Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 (67634 Views)

Bitcoin Drops Below $20k / Nigeria: Investors lose N17b in 4 days,as NSE set to accelerate Islamic finance / Investors Lose $190m As Owner Of Cryptocurrency Company Dies With Passwords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by lookingfly: 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
Drabeey:
Hàáà See gobe!

Buy the dip, buy the dip, but now that the dip is dipper angry for me, I'm done with crypto.

Cry
P= personally
T= To
O= organize yourself again.
just the way i am done with forex.....if you like follow those tutors step by step, you will still loose and there is always a new term they will tell you is the cause of you loosing money.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by TheABOMINATION: 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
What Mooks would enter long position at a time like this.
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by tctrills: 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
joyandfaith:
Value of bitcoin is zero. Cryptotrading is gambling. Some will loose. Some will gain. The real beneficiaries are internet fraudsters, politicians, criminal gangs because crypto is perfect cover for money laundering.
In the future cryto would be regulated by most authorities.
What about the value of naira. It's safer to own cryto than naira. Let's not forget that the dollar also fell 7% due to inflation

3 Likes

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by Olayetan(m): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
Thandiubani:
Omo! Make person no commit suicide o! Na $38k not $38. Abeg oo

Lolz
When I saw $38, I was like, WTF, that's a total crash o.

1 Like

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by id911(m): 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nobody looses anything. Crypto fluctuates depending on the demand and market forces. You can't lose if you don't sell. Stop the panic!

3 Likes

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ojemedad:

Liquidation bro

The report is just story. People make money as long as they get the market direction right. If it is for spot traders, as long as they hope long term, they have a high chance of profiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by fredoooooo: 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ewo lowa kan iru awa yi , sebi dem dey yab us say we no smart as we no trade bitcoin , make them enjoy their smartness na ..Next

1 Like

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by Olayetan(m): 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
joyandfaith:
Value of bitcoin is zero. Cryptotrading is gambling. Some will loose. Some will gain. The real beneficiaries are internet fraudsters, politicians, criminal gangs because crypto is perfect cover for money laundering.
In the future cryto would be regulated by most authorities.

They can't regulate it cux no one owns it, its a decentralized coin that's being valued by demand and supply....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by Engrpatpeters(m): 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
Please click on this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FezAu7JfEoI pls watch and comment
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by Ojemedad: 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

The report is just story. People make money as long as they get the market direction right. If it is for spot traders, as long as they hope long term, they have a high chance of profiting.

When there is a sudden increase or decrease in price, you as a future trader you will be liquidated if you go opposite of the market direction
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by jaxxy(m): 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
ignis:
Motivational speakers will say "This is the best time to buy crypto".

Seriously it is for whoever is dumb to sell. Some people have gone from billionaire to broke just like that. undecided

Modified: it’s $38k lol. Just 40% loss. They are safe but...
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by Acidosis(m): 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
ignis:
Motivational speakers will say "This is the best time to buy crypto".

LMAO grin cheesy You know them very well.
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by chinchonglee(m): 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
TheGoodJoe:
How do they lose all their funds?

Crypto is a digital asset. If you have a house and the value depreciates, you have not post the house and the value will rise again.
E be like you smoke weed..

How house value wan take depreciate?
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by mrfrankmay: 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Time to buy more as far as am consigned
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by l0uie(m): 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
Guavo:
That's why clitorcurrency is the future cheesy.
Always rising and barely "falls",unless the manager decide say work don tire her.

Clitorcurrency do fall. For instance, when the stretching of the vagina walls goes beyond the norm and has no effective grip on the dick of the investor(s) , you'd notice that the investor of the clitorcurrency loses interest. Below are other factor that might or are responsible for the decline in clitorcurrency:

1. Aging: This usually occurs when the bearer of the clitorcurrency olds in age.

2. Saggy tits: Most often, clitorcurrency declines when the tits goes all saggy on the investor(s). This prompts the investor to go somewhere else in search of a firm tit.

3. Widening of the pussy: This is another factor that is responsible for decline in every clitorcurrency transactions.

4. Potential clitorcurrencies: The list cannot be complete without mentioning this factor. This occurs when an investor meets another promising clitorcurrency vendor.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by OlawaleBammie: 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
Buy the dips. This is an opportunity for all those who have interest investing in crypto. Even if it's as little as 5k please buy the dips
i want to buy but pls how long wil 5k go before it get vanished ( that is if the dip get dipper
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by pquaver(m): 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
lookingfly:
just the way i am done with forex.....if you like follow those tutors step by step, you will still loose and there is always a new term they will tell you is the cause of you loosing money.

Then na digital format for yahoo be Dat.. Remember Manuel format they always tell mugu 1 thing or the order why he lost money and what ever is paid for is not yet released, rather urging D mumu to Invest or pay again depending on the format�.. Damn nigaarr will tell u better

1 Like

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by Pedrokush: 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
Buy the dips. This is an opportunity for all those who have interest investing in crypto. Even if it's as little as 5k please buy the dips
#5000?how do I go about investing pls?
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by lookingfly: 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
pquaver:

Then na digital format for yahoo be Dat.. Remember Manuel format they always tell mugu 1 thing or the order why he lost money and what ever is paid for is not yet released, urging D mumu to Invest or pay again depending
lol
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by wink2015(m): 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
I AM STILL MINING MY BITCOIN STEADILY.

Nothing shake me.

if they like value bitcoin at half kobo.

I go still continue.

After all sitting down idle is worse.

2 Likes

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by FBIBOT(m): 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
It's 38k and 38 aren't same stop the exaggeration
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by Bukden16(m): 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
Omicron007:
[s][/s]

Always reading but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

How can he have sense if people like this are his mentor

2 Likes

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by Guavo: 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

[s]Seu*n Myn*d44 Just*wise Domi*nique.
Rule 1.
Rule 2[/s]. Piece of sh*t !
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by heyhey2016: 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
what app is this
blackaxe78:
You can’t win it all if you can’t risk it all.

Suku went over 134% in all the plummeting show.
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by walichenko: 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by hantey: 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

https://nairametrics.com/2022/01/21/bloodbath-185450-crypto-investors-lose-all-their-funds-as-bitcoin-drops-to-38k/

my younger brother once asked me the difference between Sports bet and Bitcoin. i would appreciate sincere answers from you guys.

1 Like

Re: Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 by planetx: 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
38k not 38. This is the best time to buy because bitcoin will easily rebound and reach $100k within this year. Not only Bitcoin but also newly minted meme and metaverse tokens with good utilities will make people millionaires this year, there have never been a time in human history where the opportunity exists for a regular person to become a member of the wealthy class within a short time unlike now with crypto investment not just buying and holding but there is a vast ecosystem built around it now with NFT, yield farming, staking, Defi finance etc etc just do your research.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Death Of MMM / How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.