Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Different Kinds Of Students You Will Meet On Campus - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Different Kinds Of Students You Will Meet On Campus (714 Views)

MY CAMPUS LIFE: A Love Gone Wrong {18+ AN EMOTIONAL STORY TO READ} / LOVESTRUCK - A Campus Love Story. By Demsid / AZEME : A Campus Crime Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Kinds Of Students You Will Meet On Campus by frankwriter(m): 11:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
Different Kinds Of Students You'll Come Across On Campus (FUTO)

An Average Nigerian Institution admits over thousands of students yearly and these students comes from different race, tribes, states and different religious beliefs.
Below are different kinds of students you'll surely come across if you attended or perhaps attends school in Nigeria.

The "I Know-Book" (Genius).
Hey! This set of people acts like they know it all. Their actions sometimes will make you rethink your desire to get education. Like why do you even bother? You'll be wondering if they're not Secondary School leavers just like you or did they attend bigger schools?
They have all the answers and will engage or debate topics with lecturer effortlessly while you stares and occasionally nods like Agama lizard.
�� Pele oo

The Wannabe Politicians.
Chaii! This sets of people thinks they have made it in life once they have "Comrade" attach to their name. �
Even if it's a departmental post, faculty or SUG, they carry their shoulders high like soldiers.�
They're always on suit or cooperate wears even when the sun is scorching, they don't mind. �
They love to address students and feed them with all these "Aspire to acquire blah blah.�
Their accent suddenly change once they start addressing students.�

The City Guys.
Once it's a new semester, you'll see them returning on campus with all the trending clothes and accessories.
They love to wear party clothes to lecture.� They can never appear to lecture looking simple.
You'll see them powl fresh students congested areas. They have a mission and they will do anything to get that number and everything that comes after it.� They love flirting with girls.
SMH...

The Student Celeb.
These sets are always forming Behind on campus. Unless you're in their clique, you won't see them talking or perhaps relating with you until it's time for party and shows, they start begging you to buy their tickets. ��
Student Celeb's priority is the social life in campus while their academics comes next. ��
Some of them are already seeing their selves as International Celebrities �
Most of them are upcoming artiste, models and the rest. ��

The Religious Students
These are the godly students on campuses. They are always attending fellowship, going for evangelism and hosting programme. By their fruits, you shall know them or perhaps by their dressing. � They don't give a damn what you think about them, as long as you're not their God. �

The Front Seaters.
These ones don't play with front seats, even when they're late to class, they still walk boldly to the front seats trying to discomfort the already seated students like they permanently own the seats. �
Some of them just attend classes because of fear of missing attendance.�
While some are first class students. Some are on glasses while others will tell you they can't see from behind. Until it's exam period, they rush to the back seats. ��
This Life no balance shaa.

Non Academic Students
These ones are popularly known as Nasu.
They don't have time for lectures except it's time for test, quiz, practicals and exams. A few sporadic appearance on some days. �
They always miss impromptu test. ��
They're always busy with one thing or the other. While some are naturally lazy. This is where the upcoming yahoo boys fall into, they don't give a damn about lectures. �

8. Photo Freaks.
These ones are second version of Clarence Peter.�
They're always shooting � Everywhere they enter, they take selfie. They don't mind taking selfie with the lecturer even while class is ongoing. �
No day passed without a single shot. Posing and changing styles like they're in for a photo contest.

9. Business Minded Students.
Sometimes you wonder if this ones came to study or sell markets. To them, campus is like Onitsha main market and everybody they come across is a potential customer. �
They carry their goods to classes and while lecture is ongoing, their minds wandered off on how to make sells and buy more goods.� Awon business tycoon.

The "I Don't Care"
(IDC)
These ones don't really know what they came to school to do. Everything academics don't interest them at all. They take everything for granted and feels reluctant about their results and grade. �
They're just in school waiting for four years to complete so they can move on with their lives.
They're the one sent to school by their parents. It's never their choice to be in school.�
They come to lectures any day they feel like, and they don't, they stays back in their lodges/ hostels meanwhile they're always the first to resume when a new semester begins. ��

There are more calibers of people on campus but these are the top ten in my list.�
I know you don't like reading long articles, more reason I stopped at number 10. �

Which number do you fall into? �

©️FrankWriter1

Twitter & IG: frankwriter1

Re: Different Kinds Of Students You Will Meet On Campus by 21savages: 1:13am On Jan 21, 2022
cry
Re: Different Kinds Of Students You Will Meet On Campus by Polynek(m): 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
grin grin grin
You hv said it all bro grin
Re: Different Kinds Of Students You Will Meet On Campus by frankwriter(m): 12:09am On Jan 23, 2022
Polynek:
grin grin grin
You hv said it all bro grin

Lol... Gracias.
So, which number you fall into?
Re: Different Kinds Of Students You Will Meet On Campus by frankwriter(m): 12:10am On Jan 23, 2022
21savages:
cry

Lol.... choose your number
Re: Different Kinds Of Students You Will Meet On Campus by 21savages: 6:51am On Jan 23, 2022
frankwriter:

Lol.... choose your number
My number no dey here. But me na those students wey dey mind there business, after lectures Na house..
Re: Different Kinds Of Students You Will Meet On Campus by Polynek(m): 8:28am On Jan 23, 2022
frankwriter:

Lol... Gracias.
So, which number you fall into?
I no de joke with my front seat oo grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Quality Assurance And Quality Control / I Want To Sell A Script (movie) Urgently, Where Can I? / 5 Simple Step To A Greater And Super Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.