Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Commendations As Anambra School Introduces, Isi Agu’ As Its Official Uniform - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commendations As Anambra School Introduces, Isi Agu’ As Its Official Uniform (2389 Views)

Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State / Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire / Enugu Airport : President Buhari Deserves Commendations By All Nigerians - Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commendations As Anambra School Introduces, Isi Agu’ As Its Official Uniform by Afro910: 1:30am On Jan 21, 2022
Commendation have been pouring in since Bubendorff Memorial Grammar School, Adazi-Nnukwu in Anambra State made a very bold and official statement in reclaiming its cultural identity and passing on a rich heritage to the upcoming generation through the Introduction of a new cultural attire as its official uniform for the students of its school. being the first of its kind in the country to ever do so.

The school in its various social media handles, showcased the students wearing their beautiful and colorful ‘Isi-Agu’ as they resume for their first school assembly in the new academic session. In what can be described as ’embracing ones cultural Identity.

Recall that the Ghanian Ministry of education had introduced indigenously made uniform for schools in the country, therefore making Ghana the first African Country to introduce its own Pure African School Uniform. Meanwhile, the school social media handler stressed that they have been consistent in the elevation of Igbo culture and the choice of the outfit has been praised by many people on social media, thereby, calling on Africans to embrace who they really are
Bubendorff Memorial Grammar School, Adazi-Nnukwu in Anambra State has debut as first school in Nigeria to showcase this beautiful aged Igbo traditional attire ‘Isi Agu’ as its official uniform.

Isn't this amazing let's here your opinion in the comment sessions.

See more pictures in the link below
https://www.metaform.com.ng/2021/09/commendations-as-anambra-school.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Commendations As Anambra School Introduces, Isi Agu’ As Its Official Uniform by LLiKYekoba: 1:42am On Jan 21, 2022
Nice one.

It's good to always remind our kids even from a tender age that they are Indomitable and irrepressible TIGERS.

6 Likes

Re: Commendations As Anambra School Introduces, Isi Agu’ As Its Official Uniform by LLiKYekoba: 1:43am On Jan 21, 2022
Nice one.

It's good to always remind our kids even from a tender age that they are Indomitable and irrepressible TIGERS.

The offspring of a TIGER cannot eat grass.

6 Likes

Re: Commendations As Anambra School Introduces, Isi Agu’ As Its Official Uniform by hollywater: 2:05am On Jan 21, 2022
Little Little we are going. All hail biafra.

9 Likes

Re: Commendations As Anambra School Introduces, Isi Agu’ As Its Official Uniform by helinues: 5:34am On Jan 21, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Commendations As Anambra School Introduces, Isi Agu’ As Its Official Uniform by Odin13: 5:45am On Jan 21, 2022
Ife adigo mma Na ala’igbo.

Those Tinubu urchins think they’re doing Nigerians .. while they’re doing themselves.

Nice one from igbos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commendations As Anambra School Introduces, Isi Agu’ As Its Official Uniform by inspectorg(m): 5:51am On Jan 21, 2022
Nice Concept, buh let it not be another business model of cashing out big on the students/parents....,cos school for OUR FATHERS LAND don dey do people somehow.
Re: Commendations As Anambra School Introduces, Isi Agu’ As Its Official Uniform by Egalitarian1: 6:53am On Jan 21, 2022
Very nice and commendable.
It's about time Africans emancipated themselves from the mental slavery and inferiority complex the western world used to encapsulate the African Nations.

1 Like

Re: Commendations As Anambra School Introduces, Isi Agu’ As Its Official Uniform by Afro910: 8:46am On Jan 21, 2022
Nice
Re: Commendations As Anambra School Introduces, Isi Agu’ As Its Official Uniform by Rickmann: 11:47am On Jan 21, 2022
Afro910:
Commendation have been pouring in since Bubendorff Memorial Grammar School, Adazi-Nnukwu in Anambra State made a very bold and official statement in reclaiming its cultural identity and passing on a rich heritage to the upcoming generation through the Introduction of a new cultural attire as its official uniform for the students of its school. being the first of its kind in the country to ever do so.

The school in its various social media handles, showcased the students wearing their beautiful and colorful ‘Isi-Agu’ as they resume for their first school assembly in the new academic session. In what can be described as ’embracing ones cultural Identity.

Recall that the Ghanian Ministry of education had introduced indigenously made uniform for schools in the country, therefore making Ghana the first African Country to introduce its own Pure African School Uniform. Meanwhile, the school social media handler stressed that they have been consistent in the elevation of Igbo culture and the choice of the outfit has been praised by many people on social media, thereby, calling on Africans to embrace who they really are
Bubendorff Memorial Grammar School, Adazi-Nnukwu in Anambra State has debut as first school in Nigeria to showcase this beautiful aged Igbo traditional attire ‘Isi Agu’ as its official uniform.

Isn't this amazing let's here your opinion in the comment sessions.

See more pictures in the link below
https://www.metaform.com.ng/2021/09/commendations-as-anambra-school.html

Proudly igbo..mehn grin
Re: Commendations As Anambra School Introduces, Isi Agu’ As Its Official Uniform by mdntiri(m): 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
Rickmann:

Proudly igbo..mehn grin

Why are the girls behind the boys?
Re: Commendations As Anambra School Introduces, Isi Agu’ As Its Official Uniform by Sergio104(m): 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
cool

So cute.
Lovely.

IGBO Amaka.

Is that not BMGS??(Bubendorff memorial grammar school).......my lovely alma mater.

We are great, undisputed in Any quiz back then. And trust Sergio.......once other school see me in any quiz challenge........fear cool(both in my junior and senior)

Mynd44, Lalasticlala......to the front page please

1 Like

Re: Commendations As Anambra School Introduces, Isi Agu’ As Its Official Uniform by Rickmann: 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
mdntiri:

Why are the girls behind the boys?

I don't think those are girls..
I think they are boys who perhaps don't have their attire.
Re: Commendations As Anambra School Introduces, Isi Agu’ As Its Official Uniform by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
igbo amaka.
igbo asoka
yoruba amaka

Tinubu urchins ajoka

3 Likes

Re: Commendations As Anambra School Introduces, Isi Agu’ As Its Official Uniform by asanausana91: 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
I hope if Lagos do the same thing tomorrow nobody will complaining bearing in mind the number of Igbo children resident in lagos. And if the north force everybody to wear northern clothes to school I believe there will not be cry of marginalization.
This is Nigeria, the media will never forget.
Re: Commendations As Anambra School Introduces, Isi Agu’ As Its Official Uniform by Blackfire(m): 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
Unacceptable... unwanted....this is wrong... we will not take it...
Re: Commendations As Anambra School Introduces, Isi Agu’ As Its Official Uniform by mdntiri(m): 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
Rickmann:

I don't think those are girls..
I think they are boys who perhaps don't have their attire.

Ok
Re: Commendations As Anambra School Introduces, Isi Agu’ As Its Official Uniform by mytime24(f): 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
Blackfire:
Unacceptable... unwanted....this is wrong... we will not take it...
who b "we" cheesy
Re: Commendations As Anambra School Introduces, Isi Agu’ As Its Official Uniform by basilo101: 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
See mansions outside the school premises in the Adazi-Nnuku village. What we call village here is better than most GRAs

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Commendations As Anambra School Introduces, Isi Agu’ As Its Official Uniform by alphaNomega: 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
All the Igbos wearing this is agu thing have never encountered a lion in their life
Re: Commendations As Anambra School Introduces, Isi Agu’ As Its Official Uniform by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 22, 2022
alphaNomega:
All the Igbos wearing this is agu thing have never encountered a lion in their life
There is even no lion in the south east

The Isi Egwu material is made in China.
Re: Commendations As Anambra School Introduces, Isi Agu’ As Its Official Uniform by jmoore(m): 10:52am On Jan 22, 2022
asanausana91:
I hope if Lagos do the same thing tomorrow nobody will complaining bearing in mind the number of Igbo children resident in lagos. And if the north force everybody to wear northern clothes to school I believe there will not be cry of marginalization.
But you were forced to wear foreign clothes from nursery to secondary school, did you complain?

It is left to the school authorities to determine the uniforms for their schools. Stop crying because of ordinary school uniform.

Na agbada you wan use do school uniform?
Re: Commendations As Anambra School Introduces, Isi Agu’ As Its Official Uniform by Idiko1: 10:59am On Jan 22, 2022
asanausana91:

I can bet my last cent there is neither Yoruba nor Hausa pupil in the school. Unity is most likely found in commonality. Nigeria has to disintegrated for good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commendations As Anambra School Introduces, Isi Agu’ As Its Official Uniform by Afro910: 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
Wow
Re: Commendations As Anambra School Introduces, Isi Agu’ As Its Official Uniform by Hisbah12: 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Sergio104:
cool

So cute.
Lovely.

IGBO Amaka.

Is that not BMGS??(Bubendorff memorial grammar school).......my lovely alma mater.

We are great, undisputed in Any quiz back then. And trust Sergio.......once other school see me in any quiz challenge........fear cool(both in my junior and senior)

Mynd44, Lalasticlala......to the front page please

(1) (Reply)

Biafra : Simon Ekpa Threaten To Activate Guerilla Warfare From 15th March If-pic / Modified: Unconfirmed / Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.