Personal Website To Earn Money for Themselves Through Affiliate Marketing and Affiliate Supplying on A Consistent Basis as They Utilize Other Digital Online Skills like:

Search Engine Optimization (SEO),
Graphic Designing and Image Captioning,
Forum Writing and Discussions,
Trending and Viral News Conversions,
Keywords Researching and HashTaggings,
Propelling, Solutions-Provisions and Closing etc.

I'll teach you how To Utilize These Empowering Skills To Boost The Propagation of Your Website as Your Profiting Comes from The Amount of Web Traffic of REAL People Visiting and Converting To Become Paid Members of Your Website.

Yes!

You'll be learning how to create Passive Income with Your Website as A Membership Portal.

You can Chose Any Particular Niche That You are Well Interested in. Something that You know SELLS Itself Already. So that Almost Everything That You'll be doing will be almost EFFORTLESS.

Now.

That is not All.

We have just concluded the First Section of Our Empowerment Module which is Utilizing Your Own Personal Website To Earn Yourself Passive Revenue from The Online World.

Another Opportunity Abounds Here.

After Learning The Art of Website Development, You can also earn yourself Some More Passive Profits as You Position Yourself as Website Developer To Help Other Small, Medium and Large Scale Businesses To Build Their Websites.

Yes.

There is nothing to be afraid of.

Infact, This is The Part of Business That I Personally Focus on as It is The What Brings in MASSIVE and HOOOOooOGE Profits at A Shot !

So, As You Earn Passively with Your Personal Website; It is also a wise thing to Hunt Down Opportunities of Building Websites for Potential Clients that will Pay You Good Money for The Purpose of Building Simple and Sophisticated Websites That Can Easily Convert Their Web Visitors to Fast Paying Clients.

Re: Let's Attract Money Together Using EAZI Money Attraction Websites (500k Monthly) by LegitWebsites: 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2022
LegitWebsites:
Let's Attract Money Together Using Easy Money Attraction Websites (500k Monthly)

Like The Title of The Thread Reads above;

The Purpose of This Thread is To Teach People (New Bies) How To EAZILY Develop Simple Websites and Utilize Their Skills of Websites Development and Other Digital Creativities To Earn A Minimum of 500,000 Naira Monthly.

That is;

I will be teaching Everyone Live and Direct:

1) How To Build Simple and Sophisticated Websites For Themselves.

2) How They can Utilize Their Personal Website To Earn Money for Themselves Through Affiliate Marketing and Affiliate Supplying on A Consistent Basis as They Utilize Other Digital Online Skills like:

Search Engine Optimization (SEO),
Graphic Designing and Image Captioning,
Forum Writing and Discussions,
Trending and Viral News Conversions,
Keywords Researching and HashTaggings, etc.

I'll teach you how To Utilize These Empowering Skills To Boost The Propagation of Your Website as Your Profiting Comes from The Amount of Web Traffic of REAL People Visiting and Converting To Become Paid Members of Your Website.

Yes!

You'll be learning how to create Passive Income with Your Website as A Membership Portal.

You can Chose Any Particular Niche That You are Well Interested in. Something that You know SELLS Itself Already. So that Almost Everything That You'll be doing will be almost EFFORTLESS.

Now.

That is not All.

We have just concluded the First Section of Our Empowerment Module which is Utilizing Your Own Personal Website To Earn Yourself Passive Revenue from The Online World.

Another Opportunity Abounds Here.

After Learning The Art of Website Development, You can also earn yourself Some More Passive Profits as You Position Yourself as Website Developer To Help Other Small, Medium and Large Scale Businesses To Build Their Websites.

Yes.

There is nothing to be afraid of.

Infact, This is The Part of Business That I Personally Focus on as It is The What Brings in MASSIVE and HOOOOooOGE Profits at A Shot !

So, As You Earn Passively with Your Personal Website; It is also a wise thing to Hunt Down Opportunities of Building Websites for Potential Clients that will Pay You Good Money for The Purpose of Building Simple and Sophisticated Websites That Can Easily Convert Their Web Visitors to Fast Paying Clients.

So, in Brief;

Two Opportunities are Contained Here Within:

1) Your Ability To Build Your Personal Websites For Your Passive Income Stream and Wealth Creation/Generation.

2) Your Ability To Build Websites for Other People For Their Improved Business Sales Conversions.

Those are The Key Points To Note.

Don't be confused with all my English Language above.
Re: Let's Attract Money Together Using EAZI Money Attraction Websites (500k Monthly) by LegitWebsites: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2022
I know that Many People may consider it as an herculean task to make money online. Many People have given up on their journey of making money online because they have tried many means of making money online, but unfortunately for them - many of them have either been falling from one scam to another. Some people have tried Affiliate Marketing, CPA Marketing, Digital Marketing etc; but they continue do not get good financial results for their efforts. So, Many People have Already Called it A Quit with Anything that seems to be related with Making Money Online.

It is Normal. And I understand your pain as I've been through similar issues very well before.

Well, I want to Utilize The Screenshot below to reveal to you that it is very much possible to Make Passive Income for Yourself if You can Concentrate Your Efforts on The RIGHT TWO SETTINGS That Makes People Pay for PRODUCTS and SERVICES in The Real World.

These Two Settings are:

1) Love

2) Trust.

If People LOVE The Benefits of The Product and/or Services That You Offer Them, They will Pay You.

Likewise, if People Can TRUST You To Deliver on Offering Them The SATISFACTION That They Need, They will surely patronize.

It's that Simple.

And Your Payments can come from anywhere. Home or Abroad.

Stop with The Mentality that You are Limited as A Nigerian to Receive Funds from Internationals.

With This being Ironed Out;

Take a look at the screenshot below.

It is a screenshot of a payment made from a New Partner of Mine from China.

He is Nigerian. A Health Researcher on CANCER running His PhD programs in China.

Re: Let's Attract Money Together Using EAZI Money Attraction Websites (500k Monthly) by LegitWebsites: 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2022
LegitWebsites:
I know that Many People may consider it as an herculean task to make money online. Many People have given up on their journey of making money online because they have tried many means of making money online, but unfortunately for them - many of them have either been falling from one scam to another. Some people have tried Affiliate Marketing, CPA Marketing, Digital Marketing etc; but they continue do not get good financial results for their efforts. So, Many People have Already Called it A Quit with Anything that seems to be related with Making Money Online.

It is Normal. And I understand your pain as I've been through similar issues very well before.

Well, I want to Utilize The Screenshot below to reveal to you that it is very much possible to Make Passive Income for Yourself if You can Concentrate Your Efforts on The RIGHT TWO SETTINGS That Makes People Pay for PRODUCTS and SERVICES in The Real World.

These Two Settings are:

1) Love

2) Trust.

If People LOVE The Benefits of The Product and/or Services That You Offer Them, They will Pay You.

Likewise, if People Can TRUST You To Deliver on Offering Them The SATISFACTION That They Need, They will surely patronize.

It's that Simple.

And Your Payments can come from anywhere. Home or Abroad.

Stop with The Mentality that You are Limited as A Nigerian to Receive Funds from Internationals.

With This being Ironed Out;

Take a look at the screenshot below.

It is a screenshot of a payment made from a New Partner of Mine from China.

He is Nigerian. A Health Researcher on CANCER running His PhD programs in China.

What is My Cogent Point with The Reality of The Bank Alert Screenshot above?

My Cogent Point is That There are Unlimited Number of Professionals Out There who are yet to have a website to their businesses.

And They are very Much Enlightened already about The NEED of Having A Website for Their Businesses.

Worldwide; With The Effect of The Lockdown -COVID-19 already Provided Everyone with The Essential Need of Owning A Website and The Importance of Having A Website for Their Respective Businesses.

So, You won't be doing Much Work if You SMARTLY and WISELY Reach out To Progressive Professionals Who will be Needing Websites for Their Respective Businesses.

This is Importantly A Skill of "Closing".

I'll be teaching Everyone Who cares to learn how to go about CLOSING Their Respective Potential Clients and/or Partners.

The Skill of "Closing" helps You To Build The Two Necessary Requirements (LOVE and TRUST) which are Needed for You To Sell Your Services To People .

Re: Let's Attract Money Together Using EAZI Money Attraction Websites (500k Monthly) by LegitWebsites: 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
LegitWebsites:

My Cogent Point is That There are Unlimited Number of Professionals Out There who are yet to have a website to their businesses.

And They are very Much Enlightened already about The NEED of Having A Website for Their Businesses.

Worldwide; With The Effect of The Lockdown -COVID-19 already Provided Everyone with The Essential Need of Owning A Website and The Importance of Having A Website for Their Respective Businesses.

So, You won't be doing Much Work if You SMARTLY and WISELY Reach out To Progressive Professionals Who will be Needing Websites for Their Respective Businesses.

I'll be teaching Everyone Who cares to learn how to go about CLOSING Their Respective Potential Clients and/or Partners.

The Skill of "Closing" helps You To Build The Two Necessary Requirements (LOVE and TRUST) which are Needed for You To Sell Your Services To People .

You Are Opened To The Possibilities of Earning Over 500,000 Naira on A Monthly Basis.

I'm talking DIRECT SALES Here...

Not Affiliate Marketing for Any Company...

Not CPA Marketing for Any Brand.

Direct Sales into Your Bank Account.

Based on Your Personal Skills. Based on Your Wisdom and Patience of Engaging with People.

The Bank Alert displayed below is another Bank Alert from Another Personality Living in Nigeria.

Still Within The Space of 1 Month.

Re: Let's Attract Money Together Using EAZI Money Attraction Websites (500k Monthly) by LegitWebsites: 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
Up
LegitWebsites:

If you observe clearly;

303,000 Naira was received on The 13th of October,

270,000 Naira was received on The 31st of October.

Making it Barely 17 Days To Earn A Total of 573,000 Naira.

Now; How Am I Able To Earn This Much All within 17 Days from just Two Personalities.

I'll tell you.

Unlike Many Web Developers who go around SPAMMING about Their Skills of Web Developments on Nairaland and Social Media Apps Like Facebook and Instagram....

I employ a very different tactics of "TEACHING" and Providing Value To The Financial Empowerment of People.

Hence; For This Reason - People Who Reach out To Me with The Commitment To Enrich Themselves Through Their Various Businesses Are Provided ADEQUATE ADVICE FOR SUCCESS Which They Must Follow.

"Education is The Best Legacy"

So, As A Digital Financial Educator - I Have Already Positioned Myself in The Minds of People To Direct Them Alright and Aright.

I provide a lot of Freemium Teachings with My Other S.E.O Accounts on Nairaland. These Freemium Teachings Eazily Attract Quite A Reasonable Amount of People from Nairaland to My Whatsapp Desk.

The Rest from Here is Where Your Skills of CLOSING Begins.

Re: Let's Attract Money Together Using EAZI Money Attraction Websites (500k Monthly) by LegitWebsites: 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
Another 10,000 Naira was earned Today as Early as Returning from The Covenant Hour of Prayer (Winner's Chapel) which I attended in The Morning as early as 7:00 AM.

As for proofs, I'll post that later when necessary.

I need not Continue to Convince You with Proofs of Payment inorder for you to Believe in Yourself That You can Actually Live A 24 HOURS, 7 DAYS A WEEK on Your Own Terms Living in The Comfort of Your Home or Anywhere You want to be.

Here is The Secret To Abundant Success.

"If you want to Attain The Highest Knowledge about Anything in Life; Teach It. Teach What You Know To Other People. Provide VALUE To People And Naturally; People will Always Appreciate You in Kind."

This is a very Natural Principle that MOTHER EARTH Has Bestowed unto us.

So, if you are already capable of blessing lives with your personal stories and real life adventures; then - start doing so.

If you fail to do so, Mother Nature will Naturally Not Connect You to be Favoured from The Hearts of People.

Hence; If there's one very important thing that you need to start doing to propel your business or any initiative of yours;

Start Doing It.

And Most Certainly;

This Important Thing lies in Teaching People "What You Already Know will Benefit Them in Your Personal Areas of Discipline".

~ To Whom It May Concern.
Re: Let's Attract Money Together Using EAZI Money Attraction Websites (500k Monthly) by LegitWebsites: 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
IMPROMPTU Financial Teachings.