Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Actress Eucharia Insults Nigerians Who Build Palatial Houses In Their Village - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Eucharia Insults Nigerians Who Build Palatial Houses In Their Village (3019 Views)

Hushpuppi Insults Nigerians(see What He Tweeted) / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Eucharia Insults Nigerians Who Build Palatial Houses In Their Village by McTobe(m): 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
It’s a new year why not be positive for once. People work hard to make their money, when people start doing well the banks are ready to beg you for loan. When you have a system on ground even your China partner will beg you to take seven containers instead of three. For every one yahoo/ drug dealer in Igbo land there are hundreds of hard working young men and women. Visit main market, go Gabon and other places you will realize how wrong you are.
ba7man:
Most are drug dealers in South Africa and Asia.

Re: Actress Eucharia Insults Nigerians Who Build Palatial Houses In Their Village by McTobe(m): 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
She herself knows that she is making noise. It is cultural to the Igbos that you are suppose to build a befitting house in your village. The proverb says that “ Aku ruo Uno amalu onye Kpara ya” translated (not literally) When your wealth reaches home then your kinsmen will know that you have made it life. While I am not an advocate of building bogus and expensive houses in the Village but there is a stage you will get to in life even if you build a bungalow your taste of design and materials for finishing will show your class. So I don’t blame those that build those mansions . Ka Chineke Mezie Okwu
Re: Actress Eucharia Insults Nigerians Who Build Palatial Houses In Their Village by ba7man(m): 5:27am On Jan 22, 2022
ProfAmaben:

Like your parents right? Nincompoop
My parents are not ibo drug dealers.
Re: Actress Eucharia Insults Nigerians Who Build Palatial Houses In Their Village by phemmyfour: 7:32am On Jan 22, 2022
MCKitchen:
I believe her point is to build more of commercial building(hotel, factory, agro farm house)in urban community than a huge private Haven one barely stay. That way it will help create job's.
The urban area is saturated. Hotel, factory etc and commercial buildings should be encouraged for growth and development of the village
Re: Actress Eucharia Insults Nigerians Who Build Palatial Houses In Their Village by Munamoqel: 11:23am On Mar 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Do you have evidence or you spewed these out of hate, envy and jealousy..
with 1400 in prison in Thailand is enough

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ada Ameh’s Alleged Lover, George Deegha Breaks Silence On Her Death / Susan Eyo-honesty On The Red Carpet On October 27, 3013 / Actress Rukky Sanda Looking Fiercely Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.