Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? (17461 Views)

What To Do When You Have A Bad Boss / SIMS Nigeria Limited HND/Bsc/B.A Positions (any field) / What Professional Certificate Course Should A Graduate With B.A. Go For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by Dido90: 10:42am On Jan 21, 2022
Messrs. A, B, and C are private secondary school teachers.

The 3 of them receive a salary of N30,000 monthly. The 3 of them are married with 2 kids. Each of them stays in a self-contained apartment with his wife and kids.

Mr. B always asks Mr. A and Mr. C for money. Sometimes claiming to meet up his house rent, to provide for his children or other bills and he's usually assisted with any little thing by Mr. A and Mr. B.

Mr. A and Mr. C don't ask Mr. B for anything even when they have their personal challenges but Mr. B is always asking them for financial help which they always render.

Mr. B got involved in a political contract and he benefitted about some millions of naira from it. He gave Mr. A and Mr. B N3,000 each. He then bought a land and has built a house, roofed it, remaining to plaster and do finishing.

He also bought a car.

Now, he's still begging Mr. and Mr. C money occasionally to help him with part of his house rent, or fix his car or just anything.

What do you think about this please?
Should Mr. A and Mr. C continue assisting him?

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by JosephXavier: 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
With the kind of person I am, I won't confront him alone if I am either Mr A or C, I would have called a meeting with the three of us and I would seriously talk sense into him

Infact I would be so blunt that he would have to think about it at night

You can't be using people like this talk more of people you called your friends

He is probably seeing himself as the smart one here while his friends are stupid

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by TemmyDayo50(m): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
Sure... Mr A and C should continue helping him... Their reward is in heaven... See question sef

151 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by kennynelcon(m): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
Non
Re: Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by boselarry: 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
Good
Re: Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by andysmith123(m): 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
the whole thing dey confuse me sef......but givers never lack.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by lampard8888: 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
F
Re: Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by Mopolchi: 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
They are all bad
Re: Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by Keepamsafe: 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
grin
Re: Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by Oblongata: 2:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
OP na you be Mr A or C.

If you can afford it, then help him.

1 Like

Re: Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
Okay Mr A and C are mumus of the highest order. Ain't they in trend with his (Mr B) daily life?
Mr OP, Mr A and C are doing yahoo, if not, how will they be recieving 30k with wife and children to feed? To make it even worse, they still mumuly give out money to a confirm gambler. See if catch mr A or C..... Well, don't please others to displease yourself, you are displaying mumucincrazy and it always end in premium tears for years.

Drabeey was Here

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by newguy1(m): 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
They should continue giving him now sabi they are the cheerful giver y he his the begger

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by dandydrey(m): 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
U sef reason am nah!
Re: Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by ImoleNaija: 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
He gave Mr. A and Mr. B N3,000 each

Sorry but this is _____.

6 Likes

Re: Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by FairlyUSEDpussy: 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
Be like thunder wan fire mr b.......

1 Like

Re: Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by jeff1993: 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
MR A and MR C has signed contract with stupidness for life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by Formularcr7: 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
None of them is bad, just that mr B is smart and others are not wicked.
I have a friend like that who join a contribution of 15k weekly when he knows he hardly make 20k per week, after the weekly contribution he will be left with 3k to 5k which can not feed his family for more than 2days,he always depend on me for like 3to4 days weekly. I suggested he reduce the savings to 10k weekly but he won't because he's very sure he'll survive.
Now the guy save up to 400k every 6months and he's doing wonders with it while I can hardly save 200k within the same time and I make more than him.

12 Likes

Re: Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by slawormiir: 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

That question i can not answer

It seems Mr A and Mr B are related to oga sabinus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
They should as angels that they are.

1 Like

Re: Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by OGUAF(m): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
'
Re: Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by JayCynic(m): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
All three of them are bad and terrible people in my opinion. How can you be earning 30k (60 dollars) in a whole month and be married with two kids?

You need to have atleast a monthly income of 300k before getting married talkless of begetting children.

Three of them are dumb and stupid men.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by doctore212(m): 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
Am finsihed.
Finally got my UK Visa yesterday after trying for many years.

I said I should branch and see my regular olosho customer for Obalande .

I don't k ow what happened but my passport fell inside one of those bucket that they pour water .

And me I no even notice am as she say make we off light.

Na after one hour when we finish and on light that I saw my passport inside dirty water .

Abeg , is it possible for them to issue another visa for me. And renew my passport

If I am successful, I no go carry eye see olosho again .

Treat as urgent

4 Likes

Re: Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
Roaches everywhere like we forget to take the trash out embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by Kharol1234: 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
A and B no wan build us Abi? Na them be cheerful givers.
Re: Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by NaijaCover(m): 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
Cha E
Re: Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by Chiefochiefo(m): 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
Rubbish! Even you know the answer sad
Re: Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by Limassol(m): 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
To be honest, this story makes little sense - for one, why should i lend a co-worker money when i have my own pressing needs? not to mention the fact that he is likely to default? however, i find it uncomfortable how some Nigerians are obsessed with politics and somehow view it as an avenue for quick riches ... quite concerning to be fair, and you wonder why the country is at the grip of corruption and mismanagement?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by Tannhauser(m): 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
cheesy
Re: Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by Born2conquer: 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
A friend that didn't call his friends for the contract, is that one a friend?
He had opportunity to bid for a contract, he didn't call his friends
He won it, he gave them paltry 3k each,
Lol, instead of building a house, he started a house and still bought a car (poor financial decision)
Lol,

If GIVER IS NOT CAREFUL, BEGGER GO FIRST AM BUILD HOUSE

8 Likes

Re: Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by daddytime(m): 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
Lol

Yes, they should continue helping him.

He needs help..
Re: Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by Elove1: 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
Op I know say u be mr B..buh let me tell u ur hell fire na premium subscription

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by l0uie(m): 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
TemmyDayo50:
Sure... Mr A and C should continue helping him... Their reward is in heaven... See question sef

Follow this guy's advise at your own peril.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Awful Experience With The Federal Civil Service Commission / FG Adds 9,400 Beneficiaries To N-power Scheme / Should I Resign From My Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.