Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,062 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School (2397 Views)

Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) / Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School by Gucciblog: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2022
Nigerians, are you aware, Tinubu's wife was once a teacher at Isolo comprehensive high school in Lagos?
Are you aware, she was involved in exam malpractice in one of the WAEC exams, in which she served as an invigilator - leading to the arrest of her, the principal,and the Vice Principal?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School by Gucciblog: 11:30am On Nov 15, 2022
Wahala
Re: Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 15, 2022
Bunkum and balderdash!

You guys still find it difficult to reciprocate the atomic bomb Soludo dropped on Peter Obi

Look at the gibberish composed!

Trying to use false accusations of exam malpractice to overrule theft of government funds by Peter Obi!

Please try harder!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School by PrinceOfLagos: 11:31am On Nov 15, 2022
Husband and wife be criminal be dat

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School by midehi2(f): 11:32am On Nov 15, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy Chai, una no go kee person cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School by TinubuDeDrugLor: 11:35am On Nov 15, 2022
Gucciblog:
Nigerians, are you aware, Tinubu's wife was once a teacher at Isolo comprehensive high school in Lagos?
Are you aware, she was involved in exam malpractice in one of the WAEC exams, in which she served as an invigilator - leading to the arrest of her, the principal,and the Vice Principal?

So this information is true?

I have a teacher that told me that but I thought it was a lie.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School by Hezzyluv: 11:39am On Nov 15, 2022
The things you do now and the kind of comment you're making online would help you or stand against you in the future. Note, Internet never forgets. If you like, keep posting anyhow stuffs online now, thinking that you will not become politician 2moro, posterity dey gidigba waiting for you. If they had told some of these politicians they would hold political offices in the future, their response would have been tar.....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:41am On Nov 15, 2022
Gucciblog:
Social media mobs has no head nor sense for reasoning

Prof Chukwuma Soludo

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School by Shalommy(f): 11:42am On Nov 15, 2022
Tinubu don see shege for our hands. cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School by Softmirror: 11:42am On Nov 15, 2022
Gucciblog:

THIS ONE WAN GO PRISON.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School by Innocentman86: 11:46am On Nov 15, 2022
So why the husband is a theiff,drug dealer, ritualisst,corruptt,sick,old,uglee,tribalistic and occutistt.
She is a cheat.
Any wsm that can allow a Shrek like thievenybu who is more uglee and irritating than a snake to be her husband can do almost anything.
Fell like vomiting seeing Tinubu face
Re: Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School by Idiko1: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Prof Chukwuma Soludo

Yet the social media mobs still approach media outlets. You and Soludo are indebted to human intellect.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School by Gucciblog: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2022
Softmirror:

THIS ONE WAN GO PRISON.

When I have the case file?

You be clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School by jetwonder(m): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2022
grin So Drug Baron married thief,
The children na criminal!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 11:53am On Nov 15, 2022
chaiiii politics ehhh

no be for faint hearted ooo

but I'm sure Remi na ashawo for ikorodu those days.
Re: Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School by Gucciblog: 11:56am On Nov 15, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
chaiiii politics ehhh

no be for faint hearted ooo

but I'm sure Remi na ashawo for ikorodu those days.

I'm very serious..

One thing I love about Tinubu urchins is that they love shooting there bullets once..

When I provide the evidence now, I will wonder how they would defend her grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
Idiko1:

Yet the social media mobs still approach media outlets. You and Soludo are indebted to human intellect.
OBI knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

Prof Chukwuma Soludo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School by Softmirror: 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
Gucciblog:

When I have the case file?

You be clown

CASE FILE KOR. I DEY PITY YOU!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
Gucciblog:

I'm very serious..

One thing I love about Tinubu urchins is that they love shooting there bullets once..

When I provide the evidence now, I will wonder how they would defend her grin

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Re: Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School by Oladelepsy001(m): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
So what should we do?
Re: Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School by Gucciblog: 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Prof Chukwuma Soludo

Drugnubu Supporters love cocaine
Re: Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2022
Gucciblog:

Drugnubu Supporters love cocaine
Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Re: Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School by MadamExcellency: 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
That's not a problem. 95% of Nigerian students are caught every year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School by ganisucks(f): 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2022
Softmirror:

CASE FILE KOR. I DEY PITY YOU!

Are you a staff of the social media police. He said he has evidence, so what is your biz. If he's lying, then that's his own cup of tea, not your biscuit. Mind your biz, after all your name is not Remi Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School by jerk: 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
Gucciblog:
cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School by MadamExcellency: 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Obi is the best-repackaged fraud and monumental failure

Prof Chukwuma Soludo

So, you want Nigerians to look away from thieves, corrupt politicians and cabals who rendered the country comatosed to discuss Government savings and what they should have been used for according to Soludo?

That debate is inconsequential to Nigeria at this point.

We want sanity in the system and it's only Peter Obi that can afford it.
Re: Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2022
MadamExcellency:

So, you want Nigerians to look away from thieves, corrupt politicians and cabals who rendered the country comatosed to discuss Government savings and what they should have been used for according to Soludo?

That debate is inconsequential to Nigeria at this point.

We want sanity in the system and it's only Peter Obi that can afford it.
Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too well

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Re: Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School by Baronthecelebri: 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
Husband and wife na thief

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School by techWriter1: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2022
Re: Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School by crestedaguiyi: 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2022
Second base jare
Re: Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School by BATified2023: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2022
Gucciblog:
typical Igbo

Y not tell us tinubu wife once pee on d bed when she was young n she was arrested by your flat headed father

U igbos are just too predictable

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Wife Was Once Arrested For Examination Malpractice In Isolo High School by adedayoa2(f): 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
Gucciblog:

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Legend Of Adaka Boro / PDP National Chairman Iyorchia Ayu Suspended / Sit At Home: ESN Neutralised Ebubeagu Commander And Others Today - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.