Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday (32933 Views)

Video Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Visit To Kogi / Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Ogun State. / Umar Ganduje Speaks About Projects Commissioned After Bribery Allegation Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by ignis: 11:05am On Jan 21, 2022
CoolAmbience:

So, they shouldn't build infrastructures because there is insecurity. Where is no insecurity? Tell me.

How do you create jobs without making capital investments?

As a matter of fact, there can't be a surer way to enhance the economy than improving infrastructures.

I guess Peter Obi is your mentor...you sounded as distorted as him.

Peter Obi is smarter than the smartest man ever in your entire generation.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by ignis: 11:10am On Jan 21, 2022
almayda:
Oga,I am sure your state is not facing any security challenges, so show us what you are prioritising, at one governor is misplacing his own.

We are prioritizing security, that's the reason we not facing any security challenge.
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by anonimi: 11:32am On Jan 21, 2022
Viraltrends123:
You guys will always complain, those that built the infrastructure, weren't they employed, or if there is work, shouldn't be road to go to your work of place. Someone built your brother a house, he praised the person, but you are here complaining why he did built house only, without giving him job or money

I hope you don't mind that I don't share your low level understanding of what a governor does.
Is it shabby understanding of government work why Africa is a dark continent described by Trump as a shithole

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by iokpebholo: 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
jneutron4000:
Are the projects in Rivers state and Akwa Ibom, Federal projects or state projects? undecided I am talking about Federal projects not states projects mr man. What can you show for 16 years of pdp in power at the Federal level. Federal projects under APC administration far supersede that of pdp miserable 16 years despite the fact that crude oil was sold at the best price under pdp.
Mr man PDP left a more united country,PDP left a more robust economy,PDP left a more secured nation for u and I.U spoke of infrastructure and I challenge u to show me one tangible project which was started and completed within Delta/Edo state by d federal government....A bag of rice that was #9000 in 2015 now sells for more than #35000 and u say I should clap for APC government??El rufai tried in kaduna state and his projects are loudable but APC at d centre is a complete disaster
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by jneutron4000: 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
[s]
iokpebholo:
Mr man PDP left a more united country,PDP left a more robust economy,PDP left a more secured nation for u and I.U spoke of infrastructure and I challenge u to show me one tangible project which was started and completed within Delta/Edo state by d federal government....A bag of rice that was #9000 in 2015 now sells for more than #35000 and u say I should clap for APC government??El rufai tried in kaduna state and his projects are loudable but APC at d centre is a complete disaster
[/s]United in corruption, Insecurity and mismanagement. Do you know how wealthy as a country we ought to be if not for the gross mismanagement of pdp. Crude oil per barrel was at it peak under pdp, Nigeria population was not as high as it is now, all the missmagment of pdp led to insecurity that spill into this administration abi under which administration did boko Haram started Simply mention standing infrastructure that pdp put in place since they took over power 1999 till 2015.
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by iokpebholo: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]United in corruption, Insecurity and mismanagement. Do you know how wealthy as a country we ought to be if not for the gross mismanagement of pdp. Crude oil per barrel was at it peak under pdp, Nigeria population was not as high as it is now, all the missmagment of pdp led to insecurity that spill into this administration abi under which administration did boko Haram started Simply mention standing infrastructure that pdp put in place since they took over power 1999 till 2015.
Since 2015 how wealthy are we as a nation since there is no more corruption

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by Sleekfingers: 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
naptu2:
President Muhammadu Buhari is currently on a working visit to Kaduna State and these are pictures of facilities that he commissioned yesterday. He will commission even more facilities before leaving the state today.

1) Barbedos Fertiliser Blending Plant.

And some people are busy building a center table bridge...... grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by jneutron4000: 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
iokpebholo:
Since 2015 how wealthy are we as a nation since there is no more corruption
from 2015, there is standard railway system in different parts of the country, 2nd Niger bridge is 80% near completion, Lagos -Ibadan road that what pdp campaign point is done under this administration and other major roads across the country. Guy you have no excuse for pdp. PDP is simply terrible.
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by iokpebholo: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
jneutron4000:
from 2015, there is standard railway system in different parts of the country, 2nd Niger bridge is 80% near completion, Lagos -Ibadan road that what pdp campaign point is done under this administration and other major roads across the country. Guy you have no excuse for pdp. PDP is simply terrible.
Railway,Second niger bridge.... grin grin grin grin laughable...at what cost
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by jneutron4000: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
iokpebholo:
Railway,Second niger bridge.... grin grin grin grin laughable...at what cost
mention the infrastructures pdp put in place undecided
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by CoolAmbience(m): 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
ignis:

Peter Obi is smarter than the smartest man ever in your entire generation.

Do you think everyone comes from a shitty family as yours?

He is so smart yet couldn't leave a legacy as Anambra governor.... not one.

Not even someone with just First School Leaving Certificate as governor would save billions of his state's fund in a financial institution in which he has significant stake...that is your model of a smart person....mumu!

I am from Anambra state....and I make bold to say that anyone who gets elected as governor rode on the people's respect for the memories of the late Ikemba, to do so.

Obi didn't become governor on merit. What are his antecedents?

He is the smartest person on Earth...let him declare and vie for office of President and let's see if can win his Anaocha LGA.

That's Africa for you. The man who get rich without any traceable history or source as to how, is deemed the smartest...

I can't blame you...you are just one fool out of a countless number.
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by ignis: 3:53am On Jan 22, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Do you think everyone comes from a shitty family as yours?

He is so smart yet couldn't leave a legacy as Anambra governor.... not one.

Not even someone with just First School Leaving Certificate as governor would save billions of his state's fund in a financial institution in which he has significant stake...that is your model of a smart person....mumu!

I am from Anambra state....and I make bold to say that anyone who gets elected as governor rode on the people's respect for the memories of the late Ikemba, to do so.

Obi didn't become governor on merit. What are his antecedents?

He is the smartest person on Earth...let him declare and vie for office of President and let's see if can win his Anaocha LGA.

That's Africa for you. The man who get rich without any traceable history or source as to how, is deemed the smartest...

I can't blame you...you are just one fool out of a countless number.

I am also from Anambra state, Aguata LGA to be precise. I can categorically say you know little or nothing about Peter Obi and his achievements.
Hatred and Sentiment have probably blinded your short sighted eyes.
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by CoolAmbience(m): 9:43am On Jan 22, 2022
ignis:

I am also from Anambra state, Aguata LGA to be precise. I can categorically say you know little or nothing about Peter Obi and his achievements.

You are from Aguata....for real? In what state did Peter Obi leave roads in your LGA after 8 years....I mean roads across Uga, Isuofia, Ekwuluobia....to other connecting towns such as Igbo Ukwu, Awka Etiti, Ichida etc .

Do you not know that virtually all roads constructed under Peter Obi have gone terribly bad?

Have you travelled through Amaokpala through Awgbu and Umuawulu to Awka?...and across different other parts of the state to Onitsha?

Who spends such huge amounts of money on roads only to have them ridden with potholes in less than 8 years?

Did he keep Anambra's fund, amounting to several billions, in his Fidelity Bank or not? Is that what a good leader should do? Does this not amount to breach of trust and a conflict of interests?

Abeg, leave Peter Obi....look for another person.
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by CoolAmbience(m): 9:44am On Jan 22, 2022
ignis:

You are from Aguata....for real? In what state did Peter Obi leave roads in your LGA after 8 years....I mean roads across Uga, Isuofia, Ekwuluobia....to other connecting towns such as Igbo Ukwu, Awka Etiti, Ichida, Nanka etc .

Do you not know that virtually all roads constructed under Peter Obi have gone terribly bad?

Have you travelled through Amaokpala, Awgbu and Umuawulu to Awka?...and across different other parts of the state to Onitsha?

Who spends such huge amounts of money on roads only to have them ridden with potholes in less than 8 years?

Did he keep Anambra's fund, amounting to several billions, in his Fidelity Bank or not? Is that what a good leader should do? Does this not amount to breach of public trust and a conflict of interests? See...these seemingly little things matter so much in leadership.

Leadership is about trust, verifiable track records, strength of character and consistency of standards. We are talking of the presidency of one of the world's most multiethnic and multicultural sovereignties....and not that of a Town Union.

People only talk about religion and tribe for a sense of belonging and equity for all groups....not in the sense of quality leadership.

Abeg, leave Peter Obi matter..look for another person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) / Bello Matawalle Criticised For Buying Exotic Cars For Commissioners / Osinbajo Visits Scene Of Kano Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.