Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video (38653 Views)

Shoemaker In Serious Trouble For Wearing Customer's Shoe / Nigerian Police Officer Sleeps In Mud After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) / Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by madridsta007(m): 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
Timoleon:
Giving and kindness is a good culture and welcomed anytime any day but I am sincerely getting irritated with all these kindness for the camera going on everywhere. So many people going about using their supposed kindness and camera to catch cruise these days, I’m personally not feeling it.

I see it differently. It will inspire others to give.
Whether they give out of publicity, or through religious observance, we dont know. What we know is that the receipents recieve something.
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by seyz91(m): 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
Confirm!
Timoleon:
Giving and kindness is a good culture and welcomed anytime any day but I am sincerely getting irritated with all these kindness for the camera going on everywhere. So many people going about using their supposed kindness and camera to catch cruise these days, I’m personally not feeling it.
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Timoleon(m): 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
Potassium
madridsta007:

I see it differently. It will inspire others to give.
Whether they give out of publicity, or through religious observance, we dont know. What we know is that the receipents recieve something.
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by seyz91(m): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
No mind them

It's what the world is now

Doing goodies to satisfy their ego
Vlibray:
You give person money
you dey record am..
na so one person buy car for person yesterday dey post am
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Lixusheng(m): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
Johel:

Na 1k im give am??

£50

1 Like

Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by kitombo: 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
Timoleon:

And you don't think this act and publicity could spur others to do the same?
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Bahamas95(m): 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nice one.

But who did the recording?

Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Johel(m): 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
Lixusheng:

£50

That's great o shocked...Thanks.
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by AOresources: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
Everyone has their use o..people who understand this are not much..

God bless you sire
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Volksguys1985: 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
Probably the guy use to patch his shoe for him when he dey Naija.
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Amudeneogu: 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
He is cobbler not shoemaker
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by lexy2014: 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
azadus18:
May God reward him back abundantly

Who is videoing it?

1 Like

Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by matm: 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
What a man gave to a fellow man is likened to giving someone something to hold for you, says our fore-fathers.
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by lexy2014: 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
kitombo:

Is that d intention of d person videoing it?

So if people don't see this video, they won't no that they are supposed to show love and kindness to others?
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by lexy2014: 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
Hisbah21:
nice gesture

Who is recording it?
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Timoleon(m): 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
I don’t think so. I think more and more people will begin to do ‘arranged acts of kindness for the camera”
Those who help orphanages old people’s homes stay afloat throughout the year more often than not are not the celebrities who go to share a few packs of noodles in their birthday and have pictures to last two lifetime. Rather, they are everyday people who do it because giving and kindness is a part of their personality. That we haven’t seen videos of you giving doesn’t mean you don’t and I can bet that you didn’t learn to give because you saw a video. You give because it felt right for you and it felt like a part of you. Make we leave matter for Matias. All mallam to him kettle abeg.
kitombo:

Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Timoleon(m): 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
The video na tutorial. GIV 101 Introduction to giving.
lexy2014:

Is that d intention of d person videoing it?

So if people don't see this video, they won't no that they are supposed to show love and kindness to others?
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by fuckyouropinion: 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
Timoleon:

exact same thoughts. when i give, it doesnt even occur to me to bring out my phone. you go see some people wey go bash you now talk say eh, its encouraging others to give too, such skewed mentality. lol
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by fuckyouropinion: 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
Gravity56:

Mumu dey worry you... He's setting a good example worthy of emulation... How many you don help? Idiot
mumu worry u pass. setting a good example for who? you? why does someome have to set an example first for you to be generous with your finances? does that make sense to you?
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Aboguede(m): 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
chinchonglee:

You blind abi na tecno p1 you dey use watch the video?

Cant you see its 500euros

Thanks for the corrections
Kudos to the giver thank God for the receiver

4 d records am on iPhone 11

Western made shocked
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by fuckyouropinion: 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
seanwilliam:
I don’t think there’s anything bad in that. Sometimes video like that motivate some people

you should not be motivated to give. the moitvation should originate out of the goodness of your heart and not another mans gesture.
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by fuckyouropinion: 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Babaokuns:
Pls help cry cry cry
Gtb - 0005741734

go find work scammer
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Karemarealty288(m): 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Johel:

Na 1k im give am??

That's euro€50

1 Like

Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by micflo28(m): 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
That’s how I will give when I am lifted
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by zuraking(m): 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
Everything for the camera
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Vlibray: 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
psalmylee:
ec concern u ,if he record am or not...u self try give person something na ,make u see as e b..bed belle everywhere. This nairaland sef no be better forum wet person fit dey.coz wen u start seeing senseless comments like this.e go change your mind
lol
bad belle ?... Yes oo bad belle..
You give person money.. e dey cry ... you cun dey record ... you be useless soul ooo
Give person ?...I no need reply you on this (I don't need to seek your stupid approval)
But you are very useless person ok
I can tell you are a beggar from your comment
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by lesson44: 5:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
This should be between them and God. I don’t know why people will post everything on social media.
I am too old school?
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Mikeeytools: 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
BigYash:
Many things dey run through the epa head at that time.. Thinking of how this nigga traveled out,still came back to meet him,same way he left him..
Na while me feel say the oga dey cry o..
bro all this comments Na you i don see sense inside. Men make moves oooo. No reason nothing before them go dash you money like this man.
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by sylve11: 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
GoodHardDick:
far better than spending that money on a girl because of pussy angry

grin cool
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by BigYash: 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
Mikeeytools:
bro all this comments Na you i don see sense inside. Men make moves oooo. No reason nothing before them go dash you money like this man.
No be lie sha
Re: Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video by Timoleon(m): 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
Them plenty wey don try bash me but me no send them.
fuckyouropinion:

exact same thoughts. when i give, it doesnt even occur to me to bring out my phone. you go see some people wey go bash you now talk say eh, its encouraging others to give too, such skewed mentality. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Borehole Accident Kills 3 In Onitsha (Photos) / Two Female Officers Winged By Nigerian Air Force After Qualifying As Pilots.PICS / Globacom Denies Sacking Female Staff Due To Marital Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.