Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

With You, I Ignored The Warning Signs — Rosy Meurer Tells Churchill (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / With You, I Ignored The Warning Signs — Rosy Meurer Tells Churchill (Photos) (2775 Views)

Churchill Acquires 2024 Brand New Chevrolet Blazer For Daughter, Amelia / Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Rosaline Meurer Goes Nude On Snapchat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With You, I Ignored The Warning Signs — Rosy Meurer Tells Churchill (Photos) by WNRblog: 9:50am On Jan 21, 2022
Olakunle Churchill, the ex-husband of actress Tonto Dikeh has melted the heart of his wife Rosy Meurer with a romantic message, Igbere TV reports.

Rosy first shared a stunning photo of the duo on Instagram on Thursday with the caption: “With you, I ignored the warning signs. I wanna say a lot but nah.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CY8zszYjru9/?utm_medium=copy_link

Reacting to her message, Churchill shared their photo to his Instagram page saying, “One smile from you can fix my day. I wanna say a lot but nah.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CY8mx0AstXc/?utm_medium=copy_link

Rosy also blushed as she reacted to Churchill’s love message.

Churchill secretly married Rosy after the messy separation from Tonto. The businessman and his wife welcomed a baby boy in 2020.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With You, I Ignored The Warning Signs — Rosy Meurer Tells Churchill (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 21, 2022
No problems if all they display is true and not fake in order to get back at Tonto.Tonto should start fixing her life like Churchill is doing,both of them offended each other but life goes on.

2 Likes

Re: With You, I Ignored The Warning Signs — Rosy Meurer Tells Churchill (Photos) by dawnomike(m): 10:01am On Jan 21, 2022
Ooohlite... For now, you both are doing well. I pray this one lasts the test of time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With You, I Ignored The Warning Signs — Rosy Meurer Tells Churchill (Photos) by MCKitchen(f): 10:07am On Jan 21, 2022
Enjoy my brother soon you will move in to take your son from a loon wolf. God choosed men before women came doesn't make a mistake. Who are you woman to proclaim hate upon God's first born.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With You, I Ignored The Warning Signs — Rosy Meurer Tells Churchill (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 21, 2022
Smiling for the camera but be frowning when the flash is off. All show off

5 Likes

Re: With You, I Ignored The Warning Signs — Rosy Meurer Tells Churchill (Photos) by donbachi(m): 10:13am On Jan 21, 2022
I wish una well.
Re: With You, I Ignored The Warning Signs — Rosy Meurer Tells Churchill (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:18am On Jan 21, 2022
shocked

Shop owner will bring his 'sister' from the village to serve as salesgirl, two years later, she'd be the mother of his kids.

Baby girl will introduce Chief to you as her father's elder brother only for you to find out she's been sending nudes to him.

Same way Rosy told us she couldn't feel anything for Churchill because he was like a brother to her. Today she's the mother of his child.

Fear women.

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: With You, I Ignored The Warning Signs — Rosy Meurer Tells Churchill (Photos) by festacman(m): 10:30am On Jan 21, 2022
The fact is that these days, most romantic social media posts by celebrities are more of paper over cracks than true reflection of the current state of their marriages. Kaffy's recent outburst after split from her husband, once again, reminds us of this hypocritical trend.

Anyways, may Churchill's marriage to this sexy woman last longer.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With You, I Ignored The Warning Signs — Rosy Meurer Tells Churchill (Photos) by iamyemiakins(m): 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shop owner will bring his 'sister' from the village to serve as salesgirl, two years later, she'd be the mother of his kids.

Baby girl will introduce Chief to you as her father's elder brother only for you to find out she's been sending nudes to him.

Same way Rosy told us she couldn't feel anything for Churchill because he was like a brother to her. Today she's the mother of his child.

Fear women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With You, I Ignored The Warning Signs — Rosy Meurer Tells Churchill (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
Better wife tinz
Re: With You, I Ignored The Warning Signs — Rosy Meurer Tells Churchill (Photos) by tillaman(m): 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
shocked
Re: With You, I Ignored The Warning Signs — Rosy Meurer Tells Churchill (Photos) by uchaymart(m): 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear women.

Angel of UGLY TRUTH talk to them in the language they understand
Re: With You, I Ignored The Warning Signs — Rosy Meurer Tells Churchill (Photos) by flokii: 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
More pains for Tonto cheesy
One is enjoying marriage now while the other is somewhere probably spreading legs like lekki tollgate for fvckboys. That kpokpogiri guy no nice atal.
Re: With You, I Ignored The Warning Signs — Rosy Meurer Tells Churchill (Photos) by toujurs: 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear women.
grin Oga you dey observe ehn chai grin, Leave women matter to God. Believe them at your own depression.

I learnt never to believe so much from ladies.
Re: With You, I Ignored The Warning Signs — Rosy Meurer Tells Churchill (Photos) by TheKingsmann(m): 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear women.
Men should really fear women
Re: With You, I Ignored The Warning Signs — Rosy Meurer Tells Churchill (Photos) by ikemesit4477: 12:21am On Jan 22, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear women.
fact!
Re: With You, I Ignored The Warning Signs — Rosy Meurer Tells Churchill (Photos) by SportsHD: 8:35am On Jan 22, 2022
He should watch his weight.
Re: With You, I Ignored The Warning Signs — Rosy Meurer Tells Churchill (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2022
Churchill better watch his weight. This people, stay out of social media Una no go hear now oo. Issokay
Re: With You, I Ignored The Warning Signs — Rosy Meurer Tells Churchill (Photos) by kokkubabboni421(m): 11:35am On Jan 23, 2022
Ok
Re: With You, I Ignored The Warning Signs — Rosy Meurer Tells Churchill (Photos) by Foodqueen(f): 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
He don de happen.

Time will tell .....
Re: With You, I Ignored The Warning Signs — Rosy Meurer Tells Churchill (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 5:12am On Jan 24, 2022
Everywhere is full of fats cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Stella Damasus And The Orphanage Business / VIDEO - Unbelievable, Popular Actress Jackie Appiah Storms Church In Skimpy / Davido Is Now A Superhero (see Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.