Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday (32934 Views)

Video Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Visit To Kogi / Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Ogun State. / Umar Ganduje Speaks About Projects Commissioned After Bribery Allegation Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by Gbagura: 6:55am On Jan 21, 2022
Penguin2:
I’m sure Elrufai prefers these things to the life of southern Kaduna people.

Rubbish
Good news always purge yeebos.

Cry okoro, cry well.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by uthlaw: 6:56am On Jan 21, 2022
seunmsg:
I can see the Rigasa mega primary school built by El-Rufai. It’s good that Mega public schools are now being reproduced all over the country. It was first introduced by Tinubu in Lagos. Same way he introduced LASTMA for traffic management, PSP for waste management, BRT for easy movement, IPP for power generation etc that all other states and even the FG have now embraced.
that is Lagos... Osibanjo for 2023 or PDP take over!
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by xelly: 6:57am On Jan 21, 2022
blackaxe78:

They are doing substandard projects.

Can’t you see the warehouse Obiano called airport?

Or the roads that never get to survive next rainy season that Wike is constructing. Be awarding contracts to Chukwudi and son’s construction company

Warehouse as airport? You must be kidding me. Have you confirmed the standard of these projects or you are having inferiority complex?
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by EBEk101(m): 7:00am On Jan 21, 2022
helinues:
Very nice.

At least we are seeing projects been done by Northerners in their region upon their security challenges.

Meanwhile, those who have been jealous about the insecurity in North and copying their tactics should also copy to do projects in their region

What do you mean by very nice? Is a president supposed to commission mediocre projects like diz?
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by Bahamas95(m): 7:00am On Jan 21, 2022
Is this how projects are commissioned with noise making in sane climes? undecided ....These politicians are all shameless

They will do borehole for community, install solar lights, construct roads (substandard), etc and start feeling as if they're doing the masses favour. The annoying thing is that you will still see Nigerians coming out to cheer them up. The money they use throwing parties for the commissioning would even be more than the one spent on the projects........Nigerians should be wise.
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by naptu2: 7:01am On Jan 21, 2022
The projects that will be commissioned today are really very interesting. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by Bobloco: 7:01am On Jan 21, 2022
seunmsg:
I can see the Rigasa mega primary school built by El-Rufai. It’s good that Mega public schools are now being reproduced all over the country. It was first introduced by Tinubu in Lagos. Same way he introduced LASTMA for traffic management, PSP for waste management, BRT for easy movement, IPP for power generation etc that all other states and even the FG have now embraced.

....and at the end of the day he ensured that over 14% of the state internally generated revenue goes to Alpha Beta, his private company, made his daughter the iyaloja of all the markets in the whole of Lagos State, his wife a perpetual senator of the federal republic of Nigeria, his son is in charge and collecting money for any advert placement in the whole of Lagos,
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by Devil1Messenger: 7:01am On Jan 21, 2022
chukel:
Very wonderful development. Despite the insecurity in the state, infrastructural development is not relegated to the back seat unlike benue where there isn't even insecurity at the level of kaduna. Yet benue governor cannot commission any project. Is there insecurity in abia? Those shouting misplaced priority in kaduna, what can you say about abia that has no security challenge, yet no projects on ground. You can't find a voice when it gets to states like abia and benue. Hypocrisy. So cos there is insecurity in kaduna, every other thing should be on hold? That shows how shallow minded you guys are. Provision of basic ammenities, infrastructure and industries go a long way to stem down insecurity.
I know u are from South West but please add ogun state to ur list. Ogun is the worst among the worst
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by Jones4190(m): 7:05am On Jan 21, 2022
tiswell:
President of the north
Everything was built by the state governor, you can go and ask your own state governor you built your own too
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by dragunov: 7:07am On Jan 21, 2022
seunmsg:

Kadoso Mutairu! What's the use of introducing stuff that would not translate to anything for the impoverished citizens of Nigeria. I mean the real citizens. Not self acclaimed auditors with houses in Abuja and cars in Lagos; who mindedly support incompetence, then abandon it to lick a thief's balls.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by VIKTO83(m): 7:07am On Jan 21, 2022
Yet Abia state governor is yet to complete one project in almost 8yeara.

Please I want to ask: Is Buhari the governor of Abia state?
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by Agboconsult1(m): 7:08am On Jan 21, 2022
Ortom is lamenting that PMB has not done anything good for Benue...!!!
I don't know how this things work, but i guess PMB only commission projects constructed and initiated by the governors if invited.
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by Latakia(f): 7:09am On Jan 21, 2022
Seyi Makinde come and learn from Kaduna state, payment of worker salary is not an achievement o cos is their right to receive their salaries after work grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by PrinceMajestic: 7:09am On Jan 21, 2022
Elrufai has always been a working governor from onset ranging from his policies and projects over time no doubt, only Nyesom wike can be compared with him in terms of working infrastructural developments in their states, other governor that may near them is Willie obaino of anambra, the others are just fooling themselves and stealing Money. My problem with elrufai is his religious bigotry, he has too much hate for Christians that is why he did nothing to stop genocides of southern kaduna Christians perpetrated by his Fulani terrorists even saying he paid them cash to stop and supporting their Terrorism by saying they're business men. Even though a leader sponsors Terrorists or promotes them it doesn't mean the leader should keep talking recklessly to the victims of insecurity he knows about, his choice of words should always assuage pains of his victims not hurting them more by saying u paid their killers and their killers are mere business men. El rufai is too reckless in his statements, I loved him to be President of Nigeria but he will obviously sponsor a Nation wide jihad again that's the problem with him. His too extreme with his tribe and religion. Anyway, Congratulations to kaduna state
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by Lightorder: 7:10am On Jan 21, 2022
seunmsg:
Oga , consume your dead meat alone. I know he introduced White House to America . You see this time , your tricks will not work. You have had enough already . How did Tinubu make his money? How old is he ?
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by chukel(m): 7:14am On Jan 21, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

I know u are from South West but please add ogun state to ur list. Ogun is the worst among the worst
I'm from south east. I think ogun governor is trying o. I stand to be corrected. Is Ogun not Dapo Abiodun?
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by asanausana91: 7:15am On Jan 21, 2022
tiswell:
President of the north
this was not build by the president. This state government projects. Pls what is your governor doing?
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by AmazingELixir: 7:17am On Jan 21, 2022
grin

The whole of the front page on this thread is inundated by paid miscreants who don't know their left from their right.....one even mentioned the burdillonian criminal.

Just surprised Arrewa is nowhere to be found amongst them.

What is really there to be celebrated in a region where mass killing is an every day affair and banditary a craft.

See the supposed flyover commissioned, does that project look complete with laterite on both side of the road defacing the whole structure, the fertilizers project is just a glorigied warehouse I'm seeing there even the underpass one can see the road median is incomplete...these blasted hungry miscreants be wailing and singing praises to failures like frogs being sodomized.
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by MoIbrahim: 7:22am On Jan 21, 2022
Geraway!
How many lives are being taken in southern kaduna compared to the central kaduna and northern kaduna?

You better restrict your analysis to where you know.

Penguin2:
I’m sure Elrufai prefers these things to the life of southern Kaduna people.

Rubbish
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by MoIbrahim: 7:23am On Jan 21, 2022
blackaxe78:
God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari ( GCFR)

Na him build am?
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by MoIbrahim: 7:26am On Jan 21, 2022
amiibaby:
Ewu

Better ask ur gov'nor about ur monthly allocation and the loans he took. Ask him to show you what he has done.

Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by Jumbojax(m): 7:27am On Jan 21, 2022
Sigh baba
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by Glozaglobal: 7:28am On Jan 21, 2022
blackaxe78:
God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari ( GCFR)

Na em build the projects? Are the projects for Nigeria or Kaduna State?
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by MoIbrahim: 7:29am On Jan 21, 2022
YorubaKing:
Rubbish! angry

Animals and Terrorists! angry

E pain am! grin

Ask ur own guvnor too
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by FuckSilly: 7:31am On Jan 21, 2022
seunmsg:
How miserable can you be?
Tinubu introduced EVERYTHING BUT NEVER ACHIEVED ANYTHING.

WHO ELSE CAN NOT COME UP WITH A SO-CALLED BLUEPRINT?

YAR'ADUA HAD ONE
OBASANJO HAD ONE
JONATHAN HAD ONE
THIS BUHARI TOO HAS...

SO WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT BLUEPRINT?

SO SOMEONE HAVING A BLUEPRINT IS AN ACHIEVEMENT?

Posterity will never forget you all.

HYPOCRITE
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by 23jerryking(m): 7:32am On Jan 21, 2022
As much as I hate Buhari's regime and quite rightly so, I want to ask just one simple question. Who's the man in the picture? A lot of people keep saying Buhari is dead and that we have Jibril now, is it that same Jibril that went to commission these projects and no one could detect? Is the art of cloning that perfect?
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by FuckSilly: 7:33am On Jan 21, 2022
dragunov:

Kadoso Mutairu! What's the use of introducing stuff that would not translate to anything for the impoverished citizens of Nigeria. I mean the real citizens. Not self acclaimed auditors with houses in Abuja and cars in Lagos; who mindedly support incompetence, then abandon it to lick a thief's balls.
Don't mind the bastard asslicker of that bastard thief.

HE INTRODUCED EVERYTHING BUT NEVER ACHIEVED ANYTHING.

IN NIGERIA, HAVING A BLUEPRINT IS ALSO AN ACHIEVEMENT grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by comrChris(m): 7:34am On Jan 21, 2022
Nice one from Elrufai but does these projects worth the attention of the president of a whole country? One of Dave Umahi's projects will swallow all these
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by kay29000(m): 7:37am On Jan 21, 2022
naptu2:
More pictures of Murtala Muhammed Square.

The Kaduna Race Course (which was the venue for horse racing events) was remodelled in the 1970s for the Festival of Black Arts and Culture (FESTAC) and it was renamed after General Murtala Muhammed.

This is beautiful.
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by Anakazo22: 7:40am On Jan 21, 2022
naptu2:
President Muhammadu Buhari is currently on a working visit to Kaduna State and these are pictures of facilities that he commissioned yesterday. He will commission even more facilities before leaving the state today.

1) Barbedos Fertiliser Blending Plant.

Why is he always visiting Apc govern state to commission projects . He hardly visit PDP state to do same,is he the president of APC or Nigeria. It's well
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by ufotty2001: 7:41am On Jan 21, 2022
U will never see this man come to South south or south east to commission projects.
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday by lexy2014: 7:42am On Jan 21, 2022
seunmsg:

What "mega" about the school built by elrufai?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) / Bello Matawalle Criticised For Buying Exotic Cars For Commissioners / Osinbajo Visits Scene Of Kano Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.