Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Life Of A Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Of A Man (806 Views)

My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? / Cancer Is Endangering The Life Of My Mother. Help!!! / VERY Glam Life Of Bill Gates' Daughter On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Of A Man by codesport(m): 10:16am On Jan 21, 2022
Good morning nairalanders!
Life of a Man.
His head is full of fire.
He can't explain the pains he goes through. There are too many loads on his head.
Loads of bills, numerous.
Life of a Man
His eyes are dim from fashions.
All he thinks is how to put food on the table for his family.
He's configured to endure and not to complain.
Life of a Man.
When he's down emotionally, words like "Be a man for once or Act like a man" strike his heart.
Who will understand what a man goes through?
Who will comfort and stir him up?
Life of a Man.
If you are a man in the house, please tell yourself WELCOME

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Man by Truvelisback(m): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2022
Nice poem, nice pix too but i don't like the 3 sticks of marijuana in his mouth.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Man by Ahmback(m): 10:30am On Jan 21, 2022
And the society isn't helping
Re: Life Of A Man by codesport(m): 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
Truvelisback:
Nice poem, nice pix too but i don't like the 3 sticks of marijuana in his mouth.
lol.....how did you know it's marijuana stick though?!
Re: Life Of A Man by codesport(m): 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ahmback:
And the society isn't helping
nothing but the truth.
Re: Life Of A Man by Truvelisback(m): 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
codesport:
lol.....how did you know it's marijuana stick though?!
I guess by their sizes.....

Re: Life Of A Man by pansophist(m): 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
The good thing is that you can alleviate it. Firstly, practice stoicism (wisdom, justice, courage, and moderation). Put yourself first and don't sacrifice yourself foolishly to others. Understand you're alone and let it guide you. One of your biggest source of happiness and sadness will be women, so choose wisely. This will do for now.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Man by odinson1(m): 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
pansophist:
The good thing is that you can alleviate it. Firstly, practice stoicism (wisdom, justice, courage, and moderation). Put yourself first and don't sacrifice yourself foolishly to others. Understand you're alone and let it guide you. One of your biggest source of happiness and sadness will be women, so choose wisely. This will do for now.

To add to this, as a Man you Need to Have A Strict and unwavering Resolve. Know when to Say NO. Women Parasites will always come and try to Latch on to you, sucking you dry,taking away your Time, Energy and Resources. For what? Just 10 minutes of Sexual Pleasure. Sex is one of the few Weapons women have against us As men. If you don't have sex, You will not die!

When a Woman see a man who is not moved by her beauty, she's Afraid because she knows she will not be able to control him.

Every problem we men are facing in the society today were all caused by Us men,na we dey kill ourselves because of the "Real man" tag wey we dey wear for neck
Re: Life Of A Man by Jennyclay(f): 8:02am On Jan 22, 2022
Life of a man is really simple, But Man insist on making it complicated for his fellow man.

The Question should be "wetin man do e fellow man?"

I read a scenario here on nairaland, where a guy asked his fellow guy to please buy him food, that he's starving and he's broke. The other guy response was I be your papa, guy shift abeg

This same guy that refused to buy his fellow guy food of just #500, was caught buying suya and juice (#1400) for a girl that same evening.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Man by emmanuelbrown26: 9:35am On Jan 22, 2022
odinson1:

To add to this, as a Man you Need to Have A Strict and unwavering Resolve. Know when to Say NO. Women Parasites will always come and try to Latch on to you, sucking you dry,taking away your Time, Energy and Resources. For what? Just 10 minutes of Sexual Pleasure. Sex is one of the few Weapons women have against us As men. If you don't have sex, You will not die!

When a Woman see a man who is not moved by her beauty, she's Afraid because she knows she will not be able to control him.

Every problem we men are facing in the society today were all caused by Us men,na we dey kill ourselves because of the "Real man" tag wey we dey wear for neck
At d bolded I believe u referred to me, that's just d main thing. A woman only respect a man if u are not moved by her beauty
Re: Life Of A Man by sageb: 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
codesport:
Good morning nairalanders!
Life of a Man.
His head is full of fire.
He can't explain the pains he goes through. There are too many loads on his head.
Loads of bills, numerous.
Life of a Man
His eyes are dim from fashions.
All he thinks is how to put food on the table for his family.
He's configured to endure and not to complain.
Life of a Man.
When he's down emotionally, words like "Be a man for once or Act like a man" strike his heart.
Who will understand what a man goes through?
Who will comfort and stir him up?
Life of a Man.
If you are a man in the house, please tell yourself WELCOME

It ain't easy but we keep the struggle alive

(1) (Reply)

'I Want To Make Him A Dad For The First Time' / My Birthday Giveaways! / Am Looking For My Goodfriend Onome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.