Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video (38637 Views)

Shoemaker In Serious Trouble For Wearing Customer's Shoe / Nigerian Police Officer Sleeps In Mud After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) / Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Fashionista01(f): 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
May God bless him in hundred folds
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by colestephan86: 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
Sammydanny:
A shoemaker was moved to tears after a former customer of his gave him an unexpected gift.

The customer is now based abroad and returned to Nigeria to visit family.

While here, he paid a visit to his former shoemaker and gave him some money.

The shoemaker couldn't stop his tears from flowing as he thanked his old customer for the gift.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCUKU221dmE[/flash]
Men are more emotional than women o.
When it's time to cry , they will cry like small pikin
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by TheBeezybee(f): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
God bless him more
Sammydanny:
A shoemaker was moved to tears after a former customer of his gave him an unexpected gift.

The customer is now based abroad and returned to Nigeria to visit family.

While here, he paid a visit to his former shoemaker and gave him some money.

The shoemaker couldn't stop his tears from flowing as he thanked his old customer for the gift.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCUKU221dmE[/flash]
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by EteBabaagba222(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nigerian are good people.
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Quiny32323: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
Na this kind person deserve my money abeg, op if you fit locate the man I go bless him 4 sure.
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by piagetskinner(m): 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
Omo that shirt don suffer from catarrh

Make baba sha no use the money to buy taba
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by honest1480(m): 11:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
kapelvej:
waoooo, I strugling, holding back my tears
Seriously, his cry was too emotional.
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Eaglesence: 12:06am On Jan 22, 2022
Timoleon:
Giving and kindness is a good culture and welcomed anytime any day but I am sincerely getting irritated with all these kindness for the camera going on everywhere. So many people going about using their supposed kindness and camera to catch cruise these days, I’m personally not feeling it.

Try and feel it. Some people will learn to give by watching this video.
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by koolaid87: 4:54am On Jan 22, 2022
Timoleon:
Giving and kindness is a good culture and welcomed anytime any day but I am sincerely getting irritated with all these kindness for the camera going on everywhere. So many people going about using their supposed kindness and camera to catch cruise these days, I’m personally not feeling it.

Bro, its a lot of bad news here every day. No good news in circulation.

I wouldn't mind seeing any acts of kindness. I dont care if the gesture is for the gram or not

Also, sometimes it checks other ppl to do the same
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by nnamdi65(m): 5:13am On Jan 22, 2022
We still need a little of camera in Nigeria..
You know why??

Nigerians don't easily give cos we are in a hard country.

U won't believe this but after watching how people gave i started giving too tho from alot of preaching I've heard in the church shaa and and Al behind camera's.

But if the camera stuff was clearly intentional from the giver them it's not Charity
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Timoleon(m): 6:26am On Jan 22, 2022
Understood.
koolaid87:

Bro, its a lot of bad news here every day. No good news in circulation.

I wouldn't mind seeing any acts of kindness. I dont care if the gesture is for the gram or not

Also, sometimes it checks other ppl to do the same
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Biafraaa: 7:52am On Jan 22, 2022
The point is they do it to encourage others to do more. Instead of wailing do yours in privacy. undecided
Timoleon:
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Yinksy09(m): 8:43am On Jan 22, 2022
God bless you for this.

Listen to your favorite Afrobeat songs on the oraimo 2Baba FreePods 3 specially tuned for Afrobeats. ��

Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by X5iveikom: 11:30am On Jan 22, 2022
Gods mind in demonstration
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by IamGreen1(f): 11:59am On Jan 22, 2022
GoodHardDick:
far better than spending that money on a girl because of pussy angry

He has given them some

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Borehole Accident Kills 3 In Onitsha (Photos) / Two Female Officers Winged By Nigerian Air Force After Qualifying As Pilots.PICS / Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.