Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 (67637 Views)

Bitcoin Drops Below $20k / Nigeria: Investors lose N17b in 4 days,as NSE set to accelerate Islamic finance / Investors Lose $190m As Owner Of Cryptocurrency Company Dies With Passwords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by nnamdi640: 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
Bignuell:
Na only you dey speak the true language of trading, according to my analysis, it's getting to 29k
My brother no body can give you an accurate analysis of the future price, people just do prediction based on some factors around the global trading, don't be surprise that a particular event that will happen might just drive it high, that is why expert will tell you that you should do your own research and don't conclude with their own prediction. Some expert are saying that strong bull will soon show up on the chart because it has being selling strong for almost two months.
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by Guavo: 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
l0uie:

Clitorcurrency do fall. For instance, when the stretching of the vagina walls goes beyond the norm and has no effective grip on the dick of the investor(s) , you'd notice that the investor of the clitorcurrency loses interest. Below are other factor that might or are responsible for the decline in clitorcurrency:

1. Aging: This usually occurs when the bearer of the clitorcurrency olds in age.

2. Saggy tits: Most often, clitorcurrency declines when the tits goes all saggy on the investor(s). This prompts the investor to go somewhere else in search of a firm tit.

3. Widening of the pussy: This is another factor that is responsible for decline in every clitorcurrency transactions.

4. Potential clitorcurrencies: The list cannot be complete without mentioning this factor. This occurs when an investor meets another promising clitorcurrency vendor.

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by Starzo: 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
doyin01:

The way some of you display your ignorance on the internet is irritating..dissappear ko ghost ni. ..when it's not as if he is trading futures.....
Look at what you're typing under the topic you just read

Pls what is the meaning of liquidation?
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by gowaga68: 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
Comrade, the op knows near nothing or nothing at all about the topic he or she is trying to write about.

No world leader can make bitcoin crash to $38 talk-less of the whole market it's self (crypto currency).

Don't even bother to educate them jare. Make me face front to prepare for cardano NFTs to be minted soon.

chenny360:
Lol.
In crypto we call this type of people FUDDERS.
They know nothing about cryptocurrency still they want to put mouth in everything cryptocurrency Cryptocurrency can't die, today or ever. It's a Revolution on its own., guess what those people that loses out thier money are the future traders.. lot of people have made millions and thousands of dollars in the same future trading.. the best way to make some money without losing is buy a good and coins with strong fundamentals HOLD it in your trustwallet firmly, no matter what you'll not lose them until you sell at loss. OP this sams bitcoin was $1 10 years ago. Today it's trading at $38k same things applicable to other solid and great cryptocurrency coin with used case..
Stop fudding and scaring people from making money and investing in cryptocurrency.. it has liberated lot of Nigerians and world populace.

1 Like

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by IamRegal: 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
Starzo:

You just read the news about people losing all their assets(forever) as a result of depreciation below the purchasing value but you still choose argue.

What do u mean 'liquidation' means?

The only way you don't lose everything is, let's say you bought at 25k then it rise to 30k then it later dropped. Atleast you made a profit of 5k before so the dip would be removed from the profit you've made before.

If you buy today at 20 lk and it falls to 30k TMR without you recording any meaningful profit before the dip you've lost everything.

If you trade futures without stop loss and you get liquidated you will loose all what you have there

But if you trade spot without stop loss and market drops the value of your ASSEST will only drop, your quantity or unit won't reduce. Except it's ETF which is indirect futures too.

Know the difference.

3 Likes

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by NaMe4: 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
For those holding, be ready.

Price would drop less than 15k by the end of first quarter of this year.

1 Like

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by gowaga68: 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
Value of bitcoin can only be known to crypto enthusiastics .

Crypto-trading isn't gambling per say. Come to think of it, isn't life gambling too?

Real beneficiary of crypto is smart thinkers and not lazy youths.

Try educate your self biko.

joyandfaith:
[s]Value of bitcoin is zero. Cryptotrading is gambling. Some will loose. Some will gain. The real beneficiaries are internet fraudsters, politicians, criminal gangs because crypto is perfect cover for money laundering.
In the future cryto would be regulated by most authorities[/s].
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
Silly OP, see $38 see HBP
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by Bignuell(m): 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
nnamdi640:
My brother no body can give you an accurate analysis of the future price, people just do prediction based on some factors around the global trading, don't be surprise that a particular event that will happen might just drive it high, that is why expert will tell you that you should do your own research and don't conclude with their own prediction. Some expert are saying that strong bull will soon show up on the chart because it has being selling strong for almost two months.
True no doubt but you can't rule out the law of supply and demand in any market. And there are technical analysis which would give you an edge. I don't know if you're a trader, check the weekly chart, it'll give you an edge to predict where the market is heading to and i'm also not ruling out the effect of news but knowledge of technical analysis can not be ruled out
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by iaamxavier(m): 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
Starzo:

it's very simple na...if u buy at 30k today and tomorrow it depreciates to 25k. It means you've lost all your money. There's nothing like -5k balance. Once it enters zero or negative balance everything disappears.

Even when it appreciates, the money is still gone??
Those investing with N5-10k are most likely to loose it all in this crypto space?
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by watchindelta(m): 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
It normal no be today
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by Kmf0: 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
It’s going back to 1000 usd

Better cash out before it’s late

It’s just like stock it’s been manipulated
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by twosquare(m): 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Zoharariel:

Oro ooooo! Iku Ti Dé! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by lexander(m): 8:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
its already back to 41k
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by Krismas(m): 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
lookingfly:
Download telegram, search for infinox training. Join for free, they teach forex for free.
Tanx

1 Like

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by Goldbw122(m): 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
The Russian country that they banned the crypto trading and crypto mining now, I know that there will be another way you remember when Nigeria ban Twitter people still find another way to open the site so, I want to know that there is a way that they will still trade crypto and mine crypto in Russian country ?
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by joyandfaith: 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
gowaga68:
[s]Value of bitcoin can only be known to crypto enthusiastics .

Crypto-trading isn't gambling per say. Come to think of it, isn't life gambling too?

Real beneficiary of crypto is smart thinkers and not lazy youths.

Try educate your self biko.[/s]

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by twosquare(m): 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
Which website or app are you using? Coz I can see that you are using an autosell feature? Maybe I'm wrong?
webizone:
Yet, I created a post inviting people to subscribe to my WhatsApp group so that they can know where the market is going and follow chop, but dem go dey do looku looku. Ok nah, here's screenshots for a trade I placed yesterday.
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by jimmynauty: 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
manmade ideas failing like da morning star... What you can't control is controlled by the uncontrollable.

Just kabash email fit make sense
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by utepu: 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
Hmmmm.
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by OlawaleBammie: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
Itohanmiwa:

After buying transfer to spot wallet and leave there.
i bot from p2p the other tym and i transferred some to spot wallet, before i know what was happening i saw the fund reducing smal small, ahh wahala, i sharpaly transfer it back to funding wallet make the tin no vanish

A never even use am trade ooh
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by NOwazobia: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
As long you invested in a solid coin, there is no lose in crypto. The only lose in crypto is impatience. What goes down always goes up in crypto as long it is a legit coin.
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by OlawaleBammie: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
IamRegal:

Safepal is more secured than Trustwallet. Use safepal.
do we hav safepal on binance??
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by OlawaleBammie: 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nogymmarts:

na people wey push me into am na
ahahahah grin grin u can not enter heaven

1 Like

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by snoopz: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dem don dey cashout since make. Dem use that one hold body
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by IamRegal: 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
do we hav safepal on binance??
No
Safepal is used for Dex while binance is a cex.
They are both different.
You mentioned Trustwallet that's why I suggested safepal as alternative as it's more secured. Trustwallet is prone to hacking.
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by Eagban(m): 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
Best time to trade bitcoin options.
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
ignis:
Motivational speakers will say "This is the best time to buy crypto".
Buy the dip, even with that, the price na die.
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by FreeStuffsNG: 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
lexander:
its already back to 41k
Lori iro wink It's around $36 now

1 Like

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by ussv: 12:01am On Jan 22, 2022
IamRegal:

I am a realtor, cryptocurrency isn't bad.
The challenge is most have few knowledge of what they are doing, where the market trend is, when to buy or sell, what to buy, where the hype is. Some aren't trading well and they don't even know.
Real estate is sugar and crypto is honey.
Trade cyrpto book your profit in land banking

But the issue is like looking over your shoulder every time and monitoring your investments every time so you don`t have heart attack unlike real estate, once you buy am you don buy am and the value can only go only one way, that is the way up. I don`t really like unpredictable investments. At least i don`t think there will ever be a time in our lifetime that we will hear say house prices don drop for VI or Ikoyi or anywhere else

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Death Of MMM / How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.