Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,557 members, 7,865,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

Obi Cubana And Daddy Freeze Meet The Hawker Jeremiah To Fulfill Their Promises. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana And Daddy Freeze Meet The Hawker Jeremiah To Fulfill Their Promises. (1521 Views)

Adorable Photo Of Obi Cubana And His Sons / Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke / Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana And Daddy Freeze Meet The Hawker Jeremiah To Fulfill Their Promises. by Desmaggi: 12:36am On Jan 21, 2022
OBI CUBANA AND DADDY FREEZE MEET THE HAWKER JEREMIAH TO FULFILL THEIR PROMISES.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBFyaAhko_0
Re: Obi Cubana And Daddy Freeze Meet The Hawker Jeremiah To Fulfill Their Promises. by orohbiro(f): 2:26am On Jan 21, 2022
Must u do it on social media anything for the grams this Cubans I be been begging him money on Instagram y didn't he help me to pay my sch fees. Goat
Re: Obi Cubana And Daddy Freeze Meet The Hawker Jeremiah To Fulfill Their Promises. by inspectorg(m): 6:00am On Jan 21, 2022
Congrats to the hawker.
Re: Obi Cubana And Daddy Freeze Meet The Hawker Jeremiah To Fulfill Their Promises. by Ovana(f): 6:12am On Jan 21, 2022
May God continue to reward them
Re: Obi Cubana And Daddy Freeze Meet The Hawker Jeremiah To Fulfill Their Promises. by Aremwayne: 8:35am On Jan 21, 2022
orohbiro:
Must u do it on social media anything for the grams this Cubans I be been begging him money on Instagram y didn't he help me to pay my sch fees. Goat
Is he your father ? Idiot

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And Daddy Freeze Meet The Hawker Jeremiah To Fulfill Their Promises. by doctore212(m): 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
Abeg if you are the olosho wey steal my ATM card last night for ketu.

Bring am out ooo for front desk.

Am writing this here because u are an active member of naira land
Re: Obi Cubana And Daddy Freeze Meet The Hawker Jeremiah To Fulfill Their Promises. by kwen1: 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
orohbiro:

If they didn't do it on Social Media,
the same you will come and say the promises were not fulfilled.

Abeg juo..
Re: Obi Cubana And Daddy Freeze Meet The Hawker Jeremiah To Fulfill Their Promises. by toujurs: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
orohbiro:
Ashawo, Don't go and get a meaningful job, aboki undecided. It's with this your ugly face. That's what you want to form entitlement? Animal. It's your type of ladies that degrade, african women, Am very sure you could allow a dog knack you for money angry
Re: Obi Cubana And Daddy Freeze Meet The Hawker Jeremiah To Fulfill Their Promises. by nachisunday(m): 12:35am On Jan 22, 2022
God bless them AMEN. Am still waiting for the red bra man @uche to react to this on ig
Re: Obi Cubana And Daddy Freeze Meet The Hawker Jeremiah To Fulfill Their Promises. by nachisunday(m): 12:39am On Jan 22, 2022
Aremwayne:
Is he your father ? Idiot
chai my mr/mrs no now pls dont abuse b4 seun ban you from this thread i was banned yestiday. ONE LOVE
Re: Obi Cubana And Daddy Freeze Meet The Hawker Jeremiah To Fulfill Their Promises. by nachisunday(m): 12:47am On Jan 22, 2022
toujurs:
Ashawo, Don't go and get a meaningful job, aboki undecided. It's with this your ugly face. That's what you want to form entitlement? Animal. It's your type of ladies that degrade, african women, Am very sure you could allow a dog knack you for money angry
oh no my broda this is not delightly good, the person u mention with this kind of comment may be old enough to birth you 3times. We dont know anybody here So pls use words well, lets our comment only be funny,stressful to reply,agile to reply not abusive words ONE LOVE i beg.

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Under Fire For Snubbing Bbnaija's Whitemoney At Even / Davido Sex Tape Leaked On Facebook / Naira Marley Sister Don Born For Zinoleesky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.